Adaalat

Ronit Roy's New show ADAALAT

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ronit Roy in suspense thriller on Sony
Buzz up!

After hosting COLORS' Kitchen Champion and being a part of Imagine TV's Bandini, Ronit Roy will now be seen in a courtroom drama to be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

The show is produced by Contiloe Entertainment and is expected to launch sometime next month. The hunt for the female protagonist of the show is still on. Actress Sayantani Ghosh and Daljeet Kaur have been approached to be paired opposite Roy in the yet untitled show.

Informs our source, "This is a suspense thriller which will have Ronit Roy essay the central character of a lawyer. The show is a courtroom drama and will see Roy bailing out innocent people who get framed in wrong cases. The female lead happens to be his former girlfriend and co-incidentally always gets pitted against Roy in every case undertaken by him. Currently, the production house is looking for the suitable face opposite Ronit."

Despite repeated attempts we couldn't get through Ronit. Sayantani however confirmed being approached for the show. Says she, "Yes, I have been approached and talks are on with the production house but nothing has been finalised as yet."

Watch this space to know more about the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gosh , i ms o happy , cant express my  happiness reading ds article , actually i had been waiting for ronit roy to come in new show ..
thankie frnd for sharing ds info..

ipodmackid thumbnail
that means Bandini we will see more BD- the show is going down anyway- with BD of DM- Bandini will be history
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the info.. Looking forward for that show.. SO RR will be seen in a show produced by non BT.....

My guess Sayanti will suit him more...
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipodmackid

that means Bandini we will see more BD- the show is going down anyway- with BD of DM- Bandini will be history

one more reason for BANDINI to go down....less of ronit, and more of his BD.
but one thing i am happy for....ronit has come out of ekta's fold...this is a different production house he doing the show with... thats what i understand from the article....so all the best to him...good decision.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Something tells me DM is gonna die in Bandini!

Gosh,
am super thrilled about the show! :D
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dm is gonna die????
 no no , it cant be like ds..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Gosh,

Oh Sukhs dont say like that.. no matter how crappy the show is but just dont want THIS to happen😲 But Bandini will be affected by his new show schedule.. we are into more BDs or if leap happens this will not be  a big issue..😆
ipodmackid thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Gosh,

if DM or santu die- they might as well end the show

no sanraj- no bandini
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LOL

How on earth will RR manage two shows at once, with both requiring him as lead??