Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!! - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
have they changed the host to be permanantly shiva?
i rely didn't like the other one! was her name divya? urgh she was so boring! most of the time i was just looking at what she was wearing! and the sarees dd nowadays wears are also nice! sorry, i've gone off topic but thats the only thing that is interesting about them both!
i watch this show occasionally and more than the actual singing, i look forward to shiva's comments!
but i do like srinivas, shakthi- sometimes, and i'm not sure abt the names either! hehe!
but i was quite upset that jithin got out! he is quite good!
Originally posted by dashingtusha13

have they changed the host to be permanantly shiva?
i rely didn't like the other one! was her name divya? urgh she was so boring! most of the time i was just looking at what she was wearing! and the sarees dd nowadays wears are also nice! sorry, i've gone off topic but thats the only thing that is interesting about them both!
i watch this show occasionally and more than the actual singing, i look forward to shiva's comments!
but i do like srinivas, shakthi- sometimes, and i'm not sure abt the names either! hehe!
but i was quite upset that jithin got out! he is quite good!

Well said tusha... i too like Shiva or DD to be the host rather than Divya.. she is so boring in hosting the show...
Hi sandz, Sweety, smiles, tusha..........

I also like Siva or deepak with dd should  be host rather than divya or siva and divya combindely good to host..........

I like koushik and Jithin very much...But so sad jithin got eliminated...

I am a big fan for Pooja voice...........

And also sirnivas, mathumitha, sathya, danya will be there in finals...

I think there will be some other day for elimination for sakthi, malavika, krishna and Hari......They are very good in their singing But the competition getting tougher........

So each week there will be elimination for some one....

And soundarya should be eliminated....

Bcoz mathangi, jithin, john, karhtik who are all eliminated other than deepika are better than soundarya...........

And one more thing I totally hate saicharan bcoz of his attitude....

And I dont like Anand comments at all in the show....

Sorry guys this is just my comments, If hurt anyone very sorry....
Well said smileyorange wat u said was correct... i too had the same thoughts on them.. super dear..πŸ‘
yh soundu soundarya should get eliminated!
never rely liked her!
she does get rely into her singing but she is not that great of a singer if u see what i mean!
Originally posted by dashingtusha13

yh soundu soundarya should get eliminated!
never rely liked her!
she does get rely into her singing but she is not that great of a singer if u see what i mean!

Yes i too think soundarya will get eliminated...πŸ˜•
Yes you guys are right. Soundarya has to improve alot. Who knows? Maybe she'll be eliminated this week...

Did you guys watch yest's episode?? Any opinions?
Thank you Sandz for the welcome.

This week Soundarya is again in danger zone therefore most likely she will be eliminated.

I just want to wish Santhosh a big congratulations for his performance today!!!!  Wow....it was truly a special moment for Super Singer when he was singing that emotional song to his mother!!  He was fantastic!!!! 

Congratz Santhosh and all the best!!!
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Yes Santosh did a great job and without getting choked with emotion he sang so well with his mom near him.... πŸ‘such an emotional moment........😭
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes Santosh did a great job and without getting choked with emotion he sang so well with his mom near him.... πŸ‘such an emotional moment........😭

Yes sweety and smiles...

It was really a beautiful moment in Super singer...

No one can tell it as a drama by vijay TV....

The stage was fully filed with lot of emotions.....

As a viewer I am unable to control my tears while santhosh singing........

Great santhosh  really superb performance......

And finally i think soundarya going to eliminate today....