Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Looks like TA's mom is trying to salvage her relationship with Puvi since that's all she has left.😡
Sudha looks to be thinking seriously because now it seems like she may not be able to leave this house. Perhaps she's gonna try to bring T&T to this house so she can leave?!?😆

TA and T sitting in there looking all lost and all innocent looks super super sweet but I hope they have a good long heart to heart conversation and bring everything out into the open.
Who is TA talking to on the phone and why Thuls with her appavi face looking slightly shocked?

Charu..... please don't be crazy..... we like you too much to see go that way. 
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the full promo, Ranu.😊 Thualsi's stunning in red!😉 I still don't think Charu's on the phone to Thamizh, vera yaarukku nnu Kumaran thaan kaatanum.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for the link 😊.

I think it might be Puvi who could call his brother and say that his mother is too much worried and fell at his feet. I don't think it is Charu. TA has not any mobile phone and even if Charu would call MM's mobile, he won't give it to TA when TT are already in the room. Maybe it could be Thilaka too,but same reason here for MM not giving the mobile to his SIL.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
One thing for sure..there is no C-N for TnT, the phone call spoiled it all🤣🤣🤣

TAs mother feel on her sons feet...how cruel one mother is..no need to fall on her sons feet Looks like she is again using the emotionall factor --falling on her sons feet will def melt down his heart=(

Charu kissing...whom does she want to kiss?😳

I think its Thilaga informing Devil has woken up and ask after Thulasi😈

Thanks for the link Ranu=)
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
wow todays episode was so romantic to see t & t..

waiting whether their first night will happen or not as the promo shows some shock will be there in tomorro's episode...
OMG ppl r crazy abt t and t.Dir kumaran hatsoff for creating a crazyness among ppl abt thendral😛
SweetyGreen thumbnail
no first night ... ha ha ... more trouble to tamil and thulsi...