Video & Written Update 6th September

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the quick update Arti. So wedding preparations are going to begin soon.

BTW is there only one restaurant in Mumbai? Is there only one local train in Mumbai? From the the way these morons keep bumping into each other always one would think Mumbai is a small place. Ha Ha Ha 😃
I hate to see Archu forcing herself into this marriage....
Thanks Aarti.
If archana does not want to marry why is she getting in to that loveless marriage???????Just because shravani gave her big lecture and bring to archana's notice that there is no difference between shravani and draupadi.😆
Because of shravani she is destroying jaywants life had she ever noticed about it?????? she can leave mumbai go somewhere else to live just like she did 1 year back............marrying is not the only solution........then it would be only manav's problem that he wants to get married with shravani or no.
Archana has the right to destroy her life but she did not have the right to destroy some other persons life. jaywant must also be having some expectations from his partner.If archana will mumble music even after her marriage looking at manav. what will jaywant think??????????and most importantly jaywant had  never forced for marriage to archana she can still change her mind.
 Destroying  somebody's life for the sake of getting more mahan is completely not acceptable. 

At this point I rate all PR episodes the same 0/0/  This is the show that needs to go off not Choti Bahu.

Thanks!! I feel so bad for Archana, she's in so much pain but no one cares. This is not something she will just get over, her heart is broken.
thank you for the gr8 update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by viram

Thanks for the quick update Arti. So wedding preparations are going to begin soon.

BTW is there only one restaurant in Mumbai? Is there only one local train in Mumbai? From the the way these morons keep bumping into each other always one would think Mumbai is a small place. Ha Ha Ha 😃

there is only one restaurant.
there is only one train.
there is only one temple.
there is only one company.
there is only one market.
dombivli and thane, i guess share only one market.🤣
And before leap archana used to go in the night school. there was manav's garage situated in front of the school that too was the meeting point of manav and archana.
satish's office where archana used to work that too was the meeting point of archana and manav.
But because of ekta all of the three head towards closure office , garage and shravani's night school.🤣