Posted: 13 years ago
Last year we went to Morocco with my high school during our trip we took pictures. The pictures are then put up on facebook by mates one of the girls put a picture up of me and a group of boys on facebook. She tagged me on her facebook and my cousin saw and told my mum. My mum is very strict and religious therefore she doesn't like it when I talk to boys or take pictures with them. My mum is really mad and doesn't talk to me as much. I begged the girl to delete it but she wont even my mates had begged her but she still refused. I am so upset, I feel so depressed. She wont delete the picture no matter what and I don't know what to do especially as my mum refuses to talk to me properly and looks at me disappointed. I don't know what to do please help I'm desperate.
Wow....talk to your mom and tell her how sorry and how you feel. Tell your mom what the situation is and how the girl doesn't want to delete the picture.

*Jot*
Why does your mom not like it? 🤔 And where are you from, India or you live abroad?

Anyways, see . . . you yourself willingly got the picture clicked, don't regret it now. 😊 And now, that your mother does not like it, you can do two things. Either you can apologize and tell her you'd never get clicked with guys or convince her and let her know there's nothing bad in it cause honestly, this doesn't seem right. Guys and gals are no different and it's terribly backward a gesture to restrict gals like this. NO OFFENSE. =]

Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
Well then report that picture in Facebook. Click to report button and write your problem. Facebook will delete it ASAP. 
Erm wow,
If the girl is your friend why won't she listen to you?

- Always report/flag a photo if you don't like it, or if you are in it without permission.

Ebony.x
i tried reportin it but they wont delete it
Is the girl one of your friends, try telling her parents and I know you might write that would be a snitch, but theres no harm trying.
^ Telling her parents is good advice!

Also have your friends report the picture too, and I also recommend talking to your mom and explaining the situation. My parents are strict too, so i think talking to your mom will help.
the girls my friend but she dont understand coz her parents arent strict. Im not that close to her and i dont know her parents. all my friends tried talkin to her and the boys in the picture told her to delete it but she wouldnt. I donno what to do my mum is still annoyed with me. All my friends also tried reporting the picture but its still on there. :'(

Thanks for all the reply guys

My parents are the same they are so strict aswell. The only thing i could say is if you get 3 or 4 friends to report the picture facebook would take it off straight away.

Also try talking to your mum and tell her how sorry you are at the end of the day she would understand especially because your in a multicultural society and they are you parents their love is unconditional.

good Luck