Thendral

THENDRAL TUESDAY 14.9.2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u srima for the updates.....
Ithu pothuma innum konjam venuma....idly ila thitu.....varuthu paar naalaiku.....aana pasam nesam ellam irukira appadinu nee ethirpathu pora unga amma kitenthu......samali magane samali.......gutter mouth - gum1 - padma over......
Gum2 - ta amma - in store for tomorrow....
Avanga vaaiku gum poda mudiyala.........name e short aaki gum1 gum2 nu vechukalam.....shebaa mudiyala.........
Sudha, why this goody goody dil role......TA vantha thitarthuku un mil a seendi vidaraya....pavam avangaluku nee sollithara thevaye ila.....
Best dialogue from Ta amma to sudha....
Enna sapida solriya ila saaga solriya....i was like lol......sudha u were really telling her to do so......

Charu still calling athai?????? Surprised!!!!
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update srima !😊

Aiyoo indha Padma vai enna sollurathu nu therila.....ipdiya oruthanga saapida utkaarum pothu food ai thatti viduvaanga 😑.....nalla santhosha pattukkonga madame...aappu on the way in form of your aasai thambi Vishwa....I am happy that T&T went out of that house, otherwise they would have been linked in that kanja case....Padma has done a good thing to them by throwing them out. Saadana madame is doing a good job πŸ‘....avanga antha chair la utkaandhu irukkira style e thani thaan and her uruttufying her eyes πŸ˜†.

Happy....ippovaavadhu TA ku purinchuthey....Thulasiyai kootikittu poganumnu....I pity him....he was hungry and  he still believes his mother to be good...paavom pa nee . Inge saapadu illa and ange unakku veetla idam illai when you with Thulasi there. I think Aanandh is going to help them to find a house but for sure to make them unhappy.... I can't think of any other place or of any other person who would help T&T right now....all against them....maybe Thilaka????

Aiyooo Charu.....why do you call her still Athai....paavom nee antha amma nadippu and character unakku innum puriyalai....but this time no kanavu kottai of TA....he belongs to Thulasi....from the beginning you and TA' s mummy only like each other.

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Episode was cuteeee! πŸ˜ƒ I loved it when Thamizh went all hungry and told Thuls that he immed wanted something to eat and the way she reacted πŸ˜† and also when T&T defended each other... πŸ˜ƒ and TA was all ready to smack Padma upside down but controlled himself cos he was in her hse.. πŸ˜‘ As much as I was happy that he was finally leaving the house, innoru boogambam and verbal garbage irukku in his own house. Sigh πŸ˜”

This TA's mum is def incorrigible.. The way she eavesdropped into their convo and put on a facade after that.. thaangala..! I thought she disowned her son approm ethukku ipdi ooma kusumbu velai ellam panraanga.. cha cha 😑😑 and Sudha is def more sane than her! πŸ˜•

Aiyoooooo intha Charu ippo Aunty nu illaama Athai nu vera koopdudhu.. If she was really moving away from Thamizh's life, she should have maintained the 'aunty' or atleast coined a new word which is less disturbing.. 😑 What is this hinting??? πŸ˜•

Kadavulee, enge poi mudiya poguthoooo.. Will Padma and TA's mum ever close their gutter? 😭

Update ku nandri Srima 😊

Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Srima for the update. Your lovely version of not so lovely dialogues by Padma was nice and you are romba romba lucky you don't have to beautify tomorrow's other gutter mouth.

Good episode. Man, do the oor ladies have nothing better to do than gossip about TTC. Ippo intha Periyamma veetai poi anga solla, Charu's dad is going to have more BP. Charu nee yen ma ippo Aunty nu solratha vittutu Athai nu solra. That urumai is now gone forever ma. Please understand and don't fall for TA's mom cheap tricks. Ask Sudha, she will tell you how lucky you are to have escaped from this family. πŸ˜‰

T&T's anger to defend each other was sweet. TA vida, Thuls kku thaan athigama anger irunthathu. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ipidiye iruntha seri. And TA, nee enga ponaalum, Thulasi kai pidichu pogaama vidamaatiye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oiii Padma, Shubba sonna maari, kaal kathira mel vachu irukrathu, kann urutrathu unn SYMBOL aiichu. Super! πŸ‘ TA, good job for leaving the house but paavom pa nee, unga ammavum Lavannyavum selfish nu tomorrow theriyum.  
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Srima, thanks for the update.

Another BORING episode! When are they going to show Thamizh solving his bank problem / Thulasi & TPS / VEL in full form? Ithellaam irunthum kooda Dir. Kumaran oru chinna vattathukku ullaye suthittu irukaaru!

SweetyGreen thumbnail
indha serial nowadays engeyo pogudhupaa..shabba ippove kannu kattuthey... ha ha ha like vadivelu saying...

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you srima for the update πŸ˜ƒ.

It was a quite good episode.That was nice how T&T defended each other and this TA is always holding Thulasi's hands, nice to watch 😳. Padma closed her mouth in today's episode and the other "good" lady is going to open her mouth in tomorrow's episode. Like you Nikila said, that is good that TT left the house without getting more problems through that kanja boss.Padma, what are you going to do once the police comes to arrest your son.But you were too much...even if it someone you don't like you just don't stop them from eating 😑.

TA, you don't seem to learn your lesson. I pity you, you still believe your selfish mother and sister, If you only knew what Lavanya told about your wife Thulasi and how your mother cursed you both . How long are they going to drag that bank issue and when is Thulasi going to college again.Is it Saturday or Sunday according to the serial so that Thulasi does not seem to worry about going to collegeπŸ˜†. I think the director again has decided to drag the serial  for some while before Vel makes his grand entry.

Charu, you are making the viewers to scold you. You never called TA's mom athai when you were engaged to TA and now suddenly you call her athai. If you again has your dreams about TA, noone is going to pity you anymore.

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update srima
This episode is full of cheap, nasty dialogue...and I guess tomorrow won't be any better with TA's mother. I really hope there is some movement in the storyline soon.
serials2010 thumbnail
I have this feeling that TA's mum will actually let T&T come into the house - she might even do so happily all the while planning to break up the couple from within the house - with lots of help from Charu who like you all said is turning into shades of greyEdited by serials2010 - 13 years ago