BV - Sep 8th 2010 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Boring episode, so here's a short update :

Radha consoles Suguna who thinks she is at fault for Varun's accident. Anandi prays for Varun and Jagya. Jagya imagines Anandi and him romancing.
Anandi calls Jagya and wishes him for his exams. Jagya is super excited about upcoming Goa trip and says he will get western clothes for Anandi from the city. Anandi is sad and doesn't say anything about Varun.
Seniors rag Jagya and ask him his name, since his friend got teased about his name, he says his name is Jagat. They ask him if he is married, when he got married, how many kids he has etc. As the seniors keep laughing, Jagya angrily says he is not married yet. As they continue ragging him, the bell rings and Jagya leaves.
At Maasa haveli, Basanth helps Nandu finish his homework. Gehna comes there and gives him medicine that the doctor sent. Basanth is embarrassed and yells at Gehna. Gehna says he should control his temper or else any medicine is useless. This further irritates Basanth who throws away the medicine and leaves angrily. Maasa who is outside the room, is upset.

Precap : Bhairav and Jagya visit Suguna. Bhairav tells MS that he can't believe Suguna was so careless as to leave Varun alone in the living room.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update and i really appreciate your patience to watch these filler episodes and post updates for them. thanks again
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jagiya aur uska ghussa............😒
gusse main bol diya i am not married........
its going to be a big disaster 4 both anandi and jag🤢
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this basanth is getting on my nerves man!
he's sooooo similar to rs!
cross-breed!
typical mcp!

n d girl in pink n white top n d guy ....... sheee!!!!!!!!!!!!
so damn irritating!
wacko ppl
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
If Jagya goes to med school, hopefully we will get to see some college kids and new characters!
oysterzzz thumbnail
jagya nahi, jagat bolo lol

god there was again a romance scene. its becomng so embarrassing to watch with parents. individually they r ok but they don't make a gud pair. hez one lambu and shez one shorty. best pair anytime is SS. bhairo-sumitra, anandi's parents also make a gud pair. main pair ke jagah maar kha gaye :(
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Same rona-dhona 😭 ,basant ka chillana 😡 ,then jagya's imagination main romance with anandi 🥱   then totally denying his shaadi shudaa status 🤔 -all masala thrown in but very boring episode , 🥱 🥱
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yawwwwwnnnn Yaaawwwwwnnn 🥱 🥱 .... kitna boring episode..dint watch it...but Priya thanks a ton for the update...

Kuch naya nahin ho raha hai... kispe comment kare? Wahi Sugna ka rona dhona.... Jagya ka imagination..by the way was he dreaming about romancing Anandi in Goa?? 😆 😆 .. aur Basanth ka kya kare?? he is one confused soul... jab doctor ne medicine diya hai.. tho use leta kyon nahin? and then he feels embarrassed... sometimes I feel he just needs a silly reason to shout at Gehna... Faltugiri   
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

If Jagya goes to med school, hopefully we will get to see some college kids and new characters!

Agree Priya - that way some modern characters might be introduced, it would bring in some much needed fun and light moments..... by the way i dint watch today's episode.. but kal ke precap mein dekha Jagya says "My name is Jagat" he should have done it with srk style...

SRK Style "My Name is Jagat, and I am not Married" 🤣 🤣
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yes, he said it in English..almost like "Look, I am so cool, with a cool name" 😆 Jagya bhi na! He is so silly and hilarious...I remember when little Jagya was still around in one of the episodes, he actually told Anandi that his brain is faster than a computer 😃. God I miss Avinash and his silliness!