RELIVING the good old days of Bandini.... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I am sooooooooooooooooo happy to hear from you guys...I could cry....and I mean that from the bottom of my heart❤️.

I was pleasantly surprised to see so many responses from my old foggies...I really miss those days....Radz, Sanju, Rani, Uma, Mallika....and everyone else who replied....I am so excited i can not even type.....😆

After being so attached to Bandini, I have actually not been able to attach myself to another show simply because chances are it will end up just as borini and eventually deadini....honestly I have not a clue so as to what is happening  in the show...alll I read about is the leap....eeeewwww!!!
Let the show take leap and we will leap back to those old days😛

OMG Kich 😲 you wrote more than 2 words...I am shocked...cant remember the last time you wrote sooooo much 😲😆 just kidding...aww missed you and everyone...I try and come on in the evenings and post in the live update...so true I remember we used to be here 30mins before kick off of Bandini and longer after the live update and per epi used to reach 40pgs++++ and I used to come home from work and I'd be here chatting to you guys...one thing for sure my husband and son are happy that I'm not on the laptop anymore...but I miss my DM Droolers and all the girls I used to have long discussions with all healthy dicussions even if we disagreed we respected eachothers POVs.   

The unwanted leap is here again and for 16yrs this time 😡 what will they dish to us this time round and did they (BT & EK) manage to find the preleap creative writers or hire some people who dont sleep on the job whilst writing their shoddy scripts nowadays and remember who and what their characters are????

All the best to us...lets see if we'll all still be here in 6months time???

🤗 
🤗
To all my friends here....the only reason I will keep coming back here!!
@Radhi: Good Idea..!! I would love to have this post permanant.. :D Its like a re-union thread where all of us can come and chat about the good ol' days.. I will PM Rakhie and others who are still around to post here too.. :D p.s: I am waiting for the long one.!! =)

@Uma: I am here, like Rani said old habits die hard and this forum was like home..!! It was such a lively and vibrant place.. Number Forum but nowadays its just lost that touch cos everyone has gone.. I am glad that some of you kept it going and alive.. I am here just for my friends nothing to do with Bandini as I have no interest in it whatsoever..!!

@Kich: Aaaaw.. I miss our Santu bashing days..!! That was just jokes.. Do you remember how everyone would just start attacking DM after the leap and how he treated Santu badly and how mee, you, fuzzy, chals, would defend him..!! Lmao..!! Those days were so stupid but so many good memories attached..!! Gosh I miss you girlfriend.. 🤗
I'm glad you're going to make this thread permanent so we can have all our friends from the good old days come and post.
BTW where has BUmi gone😕 Looooooong time no see. I saw her hitting the LIKE button in other orum but after that no news... 😕chalo complaint likhwathey hai😛
Originally posted by ammoos

BTW where has BUmi gone😕Looooooong time no see. I saw her hitting the LIKE button in other orum but after that no news... 😕chalo complaint likhwathey hai😛
I have pmed her.. Lets see if we get a response from her.. :D
BTW.. your profile pic.. Hello Kitty.. Kuch yaad ayaa? 🤣
Ab kya yaad aagaya😕😉😆 ..

Bumi will be enjoying her time free from the updates🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by ammoos

Ab kya yaad aagaya😕😉😆..

Bumi will be enjoying her time free from the updates🤣🤣🤣
Oh My Days..!! Fuzzy used to call DM Hello Kitty after the first leap..!! Lmao..!!