Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

thanks PMAHESH,

Please continue your excellent job as those who misses an episode here and there can catch the detail news from this sight. Some time someone is watching another channel and we miss our favourite KSBKBT and updates helps alot

Carry on and all the best

Sangita

pmahesh thumbnail

UPDATE FOR 22ND SEPTEMBER

Savita tells Karan that he instigated mansukh against his own family and he has got what ansh should have got. She says she was stupid to get tulsi to get karan here saying that they should not have a revengeful attitude towards children. But he has come to take revenge for his mother. They will meet in the court now. Karan is shocked.

The court scene, everyone is waiting. Mihir tells tulsi that whatever the court decides his decision will be against her and that they will stay away like ansh and nandini. Earlier, whenever he stayed away from her, it seemed like vanvaas, but now staying with her is one vanvaas.

Shobha is worried that vishal did not even come with her to get her dressing done. She passes by the police station and decides to find out about the progress on accident case (she asked vishal earlier to file a complaint as she even remembered the car license number, he had said he has done it). The inspector tells her there is no such complaint, she is surprised that vishal lied to her. She decides to file a complaint. (tulsi ki beti hain na!)

Inside the court, Ansh's asks karan if he had put the fire in the virani godown. Karan says why would he do so. The lawyer says he did this so that he could save mansukh and then become good in his eyes. He did this because of the money, which he has got now. Karan's lawyer clarifies that the will is proper, signed and registered and so there should be no dispute and moreover he gave something to everyone. Ansh's lawyer says that there is a dispute because mansukh was made this will in an unstable state of mind. Mihir, tulsi, savita, karan all are shocked. The lawyer says that the earlier will which was made 3 years ago, was in favour of  mihir and kiran and now he has given maximum of his property to karan, who is not even his real grandchild. He presents family doctor's certificate that mansukh was going through depression. Mihir is disgusted and walks off. The court is adjourned and the next hearing is in a month's time. Outside, there are reporters asking mihir, savita  about mansukh's unstable state. Tulsi shouts and tells them to stop it and leave them alone, not to play with people's feelings. She tells them that mansukh was fine.
Vishal is trying to get tkts for Switzerland, abhishek asks him about the reason and says if there is an imp meeting, should he also come. Vishal makes an excuse and thinks that he does not want to lose shobha and abhishek at any cost.

At home, Savita tells ansh that she wants to withdraw the case, she does not want to spoil mansukh's reputation. But ansh tells her to remove karan, they have to fight, she seems convinced.

Nandini tells her lawyer that ansh has refused to sign the divorce papers. He tells her their case is weak after the newspaper report. Nandini says that she and ansh do not agree on any terms and ansh use to mentally torture her. The lawyer says they need something more substantial to win the case.
Ansh is talking to his lawyer about the divorce case and his lawyer tells him that Ansh's case is weak and he knows that ansh and Nandini never had a husband-wife relationship and if her lawyer uses this, they will win. Ansh says he is going to make her his wife before that.
Mihir blames Tulsi for mansukh's reputation getting spoiled. He says all this is happening because of money. He tells her to keep the money, he doesnt want any and that everything is finished now (I think implying the relationship between them). He leaves, Tulsi is crying that she does not want money, she just want to stop the fights.
Ansh and Nandini are sitting in a resturant, their lawyers are discussing something. Ansh tells her that she has to give him one more chance to prove love. He says that they can go to Switzerland  for 15 days and resolve this and if it still does not work, he will divorce her. She says that it must be again some chaal of ansh and this time she is not going to fall for it. He tells her that she has only 3 options –one to go with him to switzerland and give it a try, two where he will ask for such a big alimony that her whole family will not be able to pay it and three to stay with him the rest of her life. He tells her that even the court if he does not sign will make them stay for another year. She does not agree to any of this and leaves with her lawyer.
Karan is entering shantiniketan, thinking about the court happenings. Savita and Tulsi are there, he tells them that he is very sad because of what happened in the court. He says he never wanted any of the money. Savita tells him that then he should not keep any of it and give back everything. He gives savita papers and says he is giving back everything and has made it in her name. Tulsi looks at him disbelievingly. Savita takes the papers. Karan tells them he is never going to come back to shantinektan. Tulsi is shocked (I think also sad).

pmahesh thumbnail

I think, tulsi has began changing. In yesterday's episode, she seemed sad when karan was being accused of putting the fire and doing the drama of saving mansukh. Also at the end, when karan said he will never come again, she seemed crestfallen.

But savita was arrogant and irritating like hell, seems like ansh's touch is rubbing on her.

Smile thumbnail

Thank u for the great updates mahesh.

Smile

BonnieDeol thumbnail

Hi There

Can someone please update for 23 Sep? I don't know @ what time it's telecasted in India. Here In Vancouver I have to wait for two week for DVD of all episodes.  I am very happy I can read update daily. I appreciate.

Thanks

Bonnie

aman60 thumbnail

i in suurey i wait four week for one edposide i love the updates thx

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

hi Bonnie is Deol u really last name or are u a fan of Sunny and Bobby Deol? It's up to u if u want to answer the question or not.

Thanks.

And thanks for the update Mahesh. it's really good that u can update this show evryday so i can stay in touch with it.

Thanks 👏

pmahesh thumbnail

UPDATE FOR 23RD SEPTEMBER

Nandini's lawyer tells her Ansh has a stronger case and Nandini should try to do an out of court settlement.

Tulsi is in her room, thinking about Karan giving back everything. She is feeling sad, sees karan passing by. Raises her hand to stop him but only halfway.

Vishal tells Shobha that he does not believe that  Karan is wrong. She says she also thinks the same way. He says that earlier he had offered partnership to karan but he did not want do any business in competition with viranis. He trusts him and that if he is ever in a problem he will first tell it to Karan.

Karan meets shivangi outside shantiniketan. She tells him to stop Nandini from making mistake and that nandini is going with Ansh to Switzerland for 15 days. She says that ansh is very dangerous and since nandini is not listening to her, only karan can stop her. Karan is shocked and goes with her.

Vishal is packing his suitcase. Shobha is annoyed when she finds out that he is going to Switzerland, their wedding anniversary being only a week away. Shobha is worried and also tells him that she has made that police complain. Vishal says he has to go and that he is doing it for them and will try to come back as soon as possible. He gets a call, Shobha listens from the extension and wonders about this guy, who is threatening vishal and why is vishal taking it. Vishal rushes out, shobha tries to stop him but he does not stop. Shobha looks on helplessly.

In nandini's place,she tells them that this is her best option. She says after this she will be totally free of ansh. Karan warns her about karan being too clever. She says that she will make Ansh sign the divorce papers and a consent letter before they leave for Switzerland. Then after coming, it will be in her hand. They tell her it may not be safe to go and stay so far with ansh. Shivangi tells her that she has to take one of them with her. Nandini says that she can't take karan with her, but she will put the condition of taking shivangi along. She calls Ansh, who is sitting with gujral and asks him to meet her.

Nandini goes to ansh's house and tells him she is ready to go with him but there are certain conditions. She tells him that he has to sign on the divorce papers and confirmation letter which says that after these 15 days he will divorce her if she wants. He agrees, then she tells him about taking Shivangi with them. He says that even if she wants to take her whole family, she can take them. He tells her he will not even touch her and will not even stay in the same room. Nandini leaves and Ansh is smiling.

The guy who was thereatening vishal tells someone that  vishal is on the way to Switzerland. Ansh and abhishek are shown,  Ansh is pleased  and Abhishek says that the he would have got caught if he did the deal but with vishal they are safe. Abhishek says they should also get ready to leave.

Nandini and Ansh meet Nandini's parents. They are happy that Nandini is giving another chance to ansh. She tells them that they should not stay in this galatfahmi and that she has made a deal with ansh. Nandini gets the papers and ansh signs on them thinking that nandini doesn't know what she is getting into. Nandini is happy and keeps the papers in some drawer (somehow I have a feeling that the papers are going to vanish from there). Ansh says that they might want to stay together forever after this.

Tulsi is thinking about Karan, Mihir comes in. He tells her why she is sad now that Karan is gone and eve nandini is going with ansh. He asks her what is she going to do with the money which karan has left and then adds that she will ofcourse give it her favourite ansh. She defends saying that even Karan was her favourite. He says he was, and says that how much karan has to do and sacrifice to prove himself. Tulsi says (in somewhat defensive mode) that but she saw him and Nandini in the hotel room and that hit her. He says that whether Karan's giving everything has hit her or not. He says don't take so much from karan that he is no longer able to call you mother. Tulsi is stunned.

Manna thumbnail

I really think Tulsi is being overtly patronised all through ... she cannot even see whats happening right under her very nose... its high time we saw a change in the way these soaps are being made ... it looks like there is no end to the bad that can continue to happen and also looks like there is no end to the agony of Karan ( plus he doesnt ever get a chance for his defense ) .. Whatever happened to Tanya nd Shivangi giving the true report to Tulsi .. And to top it is Nandini out of her mind to take that trip to Switzerland after all that she has been through ?? She must be the dumbest girl !!