YRKKH 2nd September 2010-Written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update
Thanks for the update, Manasi!

Yeh MU ka chakkar tho bahut drag ho raha hai. I wonder how much longer it will take for Sneha's mom to find out what's been happening and come to their house!!
Thanks for the super update... But this is really crazy... How much more will they drag this misunderstanding... It's getting worse...
hi friends fed up of watching naksh misunderstanding increasing day by day. i don't know what is in rajan sahi and dimiri's mind y they show this much misunderstanding y they don't show they sit and talk and clear their misunderstanding. really this week yrkkh is full of MU and fighting between naksh. there is hardly romance. i don't know y they want sneha's track dragging for another 2 months. it is not fetchinmg TRP'Sin chasko meter the p[oints coming down. from the mohini 's marriage naksh has so many problems. y don't they give them space. y they don't show naksh sorting out their MU. really manasi how we are all going to watch yrkkh and nakshMU next months[sneha] this time yrkkh win less award inSPA.next year wheather they will get an award or not. becoz of holi track they lost so many awards this year. this year jealousy and sneha's track . i think cv's totally drained out.
Thanks a lot manasi............yeah u r right 🤢boring episode
thankszz...for d update manuuuuuuuuuu diiiiiiiiiiiii....such a boringg episode it wass... 🤢 🤢 🤢