Thendral

Thendral written Update sept 8th 2010

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

πŸ˜†Today was another thrilling episode with lots of πŸ€ͺaction!!!!!!!!!!

Epi starts with MM insulting pads and taking the couple inside. pads all 😑😑 

Here TA frnds meet anand and he said he knows the news. He asks where they are? they say thay are happy in thools house. one frnd asks how did TA mom know he stayed in thools house?πŸ‘ one frnd says maybe thools chithi told her. another one says yeah some women called and said that. joseph says they are the reason T & T got married. If TA knows the person he will build a temple for them. 🀣🀣 Anand is πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  Anand says I wanna meet them come with me. frn advise dont go near TA's house, his mom may even kill u.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anand thinks say all this after I have been trashed 🀣

Much to Padma's πŸ₯± anand and ashok enter the house. Anand pretends being all πŸ˜ƒ and πŸ€—TA. But he seems to be looking  at thools. TA into frnd ashok and asks them to eat something, but they leave saying anand has some other work. Here anand thinks I thought of spoiling but these guys got married, now I have think of a new plan.

Deepa asks for a small reception and MM agrees but TA says my family are all angry and let them first cool down and then we will think. patti agrees and they decide to not have a reception.

Pads is sitting outside the house all πŸ€”πŸ€” and enter her son 😎 Mohan. she starts😭😭 mohan and narrates the whole story. Mohan is all 😑😑 and he comes in angrily and tries to throw thools out. 😲😲 TA asks him not to cross his line. he asks what u will do? TA gives him one tight slap. πŸ‘πŸ‘ MM comes there. Mohan is all 😲😲 thools πŸ˜› pads is  pads asks MM why r u not asking TA to behave himself. he asks why should I ask? what my SIL did was right.  If anyone misbehaves with my daughter he will also behave like that, I am happy for my daughterπŸ‘ pads continues so if someone beats ur son, u will not ask anything? he says ohh I have to ask right? okay mohan come here, ask forgiveness to TA.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Mohan says never to this vetti guy(I kinda agree tamil is vetti now w/o job) and he storms out. pads runs behind him but he goes off

Here TA says I beat him in anger but u should have not said that. Patti says I will take his drishti and the couple's drishti is taken and patti says all ur problems are over now.

Scene shifts to vels hospital(I think new problem coming the couple's way) and nurse says he has regained consciouness. the doc checks him and tells his sis and bro in law he is alright.  sis bro in law and everyone call him and try to revive him. Vel opens his eyes and everyone is πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ doc says he is alright and asks nurse to take off all the wires around him.

Doc calls bro and sis and says he is alright now but he may not remember everything, dont pressurize him for anything. we will observe him for two days and then may dischare him. Bro in law asks what to tell abt thools? sis says he may have forgotten her(what a joke, the firts thing he is gonna say is thulsiπŸ˜‰) so the bro in law and sis come to vel and ask how he is feeling and as expected the fist thing he asks is thools. sis says he is alright and at home😲😲 he says I wanna see her, she says u get alright and I will ask her to come and see u. epi ends on vels face
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Gudgal! 😊

Poor Anand, adi vaanginapprom TA veetukku pogaathe nu solraanga.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How come noone suspected Anand when they were talking abt the anonymous caller?? πŸ˜• and when Anand was hugging TA, Thuls noticed his evil look right?? Will she tell TA? Will TA believe her? He better not be another Selvam/Cherry! 😳

and ipdi avasaramaa nadantha wedding ku reception oru kuraiya... ellam threeeeee muchhh!! πŸ˜†

I'm happy TA behaved like a hero atleast in front of Mohan.. loved it when he said "mariyadhai!!" and gave him that superrr slap and the stern "stay away from my girl" look.. wooooo Deepak, you definitely are hero material!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but a coward only in front of his mum.. 😑😑

and YESSS, finally Vel - The Man is officially back!!!!!!! woooo πŸ₯³ but kannu thorandhona mudhal vaarthaye "Thulasi.. paarkanum" 😲 For once, I actually felt bad for him when he gave that really paavamaana look.. πŸ˜ƒ Vel-War aarambam!!!! 🀣
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Gudgal.

TA once put a sawaal to Vel, 'You won't be able to tie Thaali around Thulasi's neck but the Thaali I tie around her neck will remain.' And now the Thaali tied by TA is on Thulasi's neck. The first word Vel told after he opened his eyes is 'Thulasi'. Is it the portend to show that the new couple are going to be put in trouble by Vel? TA will have a lot to do then.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u gudgal for the update..

