Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 10th september 2010- written update

nikki18 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(^credit :Shikha)

(today's epi was very freaking awesome⭐️..we had cute cute❤️ Naksh ❤️scens..also a treat for ❤️Shava❤️ fans after a long time..also no talks about MUs at all😃)

Epi starts with Gayatri entering living room..she appreciates Akshara and Rashmi for beautiful pooja decorations.👏 Naitik enters and  takes glass of jucie from servant and then go towards Akshara. He stands behind her but Akshara is unaware of this.. she turns n collides with him and juice falls on Akshara's saree. Gayatri asks her to change. She leaves

@Sneha's place

Sneha's mom enquires Sneha abt Naitik's photograph..Mithali says it is Naitik's with whom Sneha works. Meanwhile Sneha's grandmother calls her mom..she leaves. Sneha frowns how did Naitik's photograph reached her mom..she becums tensed that  now what wud her mom and daadi think about her. Mithali says whatever is happening let it be..it's good.🤢 Sneha asks what is good in it? Mithali says someday or the other u had to tell them so it's good they came to know now itself...now they won't talk about ur rishta anywhere else.(kya thinking hai Mithali jee🤢)

In Naksh room

Akshara enters the room and sees two boxes kept on bed..she opens them and finds a saaree and jewellery. She wonders from where do they came from?🤔 Naitik enters and says he kept them n today she'll have to dress up with his choice😳(awwwww Munna).  Akshara takes the saaree and blushes.☺️

In Shava room

Varsha is getting ready.,Rajshri enters. She says to her today birthday celebration for bal-gopaal is going on and after sum day they'll b celebrating for another new member of the house and everyday will seem like celebration. Varsha blushes.

Meanwhile Shaurya enters and says teasingly to Varhsa ..oh dat she is all dressed up..wow and complains to Rajshri and says "see maa ur bahu didn't even care to take out a single kurta for me..wow  Indian bahu"😆. Rajshri says so why is he disturbing her daughter...she'll take out a dress for him. Rajshri takes out a kurta for Shaurya. hands him n leaves.

Shaurya says while cuming from living room he heard maa and daadi talking about her only and says she have taken Akshara's place in everone's heart but he is scared that now(teases her) she will take his place too and thanks her. Varsha says y is he thanking her ..is this family not her's. Shaurya agrees.. then kneels down and says dat god has showered lots of blessing on him by giving him a wife like hers.😳They hug.😳

In Naksh room

'jadoo ye kya chal gaya being played in background'😊

Naitik is helping Akshara in getting ready ..helps her to put on necklace. Then he make her stand. Sweet Eye-lock between the two😍. .then he helps her in wearing bangles. Akshara blushes.☺️ Then he takes both her hands in his' and gently plants kiss on them😳😳. He then goes closer to kiss her😳😳 BUT Rashmi interrupts.(kya Rashmi humesha wrong time pe entry)

She says dat she came to call them..She then praises Akshara's saree and asks her y didn't she wear it before? Akshaara hesitates😕. Naitik interrupts Rashmi saying that she asks lot of questions ..dun they have to go downstairs. Rashmi nods ..Rashmi and Naitik leaves. Akshara sees her bangles and blushes again.😳

@ Singhnaias n Maheswaris

Everyone is doing pooja and singing bhajan "Main aarti teri gaun..o keshav kunj bihaari"😊

Naiitk keeps luking at Akshara thru entire pooja..😍Akshara is happy...seeing Naksh happy together Gayatri also becums happy.😊

@Nandini's sasural

Mohini cums back from temple. Nandini gives Prasad to Rukmani. Rukamni asks them  y were dey so late ..koel was waiting for them ..they shud have taken her along.🤢  Nandini says that they asked her bud she denied. Rukmani  says ofcourse she wud have denied..she didn't have new dress and jewellery...her brother should have taken care.🤢  Nandini says maa dun worry they'll get new clothes and jewlellery for her next day itself. Rukmani says now there's no need of it. Mohit asks y was she asking Nandini for all those. Rukmani mskes  a face and leaves. Nandini also excuses herself. Gulabo sees all this.

In Naksh room

Akshara is sleeping(sleeping beauty..haye haye😛). Naitik in order to wake her up dips her finger in the hot cup of tea.😆 Akshara screams and wakes up. Naitik laughs and asks teasing "is the  tea hot yet?"😉 Akshara takes the cushions n starts throwing them at Naitik.😆and says 'u burnt my finger.."

