Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
First time I saw Deepak was in CJ Baskar's 'Manaivi' serial where he played a villain. I've been a fan ever since. He didn't need to 'evolve' into a good actor like some, as he was already very good even back then...Great idea Aish 😊Edited by brinny_g - 13 years ago
Wow great going guys...thanks for joining the AT....  we will soon come up with a discussion.... yay... plz do continue to give your views about the actor :D!
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Wow great going guys...thanks forjoining the AT.... we will soon come upwith a discussion.... yay... plz do continue to give your views about the actor :D!

oh thank u dear its our pleasure to join in...
Thank u for the thread Aishu Akka 🤗 🤗 🤗,

I know Deepak Anna from long time before but I got to know that this is the person whose name is Deepak only from Jodi No 1.I am watching from season 1 and have seen both as a good dancer and an awesome anchor.DD & Deepak were kalakifying the show ⭐️ ⭐️.But to be honest I wasn't that much interested about him(to know more about him and  like I am now.I just know him that's it,neither liked nor did hate coz I don't know that much about him (ippavum apdidaan but know somewhat more than before) at that time.

But now I am crazy like anything after I have started watching Thendral and coming to IF 😳 😳.Really even after watching Thendral I just liked the serial,crazy about the serial I just started admiring his acting skills,as an actor but only after seeing his interviews,reading about him here I started getting interes to know more about him,started liking him as a person too.Now I am a junior yet bigggg and one of the craziest fans of Deepak Anna.

And if I have to talk about Thendral,I don't think this page will be enough for me,it will be going for pages.Vitaa episode by episode,each and every expressionu solla aarambichuduven,apram en post padichu yelaarum thoongiduvaanga.To be precise he is just awesome as Tamizharasu 👏.I (not only me but all the fans) can't imagine anyother person as Tamizharasu.He is doing a great great job.Keep going 👍🏼   We will support u 😊.

Ippo niruthikren but will post about my favourite scenes later I can't help from not telling about Thendral scenes 😛.

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Wow, awesome thread! Thanks Aishu!! 😊

Frankly, I wasn't a big fan of serials or Deepak before Thendral. Infact, serials used to turn me off cos ppl were always seen crying buckets of tears, in almost every scene. Only used to watch JN1 on and off and I've always admired Deepak for his spontaneity, eloquence and wit in anchoring! He made a great pair with DD, and they always rocked! 👏👏 The bloopers at the end of the season always drive me nuts! 😆😆

Coming to Thendral, I just randomly caught an episode on air one day and I think it was the time when TA was confronting Vel.. His performance in that episode was awesome and the TA-Vel combi is indeed the best on small screen so far ! 👏👏⭐️ I was like thinking why he wasn't acting in movies.. he can thooki saaptufy most of the newcomers, I swear! 😃 I went back to watch the older episodes and slowly started following.. Officially got hooked onto it during the Vel-Thuls marriage time and after that there was no turning back..! He acts soo effortlessly and has very expressive eyes..! Not to mention how good looking he is! 😉😛

So I've become a huge, crazy and a die hard fan of Deepak cos of Thendral! Congrats on the great work you've done till now and keep the ball rolling! All the bestest of the best for your current and upcoming projects! We love you 🤗
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Hi Deepak,
Wish U A Very Very Happy returns of the Day.....
May God bless you with all health and happiness .....
My best wishes for you career and keep rocking as usual in Thendral and your other projects......
All the Very Best
suba
Hi Friends,

please join us in wishing Actor Deepak on his birthday:

Superb Thread Aishu Akka!! 👏

I saw Deepak Anna for the first time in Bhandam serial i guess...I loved his acting first apram i didnt liked the story...Becoz then it was an 2 wives story soo stopped watching it...!!
Apram i saw him in Jodi no 1 anchoring and also participating...I was a big fan of him..Still being..Hehe... 😛
I liked the way he and spoke to the participants and the chemistry between him and DD was great!!
Soo after that i watched many serials of him!!...Was amazed by his acting..Really Great!! 👏 👍🏼

Aprama one day i saw Thendral serial...First it was boring to see the Heroine only..Aprama one day they showed him...Then i decided i must watch Thendral...Hehe..!!

Then his role as Thamil was superb...Still great...Sometimes sothappals..But...Hehe...He is not faulth..Kumaran sir-oda thiruvilayadhal...!!

Deepak Anna ur acting is simply superb...i said u that many times..soo dont get bored... 😆
Wish you all the best in ur future projects..and rock in Thendral!! 😛Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago

😃 😃 🤗🤗🤗 😃 😃

in Vijay TV's Kadhal Meter

I watched it and got lost.They were sooo cutee and was very touching so wanted to share with u all.We can get to know more about our celebrity  member Mr.Deepak and so I felt it is a must watch show for all we Deepak Fans and hence is posting here.Hope u all will like it 😃
Ok I shall stop talking and now u guys check out the videos

17-09-2010,Friday Episode

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1KDLV2N3oQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlUSanEs2GY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZhjy03IzHo&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-VEeYdalBM&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2EJynyFliI&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago