BV - Sep 13th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Jagya and Anandi come to the living room and Jagya says he wants to get Suguna and Varun home since he is not confident MS family will take good care of Suguna without Shyam's presence. Gehna supports Jagya. Maasa agrees as she thinks this is a good idea since RS is always taunting Suguna. Bhairav says RS has changed, but Maasa is not ready to believe this. She tells Basanth to take Gehna to some temple. Basanth says he has work, but Maasa insists. She leaves with Jagya and Anandi to get Suguna.

Basanth tells Gehna to go with Sumitra. Gehna tries to talk to Basanth who says he feels inadequate. Gehna tries to quell his worries, but Basanth is not convinced. She tells him to take her to the temple for Varun's sake and Basanth agrees.

Suguna feeds Varun. Radha comes there. Suguna leaves to do some chores. RS comes there and sends Radha away on some pretext. Varun is scared on seeing RS and tries to turn away. RS holds Varun's face and warns him not to mention his name or else....Varun turns to see Thaisa standing there. RS tries to brush it off. Thaisa says Maasa was downstairs. RS leaves. Thaisa looks at Varun sadly.

Maasa tries to explain to MS and co. abt taking Suguna with them. RS taunts Maasa and says she was insulting them that they can't take care of their Bheendni. Maasa tries to convince them. Thaisa adds that Suguna and Varun should probably go. She tells everyone about Suguna's fasting. Jagya gets mad hearing this and starts shouting at MS and family that they cannot take care of Suguna properly. Suguna tries to stop him, but Jagya goes on and on. Suguna finally slaps Jagya who glares at her.

Precap : Jagya angrily tells Bhairav that they should look after Suguna and if he is not ready to do that then Jagya does not want to live in the haveli. He leaves and Bhairav tells Anandi to not stop him.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update.
i wish thaisa have told what RS told varun in varun's room. pata nhi is serial ka kya hoga
The truth will definitely come out..I think RS is stopping Suguna from going for the same reason..he fears Varun will then blurt out the truth. Poor kid. Once Shyam comes to know RS is mincemeat!
One more boring episode 😳  🥱...ye kya ho raha hai yar kuch to interesting batao hume....

again thanks for the update ilove😊.
BRAVO!
SPLENDID!
AWESOME!
AMAZING!
SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!

not the show!

its..... PRIYA DI!
She managed andr update..........
😉
hatsssss off!!!!!!!!

btw....
d way dat rs held varun's face.....
i felt lyk making him sit on a cactus pot!
and then tossing him into a sewer.
muck!
tata bye bye hone wala hai.....
apni century ka pata nhi kab cmplete ho jaye.....
phir bhi bhagwan ka naam lekar apne karnamon ke liye sorry feel karne ki jagah aur pange le raha hai....
buddha!
If only there were smileys 😉 with boxing gloves to give some punches to RS 😡 😡 How dare he threatens a bedridden injured kid..
@iloveidiotbox-hope you are right and truth about RS   😡 😡 does come out ,hope taisa finds some way to tell the truth...
But the CVs ke dimaag kaa pathaa nahin 🤔 --nobody still knows that it was RS 😡 😡 who had nandu kidnapped when he was plotting with mahavir singh..
priya how u sit thru such major torture i do not know..every single updater till now of BV deserves an applause...i try watching it for a change,bt the first dialogue daadisa utters makes me so mad,i shut the tv...imagine sumbody having a hag like her in reality!!poor people!!
and RS ke paap ka ghada hopefully bhar gaya hai and taisa will blurt out the truth soon...he is even more irritating thn daadisa..
I prefer sitting through these boring scenes than the zoom zoom zoom and cheesy story lines of EK shows and other shows 😆
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

I prefer sitting through these boring scenes than the zoom zoom zoom and cheesy story lines of EK shows and other shows 😆
better than EK shows 👍🏼 so true 😆
I think all shows, including BV should actually be telecast in seasons. Or atleast make weeklies. There are very few shows these days that are weeklies. So CT's run out of good ideas and you see the same old faces in 4-5 TV shows, same heavy jewellery, same daily khit-pit that is blown out of proportion. I miss old cable days!