Thendral Friday 3rd September

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Theiva for the update!! 😊

As much as I was happy that Thamizh finally opened his mouth and defended his wife and FIL, the whole scene when Charu's dad was present made me depressed again πŸ˜”Hitting himself with the shoe, TA's mum grabbing her thaali (which woman in the right sense of mind will do such a thing?? πŸ˜•).. cha cha enna kandraavi..  

But the scene at Padma's house was superrrrrrrr!!!! Semma aaaaaapu for her!!!! and I lovedddddd it when he moved closer to Thuls and gave Padma the look, "enna paakura.. she's my wife.. ippo enna pannuva???" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† MM and paati were superrrrrbb!!! and Pavi was tooooo cute when she said "kalyanam pannitaangala... romba thanks ma..." 🀣

Hmmm, something has been bothering me for quite sometime now. I really wanna know how Charu started loving Thamizh sooooo much without even knowing much abt him? I agree that she was engaged to him but there was absolutely no intimacy in their relationship.. he didn't call her even once to find out what she was doing.. didn't tell her any lovey dovey or sweet stuff and he's always depressed or perturbed when he's around her.. if i were in her shoes, ill be dying to sneak out of the house to meet him for a while.. or call him up just to hear his voice and try to understand him better in every way possible.. but none of this happened... she seems to be really lousy at reading body language.. won't it be obvious if a person is trying to avoid or ignore you, if you're really in love with that person?? πŸ˜• Ok she may have been blinded by the love.. but she doesn't even seem to remember the stuff he told her.. she went back home started crying and told her daddy that he could have told her everything when she met him 2 hours back.. firstly, she didnt let him speak... secondly, his dialogues were weird.. he said "naan poren" and kept saying that he wanted to tell her something important.. shouldnt it have dawned upon her that he was behaving strangely??? If i were her, ill remember every single thing he tells me, however trivial it maybe.. ithu koodava oru ponnaala realise panna mudiyaathu??? Its just totally strange how some people can be sooo oblivious to what's happening around them. sigh! πŸ˜• But TA was also at fault for not telling her explicitly.. however bad she may be, its only right that he confessed everything to her.. ahh no point crying over split milk.. Charu should try to get over this since TA is really not worth her tears.. and there're not many memories or anything that she shared with him so i'm hoping it should be relatively ok for her to get over this.. sigh! 😭

ok soo where will Mr and Mrs Thamizharasu go now???

Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva!😊

Finally Thamizh spoke for up for his wife....happy about it πŸ˜ƒ.  Again his mom proved to be a woman with no heart at all....taking of the Thaali was really too much 😑...Thamizh did try to stop her...yes...but it ended in pushing his mummy away...that was quite sad...this Thamizh really has bad time or bad luck lately...even it is not his intention to hurt anybody it results to be so...i don't know what to say about his position right now....i rather pity him than being angry with him...

I did not expect Charu's daddy to slap himself with his shoe 😲....it was reallyyy very sad...maybe i would have been more ok with it if he slapped Thamizh with it than himself...ahhhh maann...that was so painful 😭...this serial has heavy scenes..........it is a bit too much for a serial or for me to watch those scenes and to digest them...............i really want to see Vel back again in action and his maams with some funny dialogues or Patti with her humour....how i miss those episodes..sigh..sigh..

But at the same time i enjoyed the last part today πŸ˜ƒ. Today's episode had a super shock for Padma...she with her eyes πŸ˜† and Pavi thanking her mummy was fun to watch and she was soooo cuteee 😳....like you Priya said...me too enjoyed the few seconds when TA stood next to his wife and gave that look at Padma....wow....was niceeee. I think he is going to show how affectionate he is towards his wife and how much he loves her to irritate Padma...would be nice to watch Padma uruttufying her eyes in anger πŸ˜†....Padmakku sariyana aal TA thaan.

Every actor and actress did a great job in the whole week's episodes..especially Shanthi Williams who got everyone's thittu was really good at acting πŸ‘....and as well as Paatti with her parithavippu expression for her granddaughter πŸ‘.

This week was very intense like the week with Vel&Thulasi's marriage...and that week ended in T&T's love but this week resulted really in a sad thing. To say the truth T&T are really nice ppl and with good intention in their heart...but some ppl around them and the situation pushed them to do certain things which are wrong....but muthal kaaranam ellame mathavanga but at the end it looks like T&T are bad people.....and the others who were the reason for all this mess turn to be good ppl....this is really very sad and for that i really pity them a lot.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Theiva
Good thing Thamizh stood up for his wife, like I expected him to. I had no sympathy for TA's mother, whatsoever. The only thing she would have been crying about is losing her bet to Sudha, and not getting a rich DIL after all! I really felt for Charu's dad though. It was so heartbreaking to see him hitting himself after that 😭
Full respect for MM for sorting Padma out! I loved it when he said 'Thulasi has more rights to this house than you'.
I would love to see Ananth's face when he hears about this marriage. Only problem is, he is still a good guy in TA's eyes so he will definitely create more problems for the couple sooner or later.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update, I got no respect for TA's mom.. gosh 😑.

