Sensational South

Rajini Kanths daughters gets married! Pics added

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

The much awaited wedding of the famous Tamil actor Rajinikanth's daughter was a grand celebration that took place on Friday, 3rd of September,2010. The blushing bride, Soundarya Rajinikanth and her newly wed husband, Ashwin Ram Kumar looked fabulous together.

This event saw several celebrities from the political and film fraternity who wished the couple good luck and success. Stars from other states were also present on this grand occasion. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan along with hubby Abhishek Bachchan were present to greet the newly wedded couple. Sridevi and her husband Boney Kapoor were present too from the Bollywood Industry.

The Beautiful bride looked lovely and radiant in a red nine-yard sari whereas her handsome and suave husband , Ashwin , was adorned in panchakacham.

The proud father Rajinikanth, saw to it that all the arrangements were perfect .The wedding itself was every bit a superstar affair.

There was tight security measures at the venue,but this didn't stop the onlookers in gathering outside to catch a quick glimpse of their favorite stars, especially the brilliant actor, Rajinikanth. Opposite the wedding hall , the park was crowded with curious onlookers all trying to take a peek at the wedding of this year.

http://living.oneindia.in/insync/pulse/2010/rajinikanth-daughter-wedding-030910.html

More pictures on the post below😛

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Actor Dhanush at his SILs wedding

Mr and Mrs Maniratnam

Lyricts Vairamuthu

MR n Mrs Sivakumar

Kamal and Gauthami

Radhika n Sarathkumar

Director Bala

Aha...we seldom sees this😳

Megastar Chiranjeevi

Venkatesh

More pics can be found on the link below

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Melz.. Soundarya loooks justifying her name in every bit😳.. Looking stunningly gorgeous and her hubby is more handsome😍 A perfect couple.. But why was the wedding according to brahmin rituals.. Is Latha a brahmin.. no offense intended.. just curious😛
Sridevi is wow.. Vekatesh is ahnsome with a kodak moment of the two real ⭐️s of the industry...👏 Even Dhanush looks handsome😲😆 Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing... the couple looks so cute.
well sri devi getting younger day after day. dhanush looking handsome too. 
superstar also looks young..
Edited by honeydaisy - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

SrDevi looks gorgeous but its me or has she done her nose?🤔

Soundarya is so pretty...😳 cute couple:9

Uma - yes - Latha is Brahmin and I do believe the groom as well😛

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

SrDevi looks gorgeous but its me or has she done her nose?🤔

Anything new there😛😆 She always change her nose same as we change out clothes😕😆😆
Aahaana thumbnail
^ what r y saying..?😲 all these days..i thought it was just my eyes...so its true..?😳
sumikrish thumbnail

meena also coming she preggy na?

Aahaana thumbnail
^ I heard Meena is preggie with a baby girl😛 Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

thanks for the nice article.  wow so many iconic people at one venue.  good to see them.   I also see P Susheela behind Suhasini and MRatnam.   yeah even Dhanush looks gud.  All the best to the Bride and Groom.