CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - V

Posted: 13 years ago

Since we are reaching the 150 Page limit for the following thread. I am starting this new one. For older discussion you can refer to the following link

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1310626

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - II
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1384181

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - III
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1435804

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - IV

=================================================

LATEST LIKELY RE-RUN SCHEDULE [20 Oct 2010]

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Cases aired on 11-Sep-2010
========================
584   Khooni Khel [2 Hr Special]
649   Kissa Gumnam Bache Ka
653   Netraheen Gawah

Tomorrow's likely schedule (I could be totally wrong)
=========================

502   Rear Window
504   Chehre Pe Chehra
505   The Gift
652   Coffin Rakshak Ka Rahasya
653   Netraheen Gawah

CID Re-run time tomorrow - 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Well not a very attractive set of re-runs but surely these days everything and anything seems better than present ones! 😕 Whenever i watch the old episodes., be it the 2008 bad ones also.... They look better than some latest crap! God knows where the show is heading to! 😭
....love that receptionistwala scene from chehre pe chehra!!!... 😆
...love you Daya sir.......muah muah...Edited by aadrika01 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rozeishere

i thinkl that is done in the last case.... or as a last resort.. inject it direct into the heart so that the effect is immediate...
we must have misunderstood the name or they have given some other name to it. it can be inj.adrenaline. it is normally given intra-venous(in veins) in advanced life support. i think i have heard somewhere that a doctor in a desperate attempt to save his patient injected adrenaline directly into the heart. but that patient did not survive. this is not in usual clinical practice. may be they tried to show something like that
can some1 plz give synopsis about chehre pe chehra and the gift
Originally posted by dr.fahmi

can some1 plz give synopsis about chehre pe chehra and the gift
Chehre pe Chehra starts with a man trying to rob a couple in tge parking area. He was about to shoot the girl but someone shoots him from behind! CID arrives and finds that he was wearing false beard and make up and finds out that the man was actualy a well known rich businessman. So the question is why will a rich businessman try and rob someone and why on earth had he put so much of make up and all! Remember anything? This case also has the scene where Daya sorts of flirts with the receptionist! And ACP says -" hone ke lie to main aur Abhijeet bhi hain... Kaam
ki baat karo" 😆

someone else will have to say about The Gift! I myself can never remember this one! 😕

The Gift is s stupid episode....where a birthday party is on and the cake contains bones of kids. There is a stupid scene of Tarika crying in the lab.

Then it goes onto a scene of someone posing as 'Daya ka rishteydaar' and Daya getting emotional and returning to the bureau without arresting the guy. ACP scolds Daya and Vivek....remember?

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago