Video & Written Update 10th September

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Arti for the quick and lovely update.

Thank God it wasnt a major accident and Ajit didn't lose his hand as we feared.

How silly all the characters seem. Looks like some cut and paste job... a collage work.

BTW I remember seeing Satish in a different office where Archu used to work.It was a finance company right? Is he still the owner ? Wonder if the writers remember this.Edited by viram - 13 years ago
thnx fr the update. this epi was ok.
Originally posted by viram

Thanks Arti for the quick and lovely update.

Thank God it wasnt a major accident and Ajit didn't lose his hand as we feared.

How silly all the characters seem. Looks like some cut and paste job... a collage work.

BTW I remember seeing Satish in a different office where Archu used to work.It was a finance company right? Is he still the owner ? Wonder if the writers remember this.

Tahnks for the update ARti..

@viram , Satish used to work there first . Then after Dharmesh got affliated withthe K family , they started working with this new venture....him and Dharmesh
Thanks for the update.  Already this incident is being led for Archu to see the signs of what life would be with Jaywant. Lets hope she calls off the engagement in coming weeks.   By the way is there any Mega episode in near future?? Please let know.
jaywant might try to use archu for gettin promotionšŸ¤¢ so meannnnnnnšŸ˜”

thnks for the updatešŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by gaayika

Tahnks for the update ARti..

@viram , Satish used to work there first . Then after Dharmesh got affliated withthe K family , they started working with this new venture....him and Dharmesh

thanks for the update...
no thats not right....in the episode the other day where Dharmesh is saying to Satish that he wants to get Ganpati established at work, he said it was b/c their business was doing so well and also b/c it has been 11 years since they were working together...so it seems as if the creatives have forgotten that Satish used to work in a finance company (the same company that loaned Manav money for his garage, which by the way is still closed)...its a big blooper by the creatives
Originally posted by nycsweetie

thanks for the update...
no thats not right....in the episode the other day where Dharmesh is saying to Satish that he wants to get Ganpati established at work, he said it was b/c their business was doing so well and also b/c it has been 11 years since they were working together...so it seems as if the creatives have forgotten that Satish used to work in a finance company (the same company that loaned Manav money for his garage, which by the way is still closed)...its a big blooper by the creatives

nycsweetie I could have sworn the day Archu got back from training and they all met with each other , they mentioned about Satish having joined this partnership .. Dharmesh was known to Girishji ( theyreby Girish ji loaned manav money by asking him to pick it up from Dharmesh) . Satish already knew Dharmesh , with whom he went to work in full partenership...

anwyas , they always forget things mid way and come back to it if they need it with a totally diffrent angle ... No worries.
Thanks for the update, poor Ajit that accident looked painful but I am glad he is ok. Jaywant shouldn't have snapped at Archana like that and I still believe he is using her to further his career.
I knew this Jaywant is a loser!!!!! šŸ˜”