!~SS Movie Recommendation Corner~! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
ohooooooooooo i would recommend almost every movie i se but here goes my list.. ohhhkkk soooo Priyamanvale, ready, jalsa, kick, arya 2 (i luv tht movie), kaakha kaakha, Ayan, Anniyan, Athadu, Bommarillu, Paiyya, Madhumasam, Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya (i luv tht moviee tooo), Ghilli.. and many many more i havent watched any malayalam movies but i have seen two kannada movies and i would recommend both of them Mungaru Male and Milanna.. Munagru Male is like a superr awsome film ever made... Edited by pulwasha - 13 years ago
I recommend the malayalam movie PASSENGER.. awesome susoense thriller⭐️

A journalist trapped because she did a sting operation against a politician and how she is helped and rescued by a train passenger who forgot to get down at his station because he slept😆

Starring Mamta Mohandas the journalist, Srinivasan the passenger and Dileep as Mamta's  husband.

Ohhh ohhh and i would also recommend Darling to everybody i watched it over the weekend.. its sooo much fun and Prabhas is such a cutieee bubliee pieeee.. and then i watched this Jiiva movie Kacheri Aarambam.. well it was okay.. a time pass film but Jiiva looked good and the song kadavule kadavule was awsomeeeeeeee😛.. im nt recommening it but for time pass its not bad..
Dont miss prithviraj-mamta mohandas starrer "Anwar".. The script is based on terrorism, mixed with Amal neerad's directn n gopi sunder's music (both of Big B and sagar alias jackie fame)! The two songs by shreya ghosal "kizhakupookum" and "kannilime" are already on hit charts. Go for it.. Superb
I would definitely recommend Passenger ( seems like lots of people have seen it ), Ayan, Naan mahan alla, Vinnaithaandi varuvaya, and i just saw konchem ishtam konchem kashtam which i thought was a cute fun loving movie !
I like love stories so i prefer them(Only from telugu as i know only that language)

Prema(Venkatesh-Revathi)

Geethanjali (Nagarjuna - Girija)

Tholiprema (Pawan Kalyan - Keerthi Reddy)

Aarya1 (Bunny - Anuradha)

Koncham Ishtam Koncham Kashtam (Siddu - Tamanna)

Apart from Love stories i recommend

Tagore (Chiru - Jyothika - Shreya)

Okeokadu (Arjun - Manisha)

Ghajini (Surya - Asin)

Bharathiyudu (Kamal - Manisha - Urmila)

Originally posted by Shammu26

BEB is a must watch movie!!..If anyone of u like Love movie then i will suggest Alaipayuthey...I think everyone of u watched that movie..!!😛

attack # 2