Thendral

Thendral 10th Sep You, Me & My ex fiance

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantastic expression by tamizh and thulasi.The way thulasi understands him and the background music and he was shocked since he never expected thulasi will so much understanding and was happy for it.Such a ideal wife to him.😉.But he is helpless to charu now...
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Charu is crazy for a man who does not love her. It is one thing to pine for him but another to tell a man that I love you when he has given her maximum pain by stopping the marriage. Where is her sense of self respect ?????
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Aahaana and like the title "you, me and my ex" 😆

Again another heartbreaking episode especially with the strong BGM. Very awesome perfomace by TTC. 👏

Three things I liked/loved :

1. Thuls proved to be truly fit for TA (making up for his lack of responsability) when she pushed and insisted him to stop being cowardly and called Charu. Had she forced him earlier when TA stayed with her at Mani's house, I would've built a kovil for her. 😆

2. Thuls also proved to completely observant and understanding to her hubby feelings when he hung up the phone all guilt ridden written all over her face and took action by telling him to sleep peacefully. 👏 Completely opposite Charu who couldn't read TA's always saddened, looked like he was cheating on Thuls look all the time he spent around Charu and her family.

3. Charu's feelings were totally well said and needed to be heard by TA.... but the phone kissing was too much, I couldn't digest that especially when Charu knows TA's married and is someone else's husband.

Anywho, I don't think Charu will become a psycho or villi but her father hearing that she will always love TA seems like it will make him a Villain and he may try to break up T&T and get TA married to Charu. Can't have his princess not have something she wants, right? 😡😡😡😡
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
ya exactly yaar.But main villain vel is coming back into action.Tamizh as u said feared to face the situation but when charu said i love u and kissed in phone u was irritated and which husband can tell this to his lovable wife and if charu dad try to seperate t and t tamizh knows how to tackle him😛
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u meli for the updates.........what a fantastic title for the thread.....😆

ranu, as u rightly said, if not thulz at least any1 oh his friends atleast must have pushed ta to open up his mind to charu..........

its like a boomerang which is coming back to him........be bold to face the consequences man......
BTW what a n expression from TA and Thulz.........fantastic.....
as u all pointed out...........thulz understands him very nicely, which charu failed to do so.......but i wd not blame her , man u were engaged to her , she trusted u blindly.......it came out from her mouth.........
make her life colorful as it was before u married thulz............try to get her out of this problem...........she does not deserve this.......
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Meli for the super update!! The title just cracked me up.. 😆

Today's episode was good! The synchrony of both their mannipoooooos was cute to watch! 😃 T&T looked great and I'm glad Thulz asked him to call and apologize... Like you all said, it would have def been alot better if she had forced him earlier, saving alot of trouble for both parties.. Better late than never! 😊

I can totally empathise with Charu's situation and her outburst of feelings, considering that all her dreams and castles she built in the air have officially been shattered, and his memories are her only companion... but I felt the kissing part was tad too much.. Ah well, she was right from her point of view, and it will def take her some time to get over this, so until then, being a lil lenient with her will do all of us some good, I believe.. 😕

A special mention abt the BGM in yest's episode.. It was soulful and just took me off to another land full of love, only love and more love.. the feeling and emotions it evoked are ineffable.. On a random note, the BGM happens to be in the raag Sivaranjani, which is coincidentally Deepak's wife's name.. 😛 just for fun.. no pun intended!! 😉

Also, oru chinna santhegam.. I wanna know how Charu got back the phone that she misplaced in the temple.. Ok she's rich so she wud have gotten a new one.. fair enough. But how did she know Thamizh's no??? and he wasnt using his phone right (cos he lost it as well).. It was some random phone in Thulasi's hse.. maybe MM's??? Ithellam paakum podhu, looks lyk there's chance for yest's scene to be a dream sequence...
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Aahanaa. Your title was too funny and apt for this episode 😆!

It was a nice episode except the Charu kissing scene....was really too much. The way she questioned why he left her behind and married another girl was very good....i felt sorry for her...but then she exaggerated a little bit with her stupid action. I was feeling so bad seeing that...it was like that vomit yendhufying scene few weeks back . I feel she should not have done it when she clearly knows that his heart never happened to love her or never belonged to her....why can't she think if he is worth of her love and pain.Charu now too you fail to accept the things around you .As many said Deepak was expressing very well.

T&T looked nice in their outfits. I liked their beginning of convo with their sorry...was cute 😊. Thulasi is a very understanding wife for him and he should be too. I don't think Charu would have been like Thulasi... even after marriage she would not have understood what he got in his mind and just continued to love him blindly and he in thoughts if Thulasi. I really wish they end this Charu track soon instead of making the viewers uncomfortable with such a scene.

Hope to see more of T&T and Vel scenes next week....the week should be funny w/o much cursing and crying. I wish they should not show TA's mom....if this lady appears on screen...i can give a guarantee that bad words would be there!
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, a song just popped up in my head when I was thinking of Charu's situation.. So thought I could share it here...

Here's the video.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lTpkK9ZOj0[/YOUTUBE]

ninaikka therintha maname unakku marakka theriyatha
pazhaga therintha uyire unakku vilaga theriyatha
uyire vilaga theriyatha

mayanga therintha kanne unakku uranga theriyatha
malara therintha anbe unakku maraiya theriyatha
anbe maraiya theriyatha

(ninaikka)

edukka therintha karame unakku kodukka theriyatha
inikka therintha kaniye unakku kasakka theriyatha
padikka therintha idhazhe unakku mudikka theriyatha
padara therintha paniye unakku maraiya theriyatha

(ninaikka)

kothikka therintha nilave unakku kulira theriyatha
kulirum thendral kaatre unakku pirikka theriyatha
pirikka therintha iraiva unakku inaikka theriyatha
inaya therintha thalaiva unakku ennai puriyatha
thalaiva ennai puriyatha

(ninaikka)

Such awesome lyrics by the great Kannadasan.. MSV sir's music and Susheela ma's voice makes it a pleasure to listen to... 😃 Sorry for the long post....😛
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update, Meli. This episode was far better than some of the more recent episodes.👏

Well said, Ranu.👏 Charu kissing Thamizh was slightly OTT and Charu looks as though she's mentally stressed, and I don't blame her!