Naitik says" u also do the same with now u u know..njoyed??"😛

Akshara says" but i never dip ur finger in such burning hot tea" and runs after Naiitk.😳😆 Naitik climbs on n the bed..Akshara also climbs on the bed and throws one more cushion at him😆

. She den gets down n start blowing her finger. Naiitk asks "wht hppnd?"😕

He also gets down n says sorry n asks if it's hurting.😕 He then takes her finger in his hand n gently blows it 😳and asks did the pain lessen a lil..Akshara nods. (BG music>> piya bawari beats). He then gently plants a kiss on her finger and asks now..Askahara smiles and nods again. They hug.(awwwwwww😳😳)after  along time...😍))

Akshara then becums tensed and says "u know naitik when u were not here i was very scared..i was not feeling like doing anything".😭

Naiitik says "when we get upset with each other we come more closer,,isn't it?"😳

Askhaar says "but last days whatever hppnd i became so upset with maa..i was angry with her..she tried to talk to me but i didn't ..i have hurted her  alot..she must b worried.."

Naitik  says "all coz of me"..

Akshara interrupts saying" no no naitik it was all my stupidity..even bauji made me understand but i was so angry with maa ..i didn't see anything...now what shud i do..i didn't do right with her"

She leaves.. Naitik frowns.

@Sneha's place

Sneha mom's ask Sneha so now u r so grown up dat u can select a groom for urself. Dun ever think of it ..what wud b our reputation in society? Mithali interrupts saying that Naitik is a good boy ..she shud talk to Shankari tayi once and ask her about his family. I've also met the boy..he is very nice and also have grand business..and ask her to talk once for Sneha's happiness.🤢

@Maheswaris

Varsha gets tea for Vishamabahar. Vishambhar asks her about Rajshri  but is interrupted by phone. Vishambhar receives the phone and getstensed.😕

@Singhanias

Bhabhi maa ang Gayatri  were talking.

Naitik enters. Gayatri says lunch is ready. Naitik says dat he came to take permission if he cud take Akshara out for lunch. Gayatri n Bhabhimaa frowns😕. Bhabhimaa says but the lunch is ready and outside fodd is always not good. Naitik tries to explain.. but Gayatri allows.😲 (chamatklaar😆)Bhabhimaa frowns. Naitik gets happy and hugs Gayatri.🤗 Naiitk leaves.

Bhabhimaa asks Gayatri y did she send them? Gayatri replies that from past few days Naksh were not talking to each other but she noticed dat yesterday they were very happy..so she thot it wud be nice if they allow Naksh to spend more time together. Bhabhimaa also gets happy.😊

Naksh in car

Akshara sks Naiitk how cum he is taking her out on lunch today suddenly. Naitik says y she didn't like it?😉 Akshara says but without any reason..Naiitk says do we need a reason to spend time together(awwww). Akshara says yes but what will maa think(oh ho Akshara aapki sasumaa ne permission de di hai😆). Naitik says that he took permission from maa.

Akshara says dat u took off from office especially to takle her out😳..she is about to ask next question..😆..Naitik interrupts saying u ask lot of questions..look we have reached also..(really Akshi threw volley of ques😆)..now whatever u want to ask u can aks me inside.

Epi ends

Precap::

Hotel manager shows Akshara her table.She notices sumone sitting there already. She goes toward the table and finds Rajshri.😕

Edited by nikki18 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Born-star thumbnail
omg two back to back awesome episode ...
love my Naksh :))

akshara and rashmi asks too much questions heheheheh

Vishamber gets naitik call to bring rajeshwari to the hotel..
so that akshi can meet her mom and talk.
Edited by sheronia - 13 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Nikki!
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for d updatee!! 👏 👏
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the brillant update of a mindblowing episode...............just loved yesterday's episode❤️
_Divya_ thumbnail

thnx 4 d freaking awesome update Nikz

yest epi was a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ epi
-Vanshika- thumbnail
thnxxx 4 da update dear..!!!
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update !!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see more of naksh :)))
Malajiji thumbnail
Lord Ganesha comes with spreading happiness & take away our sorrow. Ganpati Bappa Moraya ...
Thanks for the update !!!