Thendral

Deepak Appreciation Thread 1 - Deepak on Pg 5!!! - Page 6

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The Thendral we are watching now is not the one we used to be crazy about,not the old one which we loved. πŸ˜” I feel very bad to see Thendral like this.

Nowadays there is too much of curses, abuses, crying, stress etc,.all possible negatives in one package precisely. That is what is Thendral now. They can be there, they can't be avoided yes. All the above have to be there at one point in a story but there is a limit for everything. It will have the effect, impact only if they are under that limit.

We r really tired of listening to all abuses and curses. I think the hero and heroine got stuffed with enough of problems in their store but still the count seems to get increase and never seems to decrease.

I mean that there should be a balance between all positives and negatives but only negatives are shown nowadays. Yes there is romance scenes at times but that is not the only thing we expect. There are so many other positive things that can be shown such as Thulasi getting bold enough, Tamizh waking up, being responsible and doing something witty to solve the problems or trying to get a job atleast.

But what is shown now is just two ladies screaming like anything such that we just didn't get our ears bleed yet.That too full of bad and harsh words.This is a prime time show and many families watch it together with all of them in their family including children.So imagine how much annoyed we will be, hearing such harsh bad words.And so sad of my parents really,they are asking me not to watch but naan daan adam pudichu paathutruken.They are feeling annoyed to watch with me or to let me watch coz of this.

Really tired of hearing those two ladies pointing out the same thing with same atrocious words.Going on repeating again again to degrade Thulasi is really atrocious to watch.We have had enough of them.

It really sucks that the same saga getting repeated again and in the upcoming week too is going to continue.Soo sad of updaters.

Thulasi is being tortured to the core which no girl can withstand.Sadness-ae serialaa irundaa viewers nelamai enna?Konjam karunai kaatlaame.Serials are just for entertainment why should such stress must be shown???They are giving bonus to daily routine tensions which really sucks when we really feel stressed.This is the only serial I watch.I am not sitting in front of TV for any others too.This is the only show I watch.Andha half an hourlayum ivlo sogam.

On the whole this post is just to place some important requests as follows,

• Please try to avoid showing too much of CRYING, violence and ABUSES rather show something positive to balance them.
  • Please for Gods sake try to give decent dialogues.
            Don't mistake that I am criticising,this is just  a request.We are now just requesting you so that Thendral would be even better than now.The thing is we want our most favourite show to be the bestest of all in all ways πŸ˜ƒ.

Thendral team,we love your show a lot  πŸ€— and can understand the difficulties in creating something.
Hats off to you ⭐️,we thank you sooo much for all your efforts to give us such a beautiful show.This is not just a serial,it's our most favourite show which we want to see outstanding with all its best.Keep rocking!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ We shall support πŸ˜ƒ

NOTE:

I know very well that Deepak Anna has nothing to do with all this.But this is just to inform about our displeasure to the only person in Thendral team we know,whom we can contact directly.It will be nice if this goes to the ears of the concerned person and gets considered seriously.

The notion of this post is to make clear of what we really feel and to make clear of the weeds that have to be removed which will help Thendral to revive its flavor.The need for this post particularly at this time is coz Thendral started losing it's viewers's interest...not just started now but since the abuses started.We feel that this is high time to make necessary changes to avoid loss of viewers.

Please follow the link given below to post your comments and to get other's views and our discussions on this topic
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1506606

Thank you
 πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
good job done by u hema... 

yes surely i feel deepak will notice this issue..
Dheshaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey deepak, i want tamil to be well again to save thulasi from that velaayutham.
Love ur acting, ur the best!!! :)
Shemmo thumbnail
Deepak Anna: Ur performance in court scene was just super...Ur expressions and dialogs were great!!..Hats of to you...Keep it up!!...Ur were like a one man army like everyone says!!

Grea Job!!...πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Ishu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dragon kalakitinga ponga!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘no one can beat ur acting........ superb.. hats off!!!!πŸ‘ you always rock!!! Expression king neenga!!!😊😊
everyone is saying that i know deepak nu... i will also say, like minnale movie vivek dialogue, "enaku deepak ah nalla theriyum, but avaruku enna theriyave theriyathu... ha ha haπŸ˜† "
take care dragon.. unga amma kitta solli ungaluku drishti suthi poda sollunga... oor ulagame  thendral la unga acting pathu kannu potutanga(including my family)😊
deepak & sivaranjani forever!!!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Ishu27 - 13 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Deepak, 

I just love your acting and your acting in Thendral made me a big fan of Thendral serial.😊
I have been watching your serials Thiruppavai, TMS and ofcourse Thendral. πŸ‘
I am a big fan of you Deepak (Your Performance, Expressions, Your Cuteness, style, Easy going... etc... etc.... ) I can go on and on talking about you!!!!😍

Take careπŸ€— and Keep Rocking!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
rselvi thumbnail
Hi Deepak

Wow..Hat off for your Superb acting in Thendral.

Your acting πŸ˜‰as Tamil πŸ˜‰as Hero πŸ˜‰as Tulasi Husband πŸ˜‰as Tulasi Lover in Thendral is worth watching & excellent.

Morever your chemistry/romance between you & shruthi as Tamil & Tulasi is Gergeous..

I really like this Hero because your not the usually Hero that doing duet songs, fighting scenes in movie to identify them as Hero of the movie.

Once again..Hat off..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Regards.
Selvi (Malaysia).
bjda thumbnail
hi deepak...
ur an amazing actor..ur on screen chemistry with "thulsi" is fantastic...
keep it up!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
lakshyam thumbnail
Deepak,

You look super cool !. πŸ˜‰  ...Your chemistry with kuttima rocks. πŸ‘.....Oh I loved your acting in the court and in your new house with kuttima...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Shruthi should be very lucky to act with you.....😍
Keep up the good work! πŸ‘
I think Thendral is the best serial that brings out real deepak!πŸ˜ƒ
Hope thendral doesnt get over soon...otherwise we will miss you and shruthi...