MM & patti are superb, Pavi is so cute and semma aapu for Padma.

Ok TA, now please concentrate on solving your problems. Waiting to see Anand's face hehhehehe.
what tamizh did is absoutely rite on his path.Which husband will tolerate the wife being illtreated like this and ta mom is too much by pushing the thali and padma along with ta action is fantastic.πŸ˜‰.hope these couples struggle for their love , happiness to live a good life
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update. Yesterday's episode paarthutu enakku enga poi muttikkiradhunu theriyalai, Sick scenes, sick dialogues , stupid curses. What  message does the director want to convey . All i could say is this serial is corrupting the minds of young people in their impressionable age. This serial started off with female education theme which incidentally has taken the back seat. This college fiasco has become a laughing stock.
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel really very bad for Charu's dad.I didn't expect that he'll hit himself soo badly 😲.But as we all know it is he himself who decided to arrange the marriage as soon as possible even without asking Tamizh.Being a great business man how can he believe everything blindly?Moreover Tamizh was not as ordinary as others.His behaviour at the engagement day,anonymous calls telling that he loves another girl,his friend too have informed him that Tamizh is lying to him revealing that Tamizh is actually in college and atlast this police case.All these things cannot be taken easily.Even after knowing all these suspicious things he didn't consult Tamizh.Did he try to get a clear expplanation straight from Tamizh?Amma kita yen avan poi sollamaataan-nu avaru think pannave illiyaa?πŸ˜•

Whatever,now Tamizh is in the position to answer him.It is his mistake too.I am just trying to say that both sides have commited mistakes.

And Charu,yes as Priya Akka said,I don't understand how this girl wasn't able to remember that Tamizh asked her to let him speak out something important.And yes atlast his weird dialogue "Enna mannichudu Charu,naan poren".How she didn't remember that?After seeing that marriage it must've been  the first one striking her mind but she was telling her dad as though he was romancing at her there in the park 😲.

Tamizh's mom was tooo much yesterday.The same unbearable dialogues .That is good that Tamizh stopped her.And the sequence at Padma's house was really supero superAs Priya Akka and Nikhi akka said I loved when he stood closer to Thuls giving Padma a look which was like "Enna maamiyaare....epdi enga jodi porutham? ippo enna seiveenga...ippo enna seiveenga..."πŸ˜†.Pavithra,Paati and MM everyone were really super ⭐️.I really loved the whole sequence.Best part of yesterday's episode πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hema and friends

Charu's dad was in a difficult position. Both he and his wife tried to cancel the marriage quite a few times. But did Charu try to understand what they had to say? Why didn't she accept the simple fact that her parents loved her and would like to do only good for her? If I remember correctly, Charu even made a suicide threat to her mom. Charu was in no way prepared to listen to any reason. She has emotionally blackmailed her dad also. Charu's dad one day told that he was doing this marriage only because his daughter was keenly interested in that. Even if he is a big businessman, how could he handle his emotionally blackmailing daughter?

Interestingly, TA was also subjected to an emotionally blackmailing mom. She threatened to commit suicide if the marriage didn't go well. How could he deal with her? I am now faced with a general question. How can one deal with an emotionally blackmailing person in real life if it is mother, daughter or sister? Frankly, I have no answer to this question.

When we study psychology, there it is quite clearly said that a person who emotionally blackmails is not capable of loving. In that way both Charu and TA's mom come under the same category. Also emotional blackmailers have to suffer and so it happened for both these persons.

Thulasi's behavior is quite different. She talked about suicide only after she was terribly humiliated in the public. TA had no choice but to answer her.

Edited by maha2us - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes Charu's dad tried to stop the marriage but only when the police started searching him.He never spoke to Tamizh straight in person.He always would talk to Tamizh's mom and would believe her stupid,unbelievable,false reasons.

For example when Tamizh lied standing in col waiting for Thuls that he is busy at bank and that his mobile's battery is getting down,Charu's dad believed that he would have been helping some of his friends and he didn't think why should he lie for helping a friend.Adhu nalla vizhayamdaana solla ponaa,poi solla theva illiye.Adhuku munaadi engagement,calls,lettersnu ivlo vandhapram ipdi oru incident nadandhrukunaa avaru Tamizha ketrukanum la.But he didn't.

Like this he never consulted Tamizh to make decisions even for preponding the marriage and always believed Tamizh's mom.

As I told before I am not defending Tamizh,he would've told Charu in that park scene which was before Thulasi proposed him atleast indirectly.There before she started crying when she was telling him that he is her world,hubby,bla bla bla he would've told her like apologizing to her. It is his mistake there.

I am just saying that both sides have commited mistakes.