Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
You are right Hashbrown.. Mawdi track THE best track ever,closely followed by the divorce track leading to their union.I got so addicted to the show initially,then slowely the forum got me addicted to the show.. πŸ˜†

You are welcome to stay..we oldies love company. πŸ˜ƒ The more,the merrier!!
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi All, hw r u guys doing...😊 I'm completely 😲 to see all ur comments at one shot...running short of words..

Jus to jog on the old days..i still remember used to log in to the forum during evening jus to catch with the bunch n wat all discussions we used to have..it was more like a routine that we used to wait nikita to update a new CC thread..it was like a blink n the thread's hit 150 pgs.. But nw..😭😭     

Eww, with the leap news around wonder hw its goin to be.. Such a wonderful story completely ruined..😑😑 The serial no more gives the same vibes which it used to..

I'm so glad to see u guys around..😊 Do hop in here like this..

Loads of πŸ€—
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I feel like crying😭😭 you all made me nostalgic😭

Kich can we rename the title to RELIVING the good old daysπŸ˜ƒ
And we may discuss which was the most hilarious memorable day  or anything each dayπŸ˜›
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi all,

Thanks for opening this thread

I am missing all my friends, good time which we spent together and of course sanraj also.
Edited by vrsharma - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like that title Uma, everyone can share their favorite memory or character on the show.
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is good to read  so many old name.   So many haert warming situation- bindi fixing, saree fixing, injection scene, Kadddu running from home track, Megha saving Santu track. They were  well written and well executed.  And the discussions on the forum was so excisitn and stimulating. To good old days...........
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sanju, tumne bhulaye aur hum chale aye! πŸ€—πŸ€—

OMG!  OMG!  OMG!  I cannot tell you guys how much I've missed you 😭

Bandini died for me the day of the Rudr incident, or rather with DM's reaction to it.  I just couldn't see him or the show in the same way again.  And I abhorred the mixed messages Ekta Maiyya was sending out to the viewers. 

I have posted a few times since I left, and do occasionally come along to see what is going on.  But I never see any of the old members and it always feels like a completely different forum and I feel out of place.

And I was never sure if you all had just left this forum or IF itself.  But I'm so happy to know that everyone is still skulking around somewhere on IF πŸ˜†

Radhi πŸ€—, I've missed our banter in the forum and our heart to hearts in our PM's.

Kich, thanks so much for opening this thread.  It's such a lovely idea and I'm so glad that so many" ex-Bandini's " have come along to say hello.

Sanju, I forgot that that you had changed your ID and deleted your request from my buddy pending tray, thinking to mself "Who the heck are you?  I don't know you from Adam!" πŸ€£  I'm so sorry.  Send it to me again please 😳

God there's so much more to say, but I'm a bit overwhelmed right now and I can't process my thoughts properly (Hmm, I remember the days when the show used to have this affect on me πŸ€”)
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved.. πŸ˜† I have an opticians appointment so will come back to edit this post..

Thanks a bunch for this thread Kich..!! You don't understand how wonderful this thread is.. :D
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Rakhie, it's really nice to have u around.. Probably u may not remember me, I was one of ur greatest fans of FF..n yes till today i am..😳 We may not have interacted much..but an post frm u guys takes us back to the old days...

@ Kich, loads of πŸ€— for coming up with this thread..

I'm unforutnately unwell, n was feeling very down... Well, the appearence of u guys around have brightened my face..πŸ˜ƒ

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Crystal πŸ€—

Off course I rememeber you.  You always posted to say how much you liked my FF's, and even said you'd wait patiently when I stopped writing them in the hope that I might one day write again!  πŸ˜†