Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Raja Hasan's recent achievements - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Vijay Vyas

Here is the video of how Wallah Re Wallah was recorded and how its video was shoot. Lagta hai Salman, Askhay, Katrina, Farah aur poore crew ne bahut dhamaal kiya shooting ke waqt.

After a long long time, some pure qawwali has been introduced. Otherwise previous Farah's qawwali were pretended qawwali. This song is in pure qawwali mood and stuck with originality. And all singers are great in this song. I dont understand why did not VS mention Raja's name while they shown Shreya and Kamal.
Edited by HakkaBakka - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Kailash Kher and Raja Hasan song Ab Har Koi Khelega for T10 Gully Cricket.

Actually this song was recorded long back but we missed it. Raja Hasan ki pehchaan bani Kailash Kher ji ke gaane Allah ke Bande ki performance  se jo ki Raja ki Saregamapa 2007 main pehli performance thi. Since then Raja has moved a long way forward and he had recorded the promo song of T10 Gully Cricket Ab Har Koi Khelega with Kailash Kher which was telecast on DD Sports.

Here is the video of the promo:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o__IHZQMT98[/YOUTUBE]
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HakkaBakka

After a long long time, some pure qawwali has been introduced. Otherwise previous Farah's qawwali were pretended qawwali. This song is in pure qawwali mood and stuck with originality. And all singers are great in this song. I dont understand why did not VS mention Raja's name while they shown Shreya and Kamal.

Hakka ji naam le yaa naa le but bade MDs Raja ko kaam de rahe hai yeh important hai Raja ke liyen.
Vijay Vyas thumbnail

Tonight Raja Hasan will perform with Amit Trivedi at IIT, Mumbai and Rani Mukherjee and Vidya Balan will also be present in the event.

Here is a report on how Amit Trivedi made the music of No One Killed Jessica.

Amit Trivedi's music came as a whiff of fresh air for music buffs. After out-of-the-box tracks in Dev D and Udaan, the young composer says his song Dilli is sure to open the film No One Killed Jessica with a bang.

The rock number in Rajkumar Gupta's movie, which stars Rani Mukerji and Vidya Balan, is power-packed and very in-your-face.

"Rajkumar wanted to open the film with a bang; so he suggested a rock track on the capital city Delhi. We did that and then all the other songs followed," Trivedi told IANS.

The song is extremely hard-hitting. It starts slow but soon gains momentum, packing in a lot of spunk and energy. With strong rock influences and a lead that pierces through, "Dilli" is sure to be a winner.

No One Killed Jessica is based on model Jessica Lall who was shot dead in 1999 by Manu Sharma, son of a Haryana politician, in a Delhi night club. Produced by UTV Spotboy, the film features Vidya as Jessica's sister Sabrina, who fought tooth and nail to get justice for the former model. Rani plays a journalist in the movie, which will hit the screens Jan 7 next year.

"All the other tracks in the album have different flavours and different colours that follow the characters' state of mind and narrative of the film.

Apart from Dilli, another track that is making people sit up and take notice is Aali re. But Trivedi says it wasn't easy composing the song.

"'Aali re' was a song that was quite tough. I was stuck on it for a very long time. It was based on Rani Mukerji's character in the film, which is very vibrant and has a lot arrogance and attitude. So I had to create a track keeping her character in mind. Along with that it also had to gel in the film. That was a task. I took more than two months to get it right," the music director said.

The 31-year-old, who got his Bollywood break with music of Aamir, captured people's attention with the sounds of Dev D, a film directed by Anurag Kashyap. His song Emotional Atyachaar became a cult track.

Trivedi later churned out hit tracks for films like Udaan and Aisha, including the hit number Gal mitthi mitthi bol.

Trivedi's music has always captured the pulse of youth, but he says he never composes keeping any generation in mind.

"I never thought that I should target youth with my songs. It happened that way that youth got more attracted towards my music," he said.

But what changed the composer's life was getting the National Award for best music direction for Dev D.

"It was a big surprise when I got such a prestigious award. It helped me in a lot of ways. It encouraged me a lot, boosted my inner confidence and now I feel that my responsibilities have gone higher; I have to keep doing better work now. So it keeps me on my toes," Trivedi told IANS.

Asked if he would like to credit his success to anyone, he promptly replied "Anurag Kashyap".

"Definitely Anurag is someone I would like to credit my success with. He is my mentor. He gave me Aamir, Udaan and Dev D so that I can carve my own niche. It's all because of him that I've been able to churn out this kind of music," he said.

After No One Killed Jessica, the composer has his kitty full with projects like Chillar Party, Pehla Sitara, Kushal Prasad Ka Bhoot and Shortcome Shaadi.

Edited by Vijay Vyas - 13 years ago
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Kal ka IIT, Mumbai ka concert bahut zabardast raha. Yeh Amit Trivedi ka pehla live concert tha. Raja Hasan ne teen gaane gaye Aali Re Saali Re aur Aitbaar both from No One Killed Jessica aur Naav from Udaan.

Here are some pictures from the show:

Amit Trivedi Show

Amit Trivedi Show

Amit Trivedi Show

Amit Trivedi Show

Amit Trivedi Show

Amit Trivedi Show

Amit Trivedi Show

Amit Trivedi Show

Amit Trivedi Show

Amit Trivedi Show

Vijay Vyas thumbnail

Watch Amit Trivedi in full form performing on the song Azaadiyaan from Udaan. Yeh concert rock concert main tabdil ho gaya.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zYWH_QyMTo[/YOUTUBE]
Vijay Vyas thumbnail

Raja Hasan and other singers performing on Aali Re Saali Re:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYRXITRX7qM[/YOUTUBE]
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Raja Hasan, Suraj Jagan ( Give me some sunshine fame) and others performing on the song Aitbaar from No One Killed Jessica which was originally sung by Vishal Dadlani.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4e50m9dc3g&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was so nice to hear Raja's name being announced in the Grand Finale along Shreya's name. 

Also equally it was great to see Raja perform live on the stage with Kamal. Though it's Raja's birthday today (in canada it's 25 December still) - it was a gift to us fans to see him perform.

I am very happy that Raja is being recognized for his talent - we fans are so happy to see you climbing the stairs of Success. God Bless you...Ameen!
Raja is a rock star, poster boy of Zee, actually he is poster boy of all reality shows. Go Raja Go, work harder, reach the peak