!~SS Movie Recommendation Corner~!

Posted: 13 years ago

This is the thread where you can  post all your recommended movies  from any of the four languages of South. If you find any movie so good or interesting that you feel anyone would love to watch.. do post in here, with links if possible please😳 So that  all would know about that.

Like I would recommend all you to watch the malayalam movie CLASSMATES.⭐️

Its a great romantic-college story filled with suspense with a huge twist in the tale at the end. Though many of you might not get the dialogues fully but am sure you will enjoy it thoroughly.

If you think any movie from your language is as interesting please do share with us.
LOL..I have seen classmate😛..the original Malayalam was best out of the Telugu and Tamil remakes. It was suspense full in Malayalam while a lot of melodrama in Telugu and Tamil😛
Madrasapattinam is good and Boss Engira Bhaskaran is super funnyyy!!! A must watch!! 😆
I too have watched Class mates ........Like meli said it was very thrilling in malayalam than in Tamil.......though the hero in both was Prithvi.......
Actually in  Classmater Indrajeet, Prithvi's brother would have been nicely portrayed......he was so funny in that......
Plus in other languages they were not able to merge politics in college, that was a flaw on other remakes......

I too wanted to watch Boss engira Baskrarn Priya..........planning to but when????

I like Ayan (Tamil movie)........Surya was simply cool in the movie.......One cud remember from one of the movies i like......shall come up later with more......

So true Subba about Classmate and Ayan=)

Priya, please post your personal review for the BEB in that movie review thread pa, I am yet to watch it😳

one more malayalam movie............a funny movie to watch........
"Chotta Mumbai"
OMG..............such a comedy movie from mohanlal and team..........
particularly the dialogues and the body language of Lal and his friends....OMG.....total enjoyment.........
BEB is a must watch movie!!..If anyone of u like Love movie then i will suggest Alaipayuthey...I think everyone of u watched that movie..!!😛
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
I think everyone should watch Moodram Pirai, Thevar Magan and Mudhal Mariyathei coz IMHO they are some of the best Indian movies ever made. Directors like Balu Mahendra and Bharithiraja kept the stories simple and close to your hearts. Kamal's wrote Thevar Magan and it had some awesome dialogues too. 😊
Recent Tamil movies which i watched and feels good are Paiya, Singham, naan mahaan allai and angaaditheru.
I dont watch much Telugu but Magadheera and Arundati was very good.
As for kannada, i am sorry..
When it comes to malayalam i have given my option in "malluwd thread
i've watched telugu version on classmates...as already said, it was purely melodramatic

anyway i'd suggest maryada ramanna frm the recent telugu movies
i dont understand other languages, so i dont watch them 😳