THENDRAL MONDAY 13.9.2010

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you srima for the short&sweet update 😊. Why are you saying sorry if you have updated the needed&usefull scene in detail.

It was a good episode with Deepa&VR's part. Patti should talk according to her age. She should not go over in the name of teasing Padma, then there's no difference between her and Padma even if it is meant to add fun to the episode.

Deepa's mother worrying about her daughter is justified but she should not compare her daughter with Thulasi, Deepa's bestfriend.If parents begin to compare their children with others it would rather irritate them than correct them. She chould have expressed her displeasure like her husband VR did. This man is someone to admire in any scenes and situations. He has such a maturity to explain things to others or advice his daughters 👏. Deepa too seems to like to listen to her dad than to her mother even if they say the same thing. Oh God, this VR's character should not be taken out of this serial.

Padma&Mohan,what to say, you don't go to hotel but into hell. Don't take that innocent and sweet Pavi with you.But it is still doubtful if Padma is going to change into a good character?!

Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
This Director is very worst.....Not at all showing Romantic scenes between T and TA...as both the characters are doing well thats why we all are asking that...
has any serial got comment like this?
Director should fulfill our wish...I think thr should be another interview with Deepak whr we can again ask the DIrector to play more romance between T and TA

nowadays hatred to watch this serial bcas of Charu,TA mom,Padma...always showing evil characters ahead .....

I thought TA will feel bad if he ovehears Ts response to Paati indirectly asking FN.I guessed thr will be a scene like this next morning and TA will feel bad that he has cheated Tulsi without saying anything abt Charus talk and feel for Tulsi(avaludaya aasaigalai pathi yosikama irundhathukku)....But oppositea nadanthuruchu....hmmmmm

So sad!!!!!!!!!

OMG, for once I actually agree with Padma today, Paati you are speaking too much. I know its supposed to be funny but when it comes from a lady of her age than from one of T&T's friends, it's more disturbing than funny.

Though I'm definitely on Deepa's side on her arguments, her parents were only being parents. Even my parents would say the exact same thing. Sadly, they don't see the actual situation Thuls was in and only sees the fact that Thuls, a first year college girl kadhalichu and had a thiruttu kalynam (even though she did it with her father's full blessings).

Oh well, Deepa shouldn't stop being friends with Thuls but now that T&T 's married, they have each other to solve problems and Deepa should concentrate on being responsible to her own family.

Man, I really don't like this Ganja story if it means TA's going to have yet another police case on him. 😭 Does he really need another reason to head to jail?? Oh well, as long as T&T stay together and Thuls goes to college, the whole world can turn against them and I'll still watch! 😆

Thanks for wonderful update, Srima.

Deepa eppa paarththaalum ippidi Thulasi puraanam paadinaa entha appa / ammaa vukkuththaan bayam varaathu?

Paati's going overboard and Srima sonnathu maathri sagikkalai. MM kitta Padma vukku adikka solluvaangalaam.. she's no better than her DIL!

Totally agreed Sri.  Any parents wants a good future for their kids and emphasis on education is a must.  When Deepa sings about T & T naturally her parents are very concerned about her i.e. wondering if she is going to take the same path.  Although the trust should be there, but as parents naturally there is a fear in them "what ifs......."

Deepa instead of getting upset, should assure her parents that this is the path she won't be taking or consider.  All valiban vaisu man!

Thanks for the update Sri maa👍🏼

Patti's so called double dialogues are going overboard, its not funny at all..its disgusting, esp when she ask whether Thuls is happy or not hinting the FN. She can at least ask such Qs in a private room😳

I felt bad for Vara today, his family is not aware, he should share his secret with the family as it will reduce his burden and relief him. Deepa should understand she has responsibility toward her family and not always stans up for her friend. Can understand she was hurt by her parents statement as one should not be judged based on ones friends behavior but she should understand just cause she is Thuls friend and nice girl, her parents cant share same view like her about her friend. she should concentrate on her studies and her own life now, i am sure thats what Thuls do, she doesn't go around and advocate Deepa😛

Mohan is going to create problems for MM, Thuls and others😡

Thanks for the update srima
As much as I love Paati, I agree with the above comments about her talking too much today. Firstly with Thulasi...that was just embarrassing! And with Padma too...Paati should know better than to sink as low as her evil DIL.
I think Vara's illness is what made him speak like that to Deepa, and think in that way. Otherwise he would have had unconditional trust in his daughter, compared to how her mother is with her.
Thanks for the update, Srima!  It looks like we have to teach Paati how to be a dignified Paati and MIL.

thank u srima for the sweet update.......

As u said only part and must watch was Deeps's dad advice......
i liked Deepa's dad's way of explaining things to his daughter than his mother's way of advising.......though both were saying the same thing to her.......it was good and explanatory and acceptable 100% right when he was rightly pointing out.......
He shd again be explaining Deepa all these things to her separately.........Deepa would understand then.......
she needs to concentrate on her studies ...........its high time.......thulasi now has someone who can help her fully.......u just need to look into your work........

As u all said.....pati's dialogues were overboard...........pls dont make us hate her ............