Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!!

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello people! I was just looking thru the forum and realised there was no new thread for Super Singer 3 so was just wondering if people are discussing about it.. If so, where?? and if not, why dont we start a new thread for it??? Im sure there are people out there who watch it right?? 😊
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I would love to discuss but since I saw none..thought none was interestedπŸ˜†

who else watch this...?

shankar.smile thumbnail
S, I am also looking for a  new thread for SUPER SINGER 3............
sand14 thumbnail
Great! We'll just use this thread for Super Singer then!! πŸ˜ƒ I'm sure more ppl will join in as we go on..

To start off with, I feel Sathyaprakash is doing a great job till now! πŸ‘ He's technically impeccable but I also wanna hear his other genres, before making a conclusion if he'll actually enter the finals, like the judges said! πŸ˜›

Among the rest, I love Srinivas's voice..! His aaruyire aaruyire is still ringing in my head every now and then and he has a great potential to become of the finalists as well, if he keeps to this momentum in every round.. πŸ˜ƒ

Haven't really been keeping up with the rest of the competitors except the few who came in the previous seasons, like Santhosh, Madhu S and Madhu R...

What do you guys feel??
SweetyGreen thumbnail
as now the auditions are going its so boring to see... only when the main judges comes it will be interesting....
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Priya, i am making this sticky..I am sure more will come in..=)

I will come back later and post my commentsπŸ˜›

mellisai thumbnail
Priya, can you post mini updates.. few lines? It's hard to keep up with so many diff. music related programmes!😊
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Sure Sri! 😊

Its gonna be Aatam, Paatam, Kondaatam for the whole week since its Performance round!!!! So basically contestants have to perform, they have to dance and entertain, either individually or in a group.. And the best performer of this week who absolutely impresses the judges with their performance will get loads of gifts!! πŸ₯³

The round started off with Deepa, who performed with her group of friends for Thoothu Varuma from Kaaka Kaaka. She started off a lil shaky but her performance picked up from the charanam and I absolutely love the boldness in her voice!!! Overall, performance was good and she got spot selected with 3 greens and 1 yellow! πŸ˜ƒ

Next to perform was Aravind who sang Avalukku enna ambasamudram from Sillunu Oru Kadhal. Pitch was off right from the beginning as clearly mentioned by the judges, so he got waitlisted with 3 yellows and 1 green! I personally loved his enthusiasm though!

The third to perform was Sathyaprakash (my fav!!!)! He sang Oh mama from Minnale with full attitude and energy got spot selected with all greens simultaneously from the judges! πŸ‘πŸ‘ He was looking all cool with his shirt and cap πŸ˜†

Here's the video of the first 3 performances..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQhm87Q9ZM[/YOUTUBE]

The next girl to perform was Lakshmi who was all decked up in a dance costume, along with her dad (Omg I appreciate his enthusiasm to dance with his daughter at his age!!!) I dun wanna say anything more but this was the best performance of yest's episode and its a must watch! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Here's the video!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX0vaxFK6Ws[/YOUTUBE]

Anjana performed for Suppose unnai kaadhalicha from Sukran! It was a mediocre performance cos she didn't dance much and left it to two of her friends to make it up and her breath control was quite poor for the song. She got waitlisted with 3 yellows and 1 green.

Jayachandran performed next for Vasantha mullai from Pokkiri with his frens.. He was generally alright except for minor errors in pitch! He got spot selected with 3 greens and a yellow!!

Karunakaran performed for Megam Kottatum and was again a good performance, after the judges forced him to dance πŸ˜† he got spot selected with 3 greens and a yellow!

Here's the video of their performances..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6ah3TAhpSw[/YOUTUBE]

Next to perform was Malavika for Gundu Maanga and she did an excellent job! Her voice was soo stable and bold even though she was performing and so she got spot selected with all 4 greens from the judges!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

The last to perform was Shirley performed for oru nadhi oru pournami, and her performance sorta went unnoticed cos it wasnt very lively and energetic! She got waitlisted with 4 yellows!!

Video here..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD7f6vjCYxs[/YOUTUBE]

So, finally the waitlisted contestants Shirley, Anjana and Aravind had a Waitlist challenge and had compete with each other to decide the winner! I thought all 3 of them did a great job, honestly! Unfortunately, only Aravind got selected and the other 2 got eliminated! πŸ˜”
Here's the waitlist challenge video..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfjkI5MKdZU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
sriv5 thumbnail
Hey did anybody see Sai Charan, one of the Season 1 Junior finalist (along vth Krishnamoorthy, Aparna n Vignesh) earlier in this season 3 as a senior??? first time am seeing him in this show today..never seen him in the past audition levels?!?
mellisai thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update, Pri. πŸ‘ I think you're being too nice to some of the contestants πŸ˜‰.. I finally got some time to watch the dad/ daughter perfo, but it was below par.

@ sriv5,

Thanks for the infor. Are they competing in SS3? 
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago