Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH- written updat 3rd september 2010

nikki18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

credit::shikha

(this is my first written update ..so am sorry for the mistakes..thanks for ur help Sia..n thanks Mahi for showing faith in me)

Today's epi was all sad..Naitik is upset with Akshara😔..Rajshri crying over her silly mistake..

Episode starts with Naitk in his office

Naitik's phone rings. it's from Varsha. Naitik picks up the phone. Varhsa says Naitikji i know u r worried..u must b thinking y am i saying so. But i hv called u to share sumthing imp. I have learnt about Bhola bhaiya's mistake..He has made a big mistake but Akshara never aksed him to spy on u. Naitik asks then who is it? Varsha says sorry i can't u disclose datbut please forgive us for our mistakes and Akshara  is innocent...she knows nothing abt it. Naitik says y  r u hiding her mistakes ..y do u always save her?Varsha says but  it's not Akshara's fault at all ..infact she is upset with all of us. Naitik asks thn who will b interesting in spying upon him. Varsha says Naitik ji u r misunderstanding her. Naitik says plss dun explain me bhabhi..u knw she came to office today n went without meeting me.I If she didn't wanted to meet me thn y did she come?  He then ends up the call saying he has an imp meeting.Rajshri hears the all this standing outside Varsha's room.(spy karne ki aadat gyi nhi🤢)

@Singhanias

Everone is present in living room..Naitik enters..Gayatri asks him y is he late. Rb n Dj says he had worked very hard today in office. Gayatri says that is fine but he cud have informed Akshara dat he left early in the morning..she was worried. Naitik says ok .he  looks at Akshara n leaves.

Just thn Bhabhimaa enters with worried face. Dj says we came to knw that ur car broke down .Rb says so were u standing on the road all the while. BM says no no i went..juzz thn she stops(so dat Dj dun learns about Nandini's conditon in her sasuraal😔). Dj asks where did u go?  BM says i went to temple again. Dj asks thn y r u looking sad? BM says shez tired. Gaya3 says food is ready..she can hv it n take rest.

Everyone at dining table

BM asks Akshara to serve food to Naiitk. Akshara is abt to serve but before that Naitk serves himself juz thn her cell phone rings.it's from Rajshri.

Gayatri says u still hvn't talked to her ..she must b worried u talk to her. Akshara picks up the phone n says maa every1 is having dinner so i'll call u later..Rajshri interrupts n says pls dun cut the call n listen to me once..plss. Akshara excuses herself from every1 n goes to other corner. Gayatri frowns.😕

Rajshri says i have made  a big blunder..i knw i have made things more complicated for u. But it hot if Bhola wud chk upon jamaisaa for once i wud b relieved..u nly tell me will i ruin ur life?. I always want my kids to be happy.Akshara si silent. Rajshri asks Akshara u r listening to me na..she then adds  i nvr wanted to insult or doubt jamaisaa..pls say sumthing Akshara dun b silent..she is all into tears,.,.Askhara if u want i'll  apologize to jamaisaa...pls forgive me ..i've made  a big mistake..i dun want ur relation to b ruined.(u already did it..now y cry over it😡)

Akshara says maa now nothing can't be done..n  now i request u pls dun do anything for me ..i'll handle everything by myself n she cuts the call n breaks into tears😭😭

Vish assures Rajshri ..Rajshri says i've made big blunder..wht shud i do now. Vish assures her everything wud b f9..u dun wrry. Varsha sees all this.

@Singhanias

Gayatri asks Akshara to sit.she notices Askhara is dad.so she asks her wht hpnd?,,Askhara says nothing n seats herself beside Naitik. Rashmi asks y r u so quiet today bhabhi. Akshara says there's nothing like that. Gayatri asks dun u wanna eat..u hvn't served urself? Naitk luks at Akshara n gets up from dere n leaves. Gayatri frowns. Bhabhimaa asks askhi y isn't she eating anything. Akshara replies she isn;t hungry. Gayatri asks y? Akshara replies she hv headache. Bhabhimaa advices her to go n tk rest.Akshara leaves.

