Uravugal

*Uravugal September 2010 Update Archive

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Wednesday, 1st September, Episode 319

100% azhugatchi episode..Headache guaranteed.
Read at ur own risk😆

Gowri running...Rowdies thorathufying....She falls down...Those 2 rowdies comes near her and tries to touch her ..gowrishouts..NOOOOO.....Her love panni kalynama pannina (??) husband(????) comes there and says....dei..stop da...dont overact...chumma miratta sonnen...Gowri shoccccccked seeing her own husband behind this kevalamana plan.... Rowdy rendu perum poittu varennnu rendu perkittayum sollittu 😆😆..leaves the place....Babu says this a pazhi vaangal drama....Dont get tensed...stay cool baby...come lets go chellam...(prakash raj dhaan ...accept pannikarom babu aiya😡😡)......Gowri crying crying follows him....

Krish arisi kadai...today's mudalali is devi...AZ coming to the shop...rombha sad...Devi asking the reason...AZ tells mugs rombha thittitan...Soga story aa solli crying....AM sir aa nenechu konjam neram crying...crying...crying...crying...Devi consoles him...i'll will always there for u appa,dont worry...AZ adhukkum crying....says i know u will be there for me always....But i cant tell anyone that u r my daughter...iam such a kozhai ma..Devi sad....

AZ tells abt chitra's problem...next visalam's poison pechu....Mugs came to slap visa...but adhukku munnadi i slapped him...Mugs ennai nalla thittitan....adhaan panjayathu...Devi consoles him saysing eveything will be fine soon.....

Babu's house...Gowri and babu sleeping...Gowri kanavu kaaning...rowdy dream😆😆screams and gets up...crying...babu gets up and says indha bayam  unakku marakkavae koodathu...Then only u will forget ur amma veedu....Babu psycho maadhiri ularing....irritating...😡😡Gowri sitting and crying....

Next morning...Babu's dad eating...SP parimaring....Dad asking where is gowri...SP says she is in her room ....Gowri comes out and dad visariching any problem?....Gowri sends SP to market....Gowri then tells dad abt babu's kevalamana idea....Daddy idi vizhundha maadhiri sitting....avarum crying...Gowri says enakku oru vazhi dhaan irukku...i will end my life now...No other go....Daddy shouting...gowri listen...dont go....But gowri gone....Poor daady eppadiyo comes near the phone and calls babu.....

Babu comes and daddy vandhahumae thoooo nu thuppitar...(This is the only good and best part in today's episode😆😆)......Babu asks where is gowri....Daddy says ava saagarennnu sollittu poitta...babu shocked...

Freeze...

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aahaana thumbnail
Archives COpy: Update by shreenithi
Monday sep 6th 2010 Episode - 322 update

Starts with saamy pillai annan coming to jail to meet babu...
Babu  says whats the need for me to kidnap gowri SP anne...All this is becoz of my appa..I love her so much🤢🤢Ava odi ponadhukku what will i do?Pols karamma listens to this conversation between babu and SP...SP tells babu that gowri loves him(him here is babu😆😆)so much...Babu giving some expression😕...SP advices him to change and tells babu that he will go and talk to pols karamma...says babu didnt kidnap gowri..u can ask this to babu's father also...pols karamma says "Yov...unga aiya dhaan ivan mela complaint kudutharu..." Babu sad....

Pols karamma asking SP ...who r u man?Sp says he is Babu veettu vaelaikaran...Pols karamma says..."oho...vaelaikaran...very close relation...so neeyum ivanukku kootaliya?".....SP shocked... SP says no no...i'll come back with some big lawyer mam....Pols karamma says no use...I will release this babu only when gowri comes here and says this babu is not responsible for kadathal drama...Go ..go and search gowri...babu very very sad...SP leaves the place....

AZ house...Senthil tells everyone abt gowri's problem..Ellarum shocked...SP comes running...Comes in and says babu va police beating aiya...save him aiya....Senthil says naandhan complaint kuduthen....SP otting babu's childhood puranam....Gowri ponadhu is purely her decision...babu mela endha thappum illai.....AZ says they will go and get back the complaint...Mugs gets angry ...Senthil joins mugs and says we dont know any babu..pls leave here....Ranjani too joins them....Except AZ ellarum says that they will not come to police station....SP azhudhikktte leaves....

Ranjani in temple...praying for gowri....hands la camphor prayer!!Petition details:"Gowri ourkula vilakku....Gowri chinna ponnu...Nothing should happen to her...pls bring her back".....Senthil stops his wife from camphor aaradhanai....Crying .....Senthil tells her to come to hospital....Ranjani says no....She wants to meet paro amma...Senthil and Ranjani going to paro's house.....

Gowri in hospital....Sitting behind her is  oru kalathula gowri kku mamiyara vara vendirundha amma....says she saved her ...Gowri sitting silent....Andha amma tells gowri that she is pregnant(kinathula gudhichadhu kku appuramum still pregnant??😕😕)......Gowri super shocked.....

Freeze...
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail

atina thumbnail

atina thumbnail