Tamil Reality Shows

Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!! - Page 5

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-sandz.

Actually Malavika is technically very good, her carnatic base is really strong. But her voice is totally not suited for playback. Its her major drawback. So looking at that, Mathangi was way better. Sigh, hope she'll come back in the recall round 😃

No i feel malavika has some good bold voice.. she is been appreciated more for her improvement.. lets see wat happens next..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
John was the first singer to be eliminated in the Top-20..

Second next singer to get eliminated is Deepak....

Now the third next eliminated is Aravind.....

Next fourth eliminated is Mathangi...

Next fifth eliminated is

Deepika...😭

Now it has become Top-15....
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thnk next it wil be Soundarya who'l be eliminated
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-priya.1

I thnk next it wil be Soundarya who'l be eliminated

Yes may be it will happen lets wait and watch...😕
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yep, I think so too. She already got eliminated once and came back. I dunno why, but i feel she struggles alot to sing even simple stuff.... hmmmmm
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sandz.

Yep, I think so too. She already got eliminated once and came back. I dunno why, but i feel she struggles alot to sing even simple stuff.... hmmmmm

Yes correct...😉
SweetyGreen thumbnail
John was the first singer to be eliminated in the Top-20..

Second next singer to get eliminated is Deepak....

Now the third next eliminated is Aravind.....

Next fourth eliminated is Mathangi...

Next fifth eliminated is Deepika...

Next sixth eliminated is .....

Jithin...😭

Now it has become Top-14....
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I had a strong feeling that Jithen would go out as his singing has decreased major time.  It was no surprise that he went out, but my whole family is sad that he is out. 

Personally...I dont really know what it is but I liked Jithen a lot.  I have seen his performances, and even though there are many participants like Sathya and Kaoushik, etc who are doing well...there was always something about Jithen that whole family liked.

I think it's because he is really cute and he has this innocence and soft nature.  His photo session was fun to watch.  Jithen started well and his Yennadi Munniyama performance was really good..esp in his suit.  But as weeks went by, he looked like he lost interest and fell sick a couple times.  He did not use the opportunity well.

I think that Jithen definetly would have made it to top 10 if he had worked harder.  I would have totally voted for him.  He should have picked better songs and needs major training and a good boost.  Also, I don't think that he will be back for Wild Card, as he went out too early even though Soundarya said that he can come back.

And Super Singer completly skipped a round.  I remember the week of the photo sessions and grooming, they also showed the top 20 all participating for a performance round.  Every one was paired up and practising with back up dancers, but then in the end, that round was not even shown to us.

I am quite dissapointed how Super Singer is eliminating someone every week now....it looks like the season is going too fast for me. 
Also, I think next to be eliminated may be Soundarya as she has been in the danger zone 3 weeks in the row.

Does anyone know what the plans are for the international contestants.  The girl from Holland (I think) has a good voice, but needs better training.  However, the girl from Canada needs major improvement in everything.  I don't think her singing is that great.

Now that Jithen is gone, Kaushik is my next contestant who I am looking foward to.  Kaushik seems to be a versatile singer so far.

Next week is Dedication Round..with Shiva anchoring again.  The promo is up and it looks like a nice round.

All the best to all the participants!!
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi smiles, welcome to Reality shows forum! 😃

It was only fair that Jithin got eliminated cos I dun think he's that great a singer. This is just my POV. There are people who are way better than him. He tends to scream. Yes I agree, he has a amiable nature. But, this being a singing competition, we havta look at his talents too, wherein he has to improve alot.😊

and I think the season is moving at a good pace. Its goes on for a year gal! 😆 But yes I get what u mean, its getting tougher, and its really scary to see so many good singers eliminated already. Well, as we discussed earlier, its the survival of the fittest.

I agree that Kaushik is a good singer. His breath control is really amazing! ⭐️ And I also love Srinivas, Sathya, Pooja and Malavika (has improved alot). These few will definitely fight in the finals!

About the international contestants, they are really good too. I hope atleast one of them will be given a chance to re-enter in the wildcard round, though I personally think the finalists will all be from India. 😆
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes next week dedication round and its full of more tearful emotional round....😭