Balika Vadhu

BV - Sep 9th 2010 - Written update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Super boring episode, so here's a super short update

Jagya finishes his exams. Just as he comes out, Bhairav rushes him to go back home and promises to tell him everything on the way.

Bhairav and Jagya visit Varun and are heartbroken to see him in such a state. They console Suguna and Jagya feels bad for Varun and cries. He promises that Varun will get better.

Bhairav, MS and RS talk and Bhairav wonders why Suguna was so careless. Suguna comes there and accepts that due to her mistake, Varun is suffering. RS shows fake concern again.

Suguna prays to God and pleads to cure Varun. She vows to fast until Varun can walk again 😕 Radha says Suguna is being unrealistic, but Suguna does not relent.

Precap : Thaisa asks RS why he is suddenly concerned about Varun and directly asks him if he has something to do with the accident.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. I liked the precap lets see what RS replies for Thaisa's question.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tumhara jabab nehin iloveidiotbox,itna boring episode ko dekha bhi aur update bhi kiya👏
huh i couldn't remember any previous episode of bv telecast ever is so boring............
precap was also boring......
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks.... i wonder if they're gonna do nethng than jus dese fillers.... huh....
bt 1 thing noticeable today ws varun.....
dat li'l kiddo..... he acts so well.......
it ws soooooooooooo natural...
i felt lyk crying! 😭
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yes,

He is much better than Nandu, who can't act at all 😆 But he is a kid, and should not be judged! Varun is too cute
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update Priya 😊 .. Nothing happening in the show..hmmm..boring.. 😕 I have completely stopped watching.. just relying on your updates...thanks a ton for that !
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think thausa is genuinely concerned for varun now.. his guilt has redeemed him.. hopefully.. after all Varun is a kid and a child can melt any rock hearted person..😛
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I don't think so Uma,  he was hiding when Suguna came out looking for Varun, if he was concerned I would think he would have tried to help Varun. I think he is faking concern to ensure he is not found to be at fault

Maybe Varun will remember RS being on the terrace and the truth will come out.
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Don't think so, I think he still thinks Varun is filth, but if he says that aloud, esp. now, MS himself will throw him out 😆
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx priya!!taisa is very intelligent i must say!!one thing have u guys noticed the totally different behaviour of MS' family and maasa's...MS and family genuinely care for sugna as their own daughter..i must say she is very lucky..other thn tausa,who is shut up generally by sum1 or other,nobody else ill-treats her..in fact they love her and varun like thier own..and maasa on other hand....except for bhairon who is verbal abt right and wrong,nobody ever bothers abt how badly the DILs are treated in the family!!i must say i like MS and family MUCH more thn maasa and family..