Vel is back...........cool.......ufff..............first thing opening eyes....asking for thuls.......
pati is saying kadavul kanna thiranthutar....................oh next scene vel openig up eyes.......πŸ˜‰ oops..........how is he going to be............is he going to be more bad after seeing TA and T together as married(merry) couple.....or just repent for his mistakes.............
but i feel if he had seen thulz all alone then he might feel for what he did to her........but with TA and that too as happily married.......no way......i dont think he is going to be any good..munnadi vida mosama pogama iruntha sari.......

Mohan unaku ithu thevaya.........summa ve thulasi a pathi nee pesina avan adipan....ippo she is her lady, imgaine no wonder he hit u........

Deepa madam reception.......konjam over a ila......first let him try to get back from the mistakes he had done, first thing he has to set things back to charu.......atleast call her and ask sorry man.........sorry sonna pothathu i agree.....atleast first atha seiyatum........oru guilty feeling kooda ilama iruntha eppadi........

anand why such an evil look man........are u trying to grab thulz from him.......or just try to separate............oof.......ur mind voice was excellent...........

TA friend ku thonuthu someone wantedly informed TA amma about together stay in same house.........why man TA unaku thona matenguthu.........
Villians(Anand thavira) ellarum smart a irukanga...........aana hero en ippadi makka irukar..........sigh sigh
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update gudgal 😊!

Nice episode....Aanandh stomach burning o burning πŸ˜†....Aanandh T&T ai paakura varaikkum avanga avlo sirikkala....avan paathappo thaan hubby&wife smiling o smiling πŸ˜†. Hope Thulasi manages to make TA to realise that Aanandh is the culprit for all this mess....and TA should believe her!
Like you all feel reception ellame unnecessary ippo.

Wowww...super slap for Mohan like i wished πŸ‘...i really liked TA's dialogues to MM...he is very protective of Thulasi...Thulasi was soo relieved...finally somebody who really cares about her.....her expressions were nice at that moment....so were TA's like she is my wife...don't dare to touch her 😳. Padmaku aapu mela aapuπŸ˜†.

Vel vanthachu....aiyayoo first word is Thulasi 😲...he should remain villain only...and not turn into a good one...won't be interesting...TA enime Thulasiya protect panrathila overduty thaan paakkanum....from every side villains and villis only.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Vels might now file a case against thuls saying she hit him. So husband and wife will go to jail - soooooooo sad. No romantic scenes that so many want
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

Vels might now file a case against thuls saying she hit him. So husband and wife will go to jail - soooooooo sad. No romantic scenes that so many want

I don't think Vel would file a case against Thulasi. He is too obsessed on her and Thilaka won't let him do that or even if he does the good SI is there with the sign of Thilaka on a white paper. He would help Thulasi for sure. And moreover Thamizh would do everything to prevent her from going to jail...that won't happen. Maybe it is possible that TA once could go to jail and i think it is Thilaka who is going to help him.

Anandh, whatever you do it would end in favour of TT, you still seem not to get it πŸ˜†. Mohan deserves this tight slap to have slapped his sister in earlier days! TA,don't romance your wife now..go and set things right, now you should not care abour your mother,but about Charu and her pain,that is more important now...and move out of that house and start your happy life there.

Thank you for the wonderful update gudgal 😊.
thanks for the nice updates gudgal.tamizh proves to be a lover as well as a sweet husband.Let see howz going to be vel's entry.it would be interesting as b4 vel vs tamizhπŸ‘
Edited by malasara23 - 13 years ago
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyyyy!Velaayudham sir is back onscreen ⭐️.I am veryyyyyyy happyyyy to see him πŸ˜ƒ.Hope he will not turn into a new leaf.Then it won't be inetersting.He is opening his eyes when Paati said all problems are over now.So hope he will be as usual to ride Thendral in top gear.πŸ˜ƒ

I would have been much happier if Anand got that slap from Tamizh.Anyways he is doing everything he can to just favour T&T so let's leave him.Paavom pozhachu pottum.How many times Tamizh is going to slap Mohan?πŸ˜•This Mohan how dare he is to again try to knock Thuls out that too in front of Tamizh even after getting a tight slap from him.Adhukulla andha adi marandhuduchaa?

When this bank problem is going to get solved?Adhu mattum solve aagi irundaa indha Mohan laam avana paathu ipdi pesuvaanaa.Friendsoda padikaama vettiyaa oor suthradhu,drink panradhelaam romba avasiyamaana velai,adhu vetti velai illiyaa?That nut is talking as if he is a perfect gentleman.This is too much.😑
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@malasara

πŸ˜† malasara..i have not done the update for yesterday's episode.It was GUDGAL. So your thanks go to her only πŸ˜‰.