BV - Sep 6th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Suguna continues to question RS whether he went to the terrace or not. She asks if he didn't go, why the birdfeed was on the terrace. RS gets mad and starts taunting Suguna that he is being blamed needlessly when he is himself concerned about Varun. Shyam tells Suguna to stop blaming others when she was careless enough not to lock the terrace door. Suguna says she did, but Shyam does not accept this. He blames her for Varun's accident. Suguna is stunned and sits crying.

After surgery, the doctor comes out to tell the family that the operation is done but they won't be able to tell if Varun's backbone will work correctly for 12 hrs. There was a possibility that he may never be able to walk again. Everyone is shocked. Maasa is stunned and holds her heart. Anandi supports her and makes her sit down. Shyam again yells at Suguna but RS stops him saying she was equally concerned at the moment.

They shift Varun to the ward. Suguna keeps crying wanting to meet him. Bhairav calls Basanth who tells him abt Varun. He tells Bhairav not to tell Jagya anything and to stay until Jagya's exams are over. Bhairav agrees reluctantly. Later when Jagya tries to call home, Bhairav curtly tells him he already talked to everyone and to just study. Jagya is confused.

Anandi and Basanth console Maasa. The nurse tells everyone they can meet Varun, but he is unconscious. Everybody go in and cry. MS wants to leave as he can't see Varun in this state, but RS consoles him. Anandi cries and sees Varun's legs in a cast. She is shocked and cries more. Shyam and Suguna and everybody else see this too and are heartbroken...

Precap : Couldn't see, please feel free to post if you did

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks!!!

i'm pretty impressed with basanth for thinking with a clear head. but i can't believe RS and his backstabbing ways, he is so manipulative. poor sugna, i bet shym is going to be so mad at her. now with a disabled kid the pressure is going to go up on them so much
Ha!
u bet!
For the first time, i agree, he showed something like... i-am there-ur elder bro! attitude!
normally he doesnt tax his bird brain!
pata nhi.....
shayad harpic ka jaadu hai yeh!
i mean pada pada to definitely rust lag gaya hoga na use?
bt i really lliked ds part!
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
priya di, i think they're gonna show smthg major tomorrow.
thats why there was NO PRECAP TODAY.

No precap, no speech lady kaa speech πŸ˜• .. .Maybe colorswale were rushing as they quickly wanted to start khathron ke khiladi-too many ads to show πŸ˜‰ soap,cosmetics,washing powder ke bahut saare ads mile honge KKK ke 1st episode se pehle dikhane πŸ˜†
Shyam is wonderful & very positive chracter .😊  .but sometimes shyam seriously get on my nerves specially if smthing bad happen  there is someone to blame..  when sugna had misscarrage he blamed sugna & now again  in varun case he blamed sugna..As in critical situation he completely lost his mind.. πŸ€” why would sugna be so  careless everytime? & as if he doesnt know Tau-sa...Cant he smell sudden love of tau-sa for varun? & whatever it wasnt right time to yelling at sugna that what u did? our son is here coz of u blah blah..Somone who is more broke with this incidnce than its Sugna.. afterall she is mother.. & above all  All  The elder were  pretty stupid Who were doing nothing than watching all this tamsha.. i exepcted that Sumitra or Atlest dadi sa should shut up Shyam when he was yelling @ sugna  after  operation...
Thanks for the update... looks like aaj sirf rona dhona hua.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• .. Feeling bad for Varun .. Hope he recovers asap..he is such a adorable little fella ...
Thanks 4 d update😊

It was really sad....give me chance and I'll just kill that Tau Saa...He's such a monster
gotta agree

hate tousa. such a monster

thanks for update
thanx for the update..tausa is a jerk and will nver change..and i also think shyam seems to have sum wierd radiomagnetic waves in his brain tht start acting up whenever he is in a hospital...he starts behaving positively crazy everytime....πŸ˜†
and another word od advise to the creatives...spinal cord injury mein legs par cast NAHI lagta!!!!
Originally posted by anu rulz

thanx for the update..tausa is a jerk and will nver change..and i also think shyam seems to have sum wierd radiomagnetic waves in his brain tht start acting up whenever he is in a hospital...he starts behaving positively crazy everytime....πŸ˜†
and another word od advise to the creatives...spinal cord injury mein legs par cast NAHI lagta!!!!
the cast πŸ˜‰is for his broken knee πŸ˜† ghutne main bhi chot lagi thi..
Shyam whenever enters hospital the smell of disinfectant must somehow enter his brain - wherever logic and reasoning situated   πŸ˜† and push all the logical thinking out πŸ˜† Disinfectant kaa smell aayaa saari logic dimaag se bhaag gayi.. πŸ˜†