@Maheshwaris

Vish is assuring Rajshri. He is making Rajshri understand ..Askhara will b sad.In daughter's fondness u hv made  a big fuss..u forgot eveything.. Rajshri says but bhola hv seen them(Naitik n Sneha) together many times.Vish says they cud hv met regarding business purpose..dey wrk together so have to meet. Rajshri says but it doen't seems right to me.Vish says these r all ur doubts..did Akshara ever said u anything? U thot everything by urself in ur heart. U hv embarrassed jamaisaa n Askhara both. Now Naitik feels Akshara is the victim. Now how would we we fill the gap between them.

In Naksh room

Naitik is making bed. He is trying to set the bed sheet..Akshara cums n helps him. Naitik aks Akshara dat when  she came  office today .. y didn't  she meet him? Askhara says dat coz u were busy ..sitting with Sneha so i thot not to disturb u in between work. Naitk says Akshara u wanted to meet Sneha  ..thn when today she was dere u must hv met her. But i dun understand wht is in ur heart. Akshara says Naitik i came dere to meet u ..to spend time with u..as all those things hppnd last days..coz of bhola bhaiya..i thot we cud hv talked n resolved the matter. Naitik says if u came to meet me thn u shud hv waited for me. They cud hv talked after he finished his work ith Sneha. But if u didn't wanted to wait thn u cud hv sent the lunch with some peon. Or u wanted to spy on him..as now Bhola bhaiya has been caught red handed . Akshi says i had no intention of that.. Naitik ask thn tell me whoz it..who else cud doubt on me. U dun kwn Askhi u hv hurted me a lot.🥺(but Mr Naitik u only started all this ) I wanted to make everything clear to u..but u never gave me a chance..n whenever we got chance..u were not ready to understand. Naitik sleeps.

Akshi breaks into tears.😭😭

@Maheshwaris

Rajshri says she knows she was wrong but she never wanted to hurt any1..i did everything for Akshara's sake.Vish says but see the result now..ur daughter dun wants to talk to u n if Naitik cum to know abt it ..mayb he wud nvr enter this house again Rajshi becums sad.. N there Askhara wud take entire blame upon herself.

rest of the update is done by Sia..thank u for ur help Sia🤗

@Sneha's place

Sneha in her room, making designs and thinking that she should make better designs as naitik has asked her to do so, She goes to sleep while working. Sneha's mom comes into the room and sees tht sneha is gone to sleep. She sees the designs on the table and wonders what they are.

Bhabhima in the room is crying looking at nandini's wedding pictures. She looks at daddaji whos sleeping beside. She cries looking at nandini's pictures

Gayatri in her room, wakes up.Rajbana asks her what happened? Gayatri says nothing , rajbana asks her to share. Gayatri says she's worried about Naitik-Akshara ,she says tht naksh are not talking i guess..Rajbana asks if naitik or akshara told anything. Gayatri says no, rajbana tells her tht nothing of sort , gayatri is in thoughts.

Precap ::: Rajbana tellingGaayatri and Daddaji that he will have to go to Ahmadabad for the project. Naitik offers to go instead, Akshara looks at him.

Edited by nikki18 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the super update nikki...😊
fahsaad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

it was a wonderful update nikki

thanx for the update

hope the misunderstanding get ccleared soon
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u nikki for update
yaar ab yeh munna kaha jaa raha hai ..munni ko chor 😡
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update..
boring epi... they r draging soo much.....kab tak yeh chalta rahega..

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanksssssssssssssssss niks di 4 the  supeer updatee!!!!
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't watched this show in months, but I see nothing has changed.  Akshara is still crying; Naitik is still blaming her for something she didn't do and Aksharas is still crying. I know I said the crying part twice.  When is that girl going to smile?
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey...nikkzz dii..thanks alott for the updatee..!! 👏
-Vanshika- thumbnail
thnxx 4 da update nikz..!!!
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... I actually feel that Naitik should step forward and explain everything to Akshara... After all he only started this jealousy business and now it's become serious he is blaming Akshara...

Naksh please clear this matter up soon else Sneha's mom will show up with the rishta and then things will be soooooooo ugly... Hope they don't bring situations to that... CVs wake up!!!!