Thendral 9th sept update

Posted: 13 years ago

Ta mom starts her polambal as usual by lying in dinning table and sudha enjoys the scene and also lavanya comes there to give tea to her mom.Ta mom starts to curse tamizh and thulasi that they wont live happily and they ll come to roads and sudha correclty tells if u curse thulasi then the suffer is tamizh and also tamizh mom says let him too suffers.(OMG what a momπŸ‘).Then tamizh mom starts her emotional blackmailing to puvi(she is not ashamed to do it.First she hurt puvi keeping in mind abt charu and her wealth and nw bcoz tamizh married thulasi she begging in puvi feet).I hve never seen such a mom in my life.All she wanted her daughter life to be set rite and not ta happiness is imp.
             Puvi is melted by her mom acting and says he ll make lavanya life setrite and sudha says i was telling u ppl already tamizh is in luv but no body listened me see what happened.But now ta mom cant speak againist sudha anything she accepts.What a greedy mom.....😑

Then comes thulasi house where ta and his FIL are speaking and thulasi is getting ready with beautiful charm....Poor girl....Padma is getting tensed seeing all this and angry too due to she is uanble to do anything.Paati alone does all the arrangement and forces tamizh to go into the room in happy mood.Seeing all thse padma is planning for something....

Thanks for the super fast update Aarthi akka! 😊

Episode brought mokkai-ness to a whole new level.. and it was kodumayo kodumai to see TA's mum and Lav pulambifying and crying.. Intha amma paiyan kaalula kooda vizha thayangala to get what she wanted.. cha sahikala!!! 😑πŸ₯± I've declared her as the new Queen of scene pottufying!! πŸ‘

No offence, but I thought Paati inikku overa pesinaanga.. indirectly abt the first night and nejama pesiye konnutaanga... and namma ayya rombaaaaaa seriousa MM kooda discuss panra maadhiri scene pottu.. sooo cute!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He was clad in pattu veshti and sattai and paavom edhukku nu theriyaama apdiye romba innocent a utkaandhurundhaaru.. namma Paati vandhu thaan avara ulla thallanumaam.. Chi chi.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‘

But I just couldn't take my eyes off Thulasi.. Wowwwww she was soooooooooooooooooooooo prettyyy.. and the saree was sooooo grand and she was all decked up... Nejama thevathai maadhiri la irundhaa... πŸ˜ƒ Great going Thuls!!! Un azhagai paathu naane melt aayiten.. TA kku enna nilamayo therila πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Eagerly waiting for tmr's episode!! Hopefully they talk their hearts out.. will be nice to watch that! 😊
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update malasara 😊.

This TA's mom simply don't care about others feelings 😑. She is not ashamed to use the emotional blackmail whenever she wants and to whomever it is. First it is her own son, then it's Charu's father and now again the other son. Sudha was more sensible today and corrected her MIL too.Somehow i find this Sudha to be nice in recent days and i am getting some respect for her too and loosing all the respect for Lavanya and her mother. And Puvi has always been a good son, only his mother did not understand him .

Hmmm...TA, you don't know why Paati is calling you inside, right? πŸ˜†...yes, you are too good at acting exactly like your mother. Shruti looked very gorgeous in that red Saare 😳 and Pavi was as always very cute.

@Meli, thanks a lot for replacing me tomorrow. Friends, enjoy Meli's wonderful update tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
wow todays episode was so romantic to see t & t.. waiting whether their first night will happen or not as the promo shows some shock will be there in tomorro's episode...
Thanks Aarthi Akka for the update! 😊

Intha TA mummy never thiruntha maatanga😑....you can get angry with your son for that what he has done....but cursing so badly your own son...yes....ithu ungalukku rombha saatharanamaana matterla... maranthuten....Aiyooo Sudha...ippo naan othukkaren...nee rombha nallava thaanπŸ˜†....paavom you too un MIL scene potathula inniku yemanthute ...Puvi...you proved to be a good son...i liked one of your dialogues...falling at the feet of a son is ellathyum vida thappu....

Aiyooo Thamizharasu....looks handsome in that veshti sattai 😳....aama pa nee rombha rombha appaavi...athai naama nambittom πŸ˜†....ponnai azhaichuttu pora maathiri paatti unnai kootittu poraanga....πŸ˜†....

Wowww.....Thulasi looked sooo beautiful in that Saari😳....Mr.TA.....unga azhagaana wife ai paathu mayangaama ozhunga ellathayum pathi pesunga sir!....i want that only.

