Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubbles thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

pmahesh, you're doing a great job. I can't believe you take time out to write reviews about ksbkbt.😊 i live in the uk and have just recently developed an interest 4 kyunki, we are really behind you guys in india! the latest episode here was when nandini tells tulsi to prevent ansh from leaving home and karan is brought back from lockup by ansh. Is that way back or what! i'm looking forward to reading your daily reviews ( i know i'm mad) lol.

salma karim thumbnail
😆  Thanks for the updates of S.B.K.T I am a great fan of S.B.K.B.T and we dont get the tapes here so fast. Keep up the excellent updates.😛
aman60 thumbnail
hey i live in canada and every one episode comes after 2 weeks so i read these updtes and tell my mom and bhua
salma karim thumbnail
😉 pmahesh you are doing a good job of updating us I'm a big fan of kyunki. keep up the good job😆 
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Manna, bubbles, salma and aman60. Welcome to the forums. I hope u guys are enjoy this wes site.

Princess

bubbles thumbnail
there are tapes of kyunki? if so where do you get them, where i live, we watch episodes which are like 4 months old on star plus! i think starplus india should bring us on level with india, perhaps by showing the soap for an hour or may be more times a week.
bubbles thumbnail
oops, i forgot to say thanks to princess. Thanku for the welcome!
Smile thumbnail

Hey Mahesh,

Great updates. Thanks a ton.

Smile

aman60 thumbnail

if you want tapes of kyunki go to a indian movie or video store if in canada you can get kyunki in a to weeks or so   

Names of movie store in surrey goldern dtar movie

ck movie

taal movie   good luck

kasrana_2000 thumbnail
Hi Pmahesh..thnx a bunch for all the hard work u put into these updates.  Anyways...i wanted to know whether u will be creating another tab for the updates from 24th - 27th.  Please let us know.  I think everyone is really grateful to u for these updates.  Us desis who are stuck in pardes...and want to keep up with soaps from India.  Thnx again!