BV - Sep 10th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
At night, Jagya is in his room and is upset. Anandi unpacks his bag. She tries to console Jagya, who brushes her off. He yells at Anandi for hiding Varun's accident from him. He says that he is sure it was Anandi's idea not to tell him anything. Anandi says she hid this from jagya so that he could do well in his exams. Jagya says he is an adult and can handle bad news and he leaves angrily. Anandi is left crying.

RS comes to sleep in his room. Thaisa asks him why he is suddenly concerned about Varun since he never thought of him to be family. She asks RS if he had anything to do with Varun's accident. RS slaps thaisa and warns her to be in her place.

Bhairav and Sumitra cry abt Suguna. In Gehna's room, Gehna and Nandu sleep while Basanth is awake thinking. He suddenly gets up and goes out of the room. Gehna sees this and sits up and cries. Maasa sees Basanth pacing in the living room and goes to Gehna's room to talk. Upon seeing Gehna upset and crying, she leaves silently.

MS talks to Suguna to break her fast and not be stubborn. He talks very lovingly to Suguna and tries to change her mind. RS too joins in and thaisa glares at him. Suguna refuses to budge and leaves. Thaisa tells Radha that they should convince Suguna to eat fruits and drink milk atleast. Radha agrees. RS is upset to hear this

Precap : Maasa's family in MS mansion. Jagya yells at MS's family for hiding about Suguna's fasting. Suguna tries to stop him, but he keeps on yelling. Suguna slaps Jagya

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mujhe lagta hai ki Jagiya in sab logo ki khich khich se tang aake shehar bhaag jaayega.

thanks for the update.
another filler!
jag ws over-acting as well as over-reacting today.
for the first tym i symphathize wid carpet more!
huh!
he's jus so full of it!
n dat rs...... 😑 ..... he's jus so...... 🀬
anybody cud mk out dat hs concern is jus a pretence.
n slapping was too much.
jag ws defi hurt... but dats no way of venting out on sm1 who's genuinely concerned abt u.
huh!
n carpet...
who's ready to be hs toerag!
BHAIRAV WAS DISTURBED TOO.
BUT THE WAY HE BEHAVES IS JUS SOOOO COMMENDABLE.
How he offered sumitra food... consoled her.... shared her miseries... isn't he hurt?
isn't he a man?
*sigh* lucky sumitra!
i think jagya meant good but he is not able to control his anger.. waise bhi sugna's condition is precarious in her sasural.. they have started to really care for her.. without knowing any prior details.. he cannot come and start shouting at elders
i think ek do chata will put him in his place..but am sure this is gonna drive him more out of the house
Yes,

Jagya who has lived in the same place, by now should have realised that only RS is evil, but he seems to hold a grudge against everyone in MS family due to past incidents. Although impulsive, it was really nice of him to stand for his sister. Knowing how short tempered he is, I think he will walk off from MS mansion
Thanks for update.

Why is Jagya overreacting? And actually I think everyone in Sugna's saasra is fine with her except Tausa.

BV is going nowhere nowadays πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ soooo boring!! The charm of the show is missingπŸ˜”.

Hats off to Iloveidiotbox for bearing such episodes and updating them πŸ‘...

Thanks so much for the update....BV is now the most boring show just like NAIDL... Negativity glorified all the time ... πŸ˜•
Not only is it depressing, its very boring....nothing has happened all this week...its just people standing around crying about Varun