Symposium - Speak, Share, Spill your minds - Page 116

Posted: 13 years ago
Haha it really isn't that bad at all! Or maybe i'm biased because I'm completely in love with Maan Singh Khurana, the perfect guy! <3

I guess I like it because it doesn't take a whole month for things to happen, and they don't drag the story like most of the other shows.

As a kid, I grew up watching so many Indian Serials. I used to love Zee TV. Koshish, Koi Apna Sa, and like 101 other serials. But then I grew older and just totally grew out of Indian serials and all that crap. Then started watching reality shows like II and DID. Didn't really like the concept, but loved the talent and potential.

Do you watch HIMYM? Everyone seems to love the show! :S
I think I've seen the promos around when I was staying with my aunt in Delhi this summer...what's the story?

Yeah, my parents don't watch much TV, so I kinda haven't been exposed to soaps that much. Yep, that's another thing I love, singing and dance reality shows. DID, hmmm, never gave it chance, for some reason, I think it's overhyped.

Oh, and I also watch KBCπŸ˜ƒ

No I don't, I don't even know what that isπŸ˜†
Ok it's 3am and i'm gonna pass out any minute now so I'm off to bed!
Will get back to your tomorrow Debu :)

Goodnight Debu and anyone else here!πŸ€—
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

I might do! Thankfully KSG isn't participating this time so hopefully the forum won't be as crazy as last time!

I dunno, I'm not looking forward to DID this time. I don't know if i'll like this whole 'couples' concept. But if I do, then I hope to see you post more often on the forum this time Sarina! ;)

Do you know who will be in JDJ?
LOL! I did not find the whole KSG thing too bad. Too much focus on him and Nicole instead of dancing though. JDJ is nothing compared to DWTS.

I was excited about DID and did not mind the whole couples concept. I think it would be cool. But I am bummed, Terence won't be there. Maybe I won't watch it. Hamara Terence.
Originally posted by debayon

You can see from my siggy that I am anticipating JDJπŸ˜† 

Any shows you watch, Di? BTW, Mommy, if you're still there, what other shows do you watch other than L&O:SVU?

Looks like my filter blocks your siggie.

Anyways:

US Shows followed regularly- L&O: SVU, L&O: LA, L&O UK, Glee, 30 Rock, Outsourced, DWTS, Next Iron Chef/Next Food Network Star

Desi Shows followed regularly - Master Chef India, JDJ, II, DID, SRGMP (not this season)

Shows preferred for down time- Diners Drive Ins and Dives, Iron Chef, Chopped, Best Thing I ever Ate

Guilty pleasures - Hannah Montana, Suite Life, Wizards of Waverly Place

Best Shows of All Times: Xena, Friends, SATC, Whos the Boss, Full House, Diff'rent Strokes, X-Files, Hercules, 7th Heaven
HAHA .

KSG participated in JDJ to settle his extra-marital affair with Nicole . I heard that he is singing Blue Films now 😲 πŸ˜†

Hades, Terrance is hosting another dance show with Saroj Khan currently.

According to the latest buzz, the following will be the participants of JDJ

JDJ4 Contestants List

Men

Sushant
Daya
Akhil Kumar
Krushna
Shekhar
Chang

Women

Ankita
Ragini
Yana
Renuka
Mahi
Anushka

Edited by BORN..CONFUSED - 13 years ago
Alright people, I created the new thread - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1556054

Hahaha, KSG po*n. Now that would be something. πŸ˜† Is that for his fangirls, that would mean...that would mean that would mean....*gasp* girls watch po*n. No way. 😲