Thendral

THENDRAL MONDAY 6.9.10 Update Pictures added

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update, Srima.

Charu was sensible and with time she can certainly forget about her 'sweetheart bas***d' Thamizh and move on with her life. However, new promo thaan konjam idikkuthu and thirumbi full promo va parththavudan thaan Charu Puvi's daughter appadi kiss pannurathu romba unlikely nnu thonnu. Dir. Kumaran Charu vai TMS Nandhini maathiri oru new pair ai kandu pidichchu settle aaga vidunga. Mental aakugiren endru solli engala torture pannaatheenga.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update Sri maaπŸ‘πŸΌ

I have always wondered why Padma has so much hate toward Thuls? What did she exactly to toward Padma and her kids? Maybe she doesn't want to get the tag of being "2nd wife" or think MM will ditch her kids and hates her in jealous? Such a shame this woman is to the motherhood by her acts🀒 Chiti is like a mother and she wont die by showing little bit affection and love😑 Loved the slap she got coz she asked for it even thought i don't like slapping wife scene or any violence.

Felt bad for Pavi when MM said Padma and her kids can get lost...poor girl MM should be careful on his word around his kids, esp Pavi. They are his kids too and just cause he got reunited with Thuls doesnt mean his other kids becomes Padmas kids..he can just say padma can get lost but not his kidsπŸ˜‰

Thuls should mind her own life now and stop her thyagi act..she knows very well Padma hates her to the core but want her blessing..? Thank God MM samalichufied that scene..otherwise another "badrakali" act from PadmaπŸ˜†

College boys showed good manners by offering sit outsideπŸ˜† Ice cream'kku ivlavo kaakaa pidichifies va😲 LOLπŸ˜†

Again, Periyappa showed why he is the eldest and more wiser than chitappaπŸ‘ Chitappa is more like a emotional person and his act is like "vettu onnu..tondu rendu" while his elder brother observe the situation and thinks twice before he act. maybe his little brother is emotional cause they were childless, getting Charu was a bless from the God so he want to be the perfect dad and fulfill her every wish hence gets very sentimental and emotional?πŸ€”

Charu, if you want..you can work out this heartbreak and not let it break you down. The pain you feel now is unbearable but be brave for your family's sake I have a feeling things are gonna turn from bad to worse for her

Somehow..i felt bad for Nitesh too, he didn't see it coming ----->his own wedding will be stopped. I hope he wont marry Lavanya to take revenge or something😳

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks srima for the update 😊.

That was a well deserved slap for Padma by MMπŸ‘. The college students were so funny. Ice ketta paiyanukku epdiyo kedaisile ice cream kedachachu πŸ˜†...and Chandru's dialogue was funny...hope to see him more in the college scenes with some more funny elements. Pavi was so cute when she had to give milk&fruit to TA and so were T&T 😳. The scene there was so realistic. Ohhh Priya....now you got the reason why TA did not reach Anandh's mobile to let him know about his marriage at temple.

Mr.TA...leave MM's house with your wife Thulasi asap....but before that tease your mil and make her BP go high and she uruttufying her eyes πŸ˜†....apdiye Mohanukkum onnu koduthuttu ponga...

Charu atlast understood what we were saying that she was loving him without knowing that what was in TA's mind....poor girl 😭. Nitheesh's dialogues were good...now poor guy...no more Lavanya for him it seems....don't know whether she deserves you or not....she spoilt indirectly your cousin's life too.
How much i like that periyappa guy....very natural acting by him than by Charu's daddy! Hope Charu overcomes this pain and finds a much much better guy than TA.

Tomorrow.....Anandh's comedian face....waiting to see his reactionπŸ˜†Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel sad for Nithesh. I don't know why but I feel that the only error he committed was falling in love with Lavs. Don't know why i mentioned that but just was in my mind and felt that i had to say it.
krishfan thumbnail
Oh and for the newly wedded couple, I hope that they show them have a few happy moments and make the T&T fans happy and then throw all the problems at them.
anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u for the super update Srima akkaπŸ‘.

