RELIVING the good old days of Bandini.... - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Finally Fuzz is here..!! 😆 Busy Bee!! I too loved Hades.. but Hello Kitty made us all laugh.. How you and Bumi would post pictures to match the episode.. 🤣

@Uma: Sari fixing.. and Suraj FM.. 😭 Those certainly were the days.. 😔
Yeah I do miss the stupid beshram DM and dafford Santu *sigh*
I do really miss the pictorial episode, it was so much fun especially trying to find a nice lion or a cat's picture 😆
I miss the droolers esp Hamda and Sapna as well the gopikas.
It's a wonder how DM's harem just went kaput like that 😆
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Yeah I do miss the stupid beshram DM and dafford Santu *sigh*
I do really miss the pictorial episode, it was so much fun especially trying to find a nice lion or a cat's picture 😆
I miss the droolers esp Hamda and Sapna as well the gopikas.
It's a wonder how DM's harem just went kaput like that 😆
DM became a cat and Santu became queen bee.. 😆 It was more like SantuRaj than SanRaj.. silly man fell in love with Santu.. 😆
Fuzzy-foo!! 🤗

Yay, they're all slowly returning.

Rads and Leena sorry to say but my FF days are over 😃. 

In all honesty I could care less about the show now.  It isn't even a shadow of what is once was. (shakes head ruefully)
That case Rakhie,i wont force you.But still miss those FFs.

Hey Fuzzo..See what you were missing for 2 days?? 😉
@rads I got Sanju's PM and found myself here otherwise I would have missed out on the fun.
It's great to be among friends and good old memories.
This thread would have gone un-noticed and I wanted us all together to post.. I am amazed that just in a day this post is 8pages long.. better than the threads made by the new peeps.. :D
Originally posted by fuzzyface

@rads I got Sanju's PM and found myself here otherwise I would have missed out on the fun.
It's great to be among friends and good old memories.

oye check your FB

dil thod diya mera 😭

Okk I just saw this page..Thanks to Sanju.............

I really miss those days.😭..😭😭😭
We all used to be here on time and we used to fun  have discussing .The best was during Arjan track-The bacteria theory , then DM's Kung Fu etc..But we had absolute fun.It was fun for me to see crazy Gopikas like Sanju and Sapna..It was fun being a Fencika.We were a small group-Me , Rads, Chalia, Fuzz...Then there were Kanjikas.Hamda was a big fan of Virat.😆Vidya di used to be there always on IF.Then I loved reading every FF writer's stories.Thanks to the forum , since I too tried my hand in writing stories..I made so many friends here.We laughed almost everyday..The CC thread was the best..Fuzzy , Hamda, Sapz , Sanju, Raz--Remember the Pizza theory..........................Umadi used to always warn us to keep upto the limits.It was fun
I miss all these..
 We once had a competition as to who would be the greatest Gopika..I and Vidhi were the judges.Sanju , Sapz and Hamda took part.....Finally there was happiness at one site and sadness at the other..But Sanju and Sapz wrote beautiful speeches.It was fun to see Sanju and Saoz fighting for DM😆😆😆😆😆😆
Edited by anu_cooldude - 13 years ago
Awww Anu.. You are here too..Not who else is missing??

Kich! Come!