Balika Vadhu

BV - Sep 14th 2010 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Scene resumes from Jagya yelling at MS family for not taking good care of Suguna. Suguna tries to silence Jagya, but Jagya and RS have a war of words. Suguna then slaps Jagya to shut him up. Everyone is shocked. Jagya glares at Suguna. Suguna says she can't tolerate anything against her saasra people. Suguna tries to make Jagya understand that he is out of line. Jagya  glares at everyone and leaves in a huff. Anandi is worried and follows him. She tells Jagya to apologise to everyone. Same lecture about being elders, saasra people blah blah. Jagya refuses to apologize and leaves.

RS keeps taunting Maasa and family that they dumped Suguna on them when they had to and now they didn't care for them. Maasa apologizes on Jagya's behalf, but MS refuses to listen. RS taunts Maasa that she made Jagya say everything that he said. Maasa says she would have told what she felt directly. MS says its too late for all this. They have always looked after Suguna as their own daughter. But looks like Maasa and family have never considered them their own. He tells that if Suguna wants to leave, she can and goes away. Suguna refuses to go with Maasa. Suguna asks Anandi to make Jagya understand.

At Maasa's haveli, Bhairav tries Shyam's phone, but he is not reachable. Jagya comes in angrily. Sumitra and Bhairav ask what happened. Jagya says he won't say anything as no one will understand him. Maasa returns and tells B&S abt the happenings at MS mansion. Bhairav and Maasa tries to knock some sense into Jagya who refuses to accept he was wrong. Bhairav gets very angry and yells at Jagya for the damage he is done to Suguna's life. Jagya says that the only thing he cares about is Suguna's happiness. If the family members were not ready to understand him, he doesn't want to live with them. He walks out of the haveli. Bhairav angrily tells Anandi not to stop Jagya

Late at night, everyone is still awaiting Jagya's return. Maasa laments about Jagya. Bhairav tries calling Jagya who doesn't answer his phone.  In her room, Anandi tries calling Jagya with her cell and he doesn't pick up. She feels helpless and cries.

Precap : Its past midnight and Jagya has still not returned. Everyone is worried....

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update!

What is wrong with Jagya? Y is he so stubborn and hard-headed? 😡
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

i think Jagya's concern for Sugna is right but maybe he doesn't know that the cause of problem is just RS. mujhe nhi lagta ab wo waapis aayega
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.. where is the story heading towards first they said it was JaAn love story, then it turned to BG and then to SS n kids and then Varun and now Jagya leaving house.. 🤢
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks and applaud ur patience in watching this drag... its all like a deja vu.. jagya running away from  home.. anandi crying , MS taunting..
i hope the TRP go down.. way down down town.. the CVS deserves for making a crap out of a good plot...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well dialog of the day by jag's father ...something like.....
"umar badhne ke sath sath akal kam hoti gayee jagiyaa ke"👏

haan par gussa badhta gayaa uska....😡
i think the precap is little interesting 4 me..........
anandi tring to go out 4 searching him.....
wese jag ka ghar chhod ke jana aur anandi ko usko dhunde ne jana ab toh common hogaya hai.....😆
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know khushi.....
🤣
itna lamba jo hai woh...
height badhne se akal ghutnon me pahunch jo jaati hai.....

n sabko lagta hai ki woh ghar chod ke chala gaya bt asli reason to ye hai ki pichle kuch dinnon se woh padhai n sugna n cactus ke bare me zyaada hi soch raha tha......
to bechare ke ghutne dard kar rahe the.......
walk par gaya tha......
vaid ji ke ghar tak.......
😆
😆
btw....... he's over reacting as wel as over acting dese days or so i feel......
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
jagya's character just has no tact or patience but his love for suguna is genuine 🤔 Even as a kid his character get very stubborn when angry...
Last time when he got slapped he ran away to bombay 😲 this time bhagwaan jaane yeh ladka kahan tak bhaagega 😒 ..hope he doesn't find stupid friends like sundar 👎🏼 again ..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what have they made of my cute jagya???the older one was bad enugh wid the horniness..now he is just plain stubborn...ek nazar apne ghar par daal beta abt behaviour wid beendnis,phir sugna ke sasural walon ko gaaliyan dena...poor MS..i dnt blame him for being angry..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I enjoyed most of your comments and agree with them.

Jagya seems to have lost it a little bit and the story is swinging from one end to another so fast that I just don't know what it is that we are watching and where the story is going. They start some issue and leave it mid-way or have several  issues going on at the same time in a patchy way.

But for me what is most worrying is Anandi's acting. I have said before that she would find it difficult to step into Avika Gor's shoes. Avika,even when silently observing some family drama had so much expression that you could almost see what she was thinking. Obviously she does not have what it takes to emulate Avika. She has a very pretty face, unfortunately it  always looking pained, blank or has sorrow on it. What is wrong with everybody?? Do none of these episodes have any light moments of fun??

As I find it difficult to identify with these characters I can only give my perspective on other matters.

Sumitra is getting very difficult to watch - in all this time I might have seen her smile just a couple of times. She is always scared, crying but I know she can stand up to Maasa because she has done so before.

At least BV has a group of actors who one can't find too many faults with in their acting led by the fantastic acting of Maasa despite her negative attitude (tho' not all the time).

For me the question marks are Anandi, Jagya and Sumitra......... and the storyline is not helping them either.

Edited by groucho - 13 years ago