Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sri, I'm not being kind and all but that girl and her dad did well compared to the rest of the performances on that day. Her voice really suited the song well, I felt. 😊

sriv5, yes Sai Charan is part of this season and even Dhanyasree is in. I dun think they showed him in the past audition levels, as far as I remember. Its awesome to see the juniors back and competing with the seniors now.. 😃
shankar.smile thumbnail
Super singer is going good now.....................

Deepa is my favourite.........................
SweetyGreen thumbnail
I was eagerly waiting to see him sing like udit...

Satya prakash is awesome singer... who knows he may also bag the title winner this season 3...

And very sad on John who is first elimination....😭 he too is good singer...

And wow satya sang so well... he is so talented...

Here is the link of satya prakash singing tat song of udit...

http://www.tamilrain.com/airtel-supe...fa36cb985.html

After 04.30 min, u can watch that...

It was awesome singing by satya.... wow wat a talent..

It was ditto same like udit's voice when he sang tat old song of PB Srinivas...

Kodayil oru naal mazhai varalam

And when he said nilave... and varalam wow brilliant accent same like udit narayan.. wat a talented fellow..

Im gonna support satya as he will be the winner of this season 3...

Congrats Satya Prakash in advance..
👏

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Yes Sweety, he's definitely gonna win this season! I cud see that right from the auditions when he sang Senthamizh Thenmozhiyaal, and got spot selected immediately! And he was also the first person to enter the top 20. He's extremely talented and will go to places! 😃
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandz.

Yes Sweety, he's definitely gonna win this season! I cud see that right from the auditions when he sang Senthamizh Thenmozhiyaal, and got spot selected immediately! And he was also the first person to enter the top 20. He's extremely talented and will go to places! 😃

yes sandz well said dear.. he will surely go places.. he is very talented... satya prakash rocks..👏
sand14 thumbnail
I think Srinivas is awesome too!! He has a superbbb voice. I'm sure the finals is gonna be a fight between the both of them! Among the girls, I like Pooja. She has a super sweet voice! 😃
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandz.

I think Srinivas is awesome too!! He has a superbbb voice. I'm sure the finals is gonna be a fight between the both of them! Among the girls, I like Pooja. She has a super sweet voice! 😃

yes well said and i feel even sai charan and dhanya shree too were good...👏
ramki1973 thumbnail

Hi All Music Lovers

I have an aversion with Ananth Narayanan;s attitude..Voice Expert doesn't mean to pass on irrational comments viz., talented/untalented singers..I don't think he has to right to attack someone straight this way.

His comment on Harihara Sudhan's performance as untalented singer after entering the Top 20 is highly idiotic....does he mean the 3 Judges who assessed him and moved him to the Top 20 list are on unfair grounds..

the same issue is with james vasanthan in Jaya TV hariyudan naan music show.

Dhanyashree did extreme justice..i am not much comfortable with sai sharan's performance too..

as every layman knows..there are bunch of politics going around with TV media in game shows and reality shows.

Hope the trend changes.

Subbu

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramki1973

Hi All Music Lovers

I have an aversion with Ananth Narayanan;s attitude..Voice Expert doesn't mean to pass on irrational comments viz., talented/untalented singers..I don't think he has to right to attack someone straight this way.

His comment on Harihara Sudhan's performance as untalented singer after entering the Top 20 is highly idiotic....does he mean the 3 Judges who assessed him and moved him to the Top 20 list are on unfair grounds..

the same issue is with james vasanthan in Jaya TV hariyudan naan music show.

Dhanyashree did extreme justice..i am not much comfortable with sai sharan's performance too..

as every layman knows..there are bunch of politics going around with TV media in game shows and reality shows.

Hope the trend changes.

Subbu

yes well said subbu... these reality shows are unreal and just disgusting to see when they do some bad politics while judging the contestants...😡 they will never change their trend to raise their TRP value.....
sand14 thumbnail
Hi Ramki, welcome to IF and reality shows forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here! 😃

I agree with your comment. What i think is, he didnt mean that Hari is an untalented singer, he was just trying to explain that he has to improve a lotttt.. meaning, to reach the professionalism that they expect.. but the way he put it sounded wrong, definitely..

Personally, the best 3 performances were from Srinivas, Koushik and Madhu S.. all 3 rockedddd man!!

My personal opinion on the contestants -
Mathangi and shakti, dhanya, aravind - generally ok, but they can definitely improve...

Madhu R - has improved a lot from the previous season, but somehow i felt that her voice is only suited for melodies, i sorta didnt like her oyaayiye, there was noo punch to it, i felt... but her voice is really goood..

Sathya - definitely an awesome singer, and has alot of potential to win, being the first one to enter the top 20.. but he's not using it all... he's capable of alottttttt more.. his senthamizh thenmozhiyaal is still ringing in my head...

Santosh - he has a good voice, but has to improve alottttt technically, i think its cos he's not trained in classical, and it shows...

Madhu S - very talented and versatile. promising finalist..

deepak - good voice. but only sorta suited for western probably... he can improve his versatility..
malavika - she is technically awesome... but her voice is her biggest weakness.. cos of that, she can only sing certain kind of songs...

Hari - voice only suits certain kinda songs... has to improve quite a bit..

saicharan - he's good but he seems reallyyy overconfident in all his performances, it really shows,, and gives the feeling like he's a tad casual abt everything...

Deepika - has a good voice and potential. but her alegra didnt impress me one bit. cos voice dynamics are an integral part of the song, and to be honest, her performance was soooooo plain... infact she shd have been pushed to the danger zone along with hari.. in this aspect i think they were a bit partial... and politics are a part and parcel of any show man... it would be good if it was avoided, but well... sigh

I think srinivas, sathya (if he sings to his potential standard), and Madhu S will be fighting in the finals...⭐️ what do u guys feel?