DOTW: Would You Love A Religous Person? :)

Posted: 13 years ago

Helloo:)
how you all doing todayy??gurdd i hope soo.. LOL
havent posted in centuries lol
okay well i m back and defoo will be activee on this forum
just like the old dayss :)

So the disscusion this week is:
WOULD YOU LOVE A RELIGOUS PERSON??? :)

By religous i mean:
Muslims Relious: a Guy done Hifiz of The quraan
prays taraweehs in Ramadhan
Girl: Wears Hijaab
Pardaa
Jabbah

and i m not really sure about other religons but yeah
share with us all
WOULD YOU???

Remember a person that does a whole bunch of prayying too

//// My Answer is i wouldnt minnddd really
couse i wear a scarf myself but i wouldnt class my self as holyy religous

lol okay soo tell me sooonn
wannaa knooww :)

missy. '#x
bannana as Maz calls me  :)

Heyy banana 😉
Maz likey!!

I wouldn't really mind a religious person ... as long as he doesn't throw upon me his "words of wisom" and start to torture me for not praying my fajr namaaz or not praying the Quran everyday!!
If he doesn't force me to do anything. 👍🏼

Coz i ain't so religious myself .. cept that sopmetimes i wear a burki, burka whatever you call it. 😆

-Amira-
-Maz-
Hey missy!

Tht's a nyc one.I see many discussions over this,goin' around:at home,in coll.etc.etc...

I aint really religious myself-I do wear scarf,burqa etc.but I aint very strict abt pardah.Secondly,I feel really ashamed to mention this,but I'm not a regular Qur'an reader myself.I wish to do it,but I sumtymes,I can't.I do try and pray 5 tymes a day;but I would mention,I aint really a strongly religious person,when it comes to praying or reciting Qur'an......I wish I could be.(Ameen)....

But I think there's absolutely no harm in loving or marrying a religious person,as far as he's a true follower,and understand the rights and duties of men and women,equally.Being religious doesn't only mean praying Tahajjud and all other Nafals;I personally feel,someone who's strongly religious would be true to his Allah or God,would've complete Faith in his Allah's decisions.And I think,someone who's true to his Allah,would be true to his family and wife,too.And if someone's not,then he can't be anyone's-not his family's,nor frends',nor wife's.

Well i would not mind falling in love with a religious person i think it is a good thing but as long as he does not impose on me to do thing as amira said...

I mean i am with him he follows the religion i would not mind falling in love with him as long as he does not change me or try to impose on me to be religious, he has to accept me for who i am just like i am accepting him...

Nice topic 👏

Well I wouldnt call myself religious and all since I dont read namaz or Quran regularly but I do watch lots of Islamic programmes and stuff and I knw a lot about Islam and I would love to follow it and learn more so I wouldnt mind a guy who tells me to read namaz 5 times and read quran because I want to be a good muslim.

Nice topic Iqra

Aah, I don't know. I am partially an atheist so if he'd like force me to do what he does, I won't like the idea of being with him however, if he would respect my own religious views, I wouldn't mind at all. 😃
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
of course i would someone who reads the Quran and prays five times a day, i wouldnt mind lol 😳
YOu know...im not real sure....some people who are religious to the extremeee...make me mad because i feel like they are trying to get you to believe in god too...soo sometimes i just get mad....other times i dont have a problem with their beliefs. I am not sure if i believe in god so its a confusing topic for me. But as long as they dont try to impose all the religious-ness on me. I dont think i'd mind :)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. its a nice topic 😆😆😆

religion does'n matter 2 moi as long as d guy is loyal & cares 4 moi d most n life 😳😳
i guez, dats wut a gal alwayzz wants 4rm hr guy 😆😆

isn't it ??

love comes first 2 moi 😳😳
lol itz a good topic after a long time, 

quite controversial, what if a girl is religious and the guy is not...anyone thought from this angle...

I dont know where I stand, I do pray 5 times a day sometimes I miss it too. esp when I m in school I dont pray any skipped kaza @ the end of the day, sorry to say but havent read quran in a while, but have memorized yasin and read it every morning

now will I want to be with a girl who is religious?  so the answer is Sure, ofcourse, because this will make me a better muslim, my house a good home and this will bring more blessings...

but will she live life like me, staying out sumtimes until past midnight,