What will Charu do? Feel sorry for her state. It'll be the greatest shock of all to see her would be marryong someone else...

But its not a criminal offense to marry someone he loves.Hope they end this track of showing them as come wanted criminals,because they both got married without informing anyone.

Its all because of Thamizh's mother and her nalla vaay🀒
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u srima for the updates.....
As every1 said the scenes at MM's house were realistic......Pavi's acting was so good......her reactions at her father, her hesitation to give pal pazham.........good one........
Thulz madam, why unnecessarily fall at Padma's feet and get scoldings.......pls leave her.......mind ur life and ur studies..............enough is enough.........

OMG.........this periappa is too good and sensible........whatever he spoke was realistic.......as he said they should concentrate on how to bring back Charu to life from the worst blow TA has done to her..........TA should have created chances to confess her and as he said i tried i tried........no man u do no have any excueses for this.........U are definetely answerable to her, i understand people around u were also responsible for the mess, still U are to be blamed..............

Charu u were so natural at acting.......hats off to u.......poor Nitish finally u are in loss now.......but still your first priority should be Charu now........help her get back to life........

Mr.TA , U have done good/help to so many people in life.....like for a smal boy, murugesan(w/o knowing his true color), thulz in joining college and so on............still whatever U had done to Charu had spoiled all your good...........that one mistake has spoiled your entire character......pity you.........please dont try to please everyone.......try to speak up on time.....sometimes ur pleasing nature ends up in bigger mess........see what u have done to charu............poor girl she raised hopes as she was engaged to u.....anygirl would do that......,....but still u are answerable.........
and by the way as Niki said....sort out your bank issues and move away from MM house.........
Your problems are chasing you already, plus Mr.Vel is going to come and drive you..........Be back to form man,........
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Episode was good! I loved MM's slap.. that was classic!! πŸ‘ and the paal and pazham scene... the way Pavi hesitated and TA reacted... semma cute and natural! πŸ‘ I guess Deepak got reminded of his real wedding during that scene, looking at the way he reacted, cos he said that they drank the paal and pazham as a formality.. heheh no offence, just jk! πŸ˜‰ and gap kedacha romantic look vidraan.. πŸ˜† looks lyk he was waiting to lock eyes with Thulz.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and like everyone said, Thulz, pls stop overdoing your nalla ponnu image..we all know that u're a sokka thangam.. athukkunu Padma kaalula laam poi vizhavenaam when you do know that she hates u with all her heart.. 😑

The college guys are such a cute, funny and lively bunch!!! πŸ˜ƒ Esp after the slap, this guy is like "enakku intha concept romba pudichirukku" 🀣 andddd I wanna see T&T irritating Padma as much as they can by being mushy mushy... that would be damn cuteeeeeee!! πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

and I think Chandru and Deepa would make a semma cute pair as well.. I have noticed that their attire colors are always coordinated!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Ok all that said, Kumaran sir, quickly try to finish the post wedding cute scenes and move on with the story! I'm eagerly waiting to see Vel and I hope he remains a bad guy.. the good guy image just wont suit him!! Waiting to see the old Thendral... 😊

and Thanks Srima for the update! 😊
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Thank you for the update srima 😊.

It does not surprise me that Thulasi tried to get the blessings of Padma even if she knows she won't get it. This Thulasi fell at the feet of an unknown doctor for her chitthi,so she won't hesitate to fall at her chitthi's feet. But somehow i feel exactly this nature of Thulasi is going to change Padma once Mohan is caught by kanja dealing case .

TA, i understand you haven't planned to marry Thulasi and that you don't have any other place to stay but now you should move out from that house like everyone does feel. I am sure Padma is going to insult him for staying there and then he would insist to leave that
house.As many feel me too found the scene there very cute and realistic.

Nitheesh's father is one of the best character in this serial. He acts so natural. Yes this Charu's dad should be more patient and not emotional if he has to decide on Charu's further life. But bail should be cancelled, i am not sure if Charu would like that. Even if she likes or not he should do it. I don't think Nitheesh would want to live Lavanya when Charu's life is question mark right now.

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago