Please Help me - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
hmm why so much hungama over a pic? i guess it isnt a very normal pic of you and boys
anyways you can keep on reporting on facebook
or as a last resort file a law suit
Sonia_Kaur_94 thumbnail
It wasn't an inappropriate picture but my mums still angry at me. She don't talk to me properly and I'm still not allowed out of the house apart from college. The worst thing is my mum is starting to pick me up and drop me off at college. ITS a NIGHTMARE!!!!!! I tried talking to her but shes being stubborn :'(
I keep reporting the picture but they wont delete it :'(
Edited by Sonia_Kaur_94 - 13 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you sound like my cousin omg! u never shoulda took the pic..lol

report it.. or lock it.. cant u specify who can see it or not..  ask her to tighten the security so you cant see it.. and untag yourself..

i know its a multicultural society but if your parents don't like this then please try to refrain from it..

this happened with my cousin.. i was looking at pics and my mom was with me and saw a pic of her and a boy and i tried to hide it but she's my mom.. she told her sister and i am pretty sure she got in a LOAD of troube cuz its not our culture..her pic was a lil worse than ur pic but nothing bad (well considering the multicultural society) btu in our cultural society its horrible..     
i hope you don't mind me saying all of that.. its because i see my lil cousin in you and i don't want her to do this stuff behind her parents back either...
Leve thumbnail

It is very bad if your mother doesnt talk with u.. it makes you feel like you did a pretty bad thing... I think you should tell you mother that you r sorry and that the pic doesnt mean anything...i hope ur mom will understand...

also,,, that "friend" you are talking abt is not really a friend... ur friend shud've understood ur problem and deleted it.. i think u shud just delete her

i hope things work out for u .. Best of luck :) 👍🏼