Thendral

Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
thats really awesome and waiting for tamizh's powerpack performance in upcoming episodes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malasara23

thats really awesome and waiting for tamizh's powerpack performance in upcoming episodes

yes there should be some good action scenes.. ha ha ha not bad sabam giving scolding scenes.. ha ha ha
Shemmo thumbnail
Great Deepak Anna!!...We are happy to see ur Msgs!!...Thanks a lot for coming in ur busy schedule!!...Keep rocking as usual!!...Missing u in Thendral!!😉
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shammu26

Great Deepak Anna!!...We are happy to see ur Msgs!!...Thanks a lot for coming in ur busy schedule!!...Keep rocking as usual!!...Missing u in Thendral!!😉

yes shammu missing tamilarasan and sorrimuthu now so sad...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepak_dj_don

Hi IF team members ... Thanks a ton fr this appreciation thread ... Just seeing it tro my mobile ... So happy to see that how much of u all like me ... I'm touched ... I shall make sure my wife sivaranjani to see this thread .. ILOVEUALL... Cheers

Hi Deepak Anna, it is great seeing you here. 
You are doing an excellent job!  Please keep up the great work. 

Thank you!

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: v.dhanyalakshmi

Hi Radha akka,

How r u?  Thanks for opening this....... he is  all rounder actor......   In THENDRAL SERIAL his expression , perfomance, etc.,was awesome......  

Hi Lakshmi,

How are you doing daa?  You are most welcome.  Please check out Page 5, our very own Actor Deepak has posted there (by the id, deepak_dj_don) 🥳!  Please feel free to leave your messages for him here daa! 

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepak, your acting very natural. Keep up the good work!

You ROCK!🤗
deepakfan thumbnail
Dear Deepak,

Great to see your reply and promising to get your wife to see this thread. We are very delighted. Great to see you back on IF forum. We are missing Tamil in Thendral, this week I am just reading the updates and I will start seeing the episodes only when Tamil is back.

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Deepak, nice to see you here after the interview. 😊. Great acting and keep rocking Deepak 👏
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

Hi Lakshmi,

How are you doing daa?  You are most welcome.  Please check out Page 5, our very own Actor Deepak has posted there (by the id, deepak_dj_don) 🥳!  Please feel free to leave your messages for him here daa! 

Hi Akka,
     I am doing well..... I saw his post ........ Surely, i msg him in this thread......