Charu innum suspenselaye irukkaangale πŸ˜•

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Puvi is so sweet, I can't believe his mom doesn't realize his worth all these years. Don't want to repeat my same I hate Lav/TA's mom speech so their selfishness speaks for itself.😑😑😑😑

@Priya:   Yes I too thought Paati's dialogue was a little over. πŸ˜† Ella FN jokes oru vayasaana paati vaiyil irunthu thaana varonum? TA vida, paati thaan romba suru surupa irukra. TA, are you just acting or are you more an appavi than Thuls, hmmmmmmmmmmm πŸ˜‰

Ivlo build up, I think nothing but a long overdue heart to heart conversation will happen. Athuve enakku pothum! 

Nikhi sonna maari, TA, please pa, nee un wife oda alagu paathu mayangama iru, you both have lots and lots and lots to talk about.

Speaking of beauty, director sir, T&T could've had such a beautiful mandappam wedding dressed so gorgeously. 😑 Oh well, at least we still get to see TA look so dashingly handsome and Thuls so stunningly pretty in saree. Padma kann padama iruntha seri πŸ˜›
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ranuja12

Don't want to repeat my same I hate Lav/TA's mom speech so their selfishness speaks for itself.😑

@Priya: YesI too thought Paati's dialogue was a little over. πŸ˜†Ella FN jokes oru vayasaana paati vaiyil irunthuthaana varonum? TA vida, paati thaan romba suru surupa irukra. TA, are you just acting or are you more an appavi than Thuls, hmmmmmmmmmmm πŸ˜‰

Ivlo build up, I think nothing but a long overdue heart to heart conversation will happen. Athuve enakku pothum!

Nikhi sonna maari, TA, please pa, nee un wife oda alagu paathu mayangama iru, you both have lots and lots and lots to talk about.

Speaking of beauty, director sir, T&T could've had such a beautiful mandappam wedding dressed so gorgeously. 😑Oh well, at least we still get to see TA look so dashingly handsomeand Thuls so stunningly pretty in saree. Padma kann padama iruntha seri πŸ˜›

Yes as u said paatti is only suru surupa irukanga... ha ha ha ha tamil over acting as if he dont know anything.. ha ha ha ..
what a beauty tulasi
tamil also so cute

Thanks Arthi for the update=)

Thulasi was looking good with red sari, she should wear more of sariπŸ˜› TA mahanadigan paa...like he never understood pattis double meaning dialogsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Romba than vekkam padura Thulasi😳

It was awful to see a mother falling on sons foot...come on..she was doing that cause she had to digest her own words🀒 She said Puvi is not her son thinking TA will be by side her forever, when that didn't happen, she didn't even mind falling on Puvis foot , she just proved herself to be a opportunistπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Lavs, pure selfish..she was too good to be true earlier onπŸ₯±

I wont say Sudha is a better human being, from first episode it was very clear she has this ego and attitude of coming from a rich family and always taunts her in laws cause of it..she want ppl to be lower than her..she just support TA cause she want to see her MIL in pain..pure evilness but she is better than TA mother any dayπŸ˜†

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
I hate Tamizh's mom.When she was begging her son for her daughter I too was like "aiyo paavom ivanga" but when she said that if Charu woulb be my DIL I need not live this kedu ketta life.😑OMG she is using that much big words just like that.Sudha was also melted at that time.But the very next second sher reaction changed and she understood her MIL's evilness.No wonder why sudha was behaving rude to her MIL all these days.Seeing that decided not to melt for her anymore.😳

In this episode Thulasi was STUNNING with red saree 😳.She was extremely gorgeous.As Priya akka told I was also not able to take my eyes from her but what to do the scene got changed.And Tamizh konjam tooo much.vaayila viral vechaa kadika theriyaadha baby πŸ˜†.Paati edhuku koopudraanganu theriyaama daan readyaa veshti,sattai and viboodhilaam pottundiyaa.πŸ˜†

I don't know why they were showing so much of unecessary detailings.I mean they were showing even how to prepare milk as if it is a cookery show.OMG thaangala nethu mokkai. They might've used that time to let T&T talk.I thought they will be discussing how to get things right and how they r going to led their life hereafter.That would have been nice.Only with three scenes remaining they need to show Charu,that phone call and then their reaction to that.So I don't think they'll talk much.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago