BV - Sep 15th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Am busy at work , so here's a short update :

Anandi is worried that Jagya is not back yet. She goes to Bhairav's room. There she overhears Sumitra telling Bhairav that he should not have scolded Jagya in front of Anandi. Anandi leaves without talking to them. She wakes up Makhan Singh and they go looking for Jagya. They find Jagya sitting near a field in deep thought.

Anandi talks sense into Jagya making him understand that his actions were not right and he was disrespectful. Jayga seems convinced. He goes home with Anandi, but refuses to eat since Suguna is fasting. He cries at his actions.

In the morning, Basanth and Gehna return from temple. Jagya comes there and tells everyone he went to MS house and apologized to everyone. Everyone is surprised. Anandi smiles and Maasa sees this. After Jagya goes inside, she yells at Anandi for manipulating Jagya. Anandi feels bad and cries.

PRecap : Shyam asks Jagya if he is going to Goa the next day and Jagya says they are not going.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thank god he was not drunk.........

when i saw the promo i thought he must be drunk...........🤢
but he was not........
chalo jitna socha tha utna bigda hua nehin hai chhora....
and 1st time anandi has some  proper dialoges....
and also dadisa on her fav mode.......blasting at her beendni...
apke chhore main akal nehin hai toh usme anandi ki kya galati😕
thaari bhali hove!!!!!!!!
ye anandi ko keh ho gayo?
samajdari ki baatein karne lagi hai chori.....
dese days m really impressed wid her.
she's really taxing her bird-btain n showing spectacular improvement in her attitude.... i hope dt continues......

I know everyone has already said this a million times, but BV is so boring lately 🤢
I second you Priya !!! Thanks so much for taking time out to watch this drag and update it for us... 👍🏼 BV mein sab log ya tho Bhashan dete rehte hain ya Rothe rehte hain   😡 ..
Surekha ji is the only one who has been consistent in her character portrayal (may it be positive or negative) and she is one of the finest actors I've ever seen !
poor anandi
I think even if anandi kills herself for Maasa ( Oh wait a min she already did that part for jagya, who is hte most beloved of Maasa)
she wouldn;t be satisfied...

wouldn't it be fun if Anandi starts mixing some sort of medicine in Maasa's food that will make her go speechless

and all she can do is just glare...
what on earth is the old hag's PROBLEM???jagya yells,its anandi's fault..now jagya apologizes,its still anandi's manipulation....and STILL anandi dsnt leave her carpetgiri!!!y girl y??its not good manners its patheticness...and a disgrace!!its putting ur parents to shame actually living wid zero self esteem...priya i do not know how u sit thru this...one single dialogue frm maasa makes me madly angry...which is the major reason i dnt watch it...bt u do this everyday....amazing hai yaar..
thanks for the short but useful update
There is no character development..everybody is pretty much the same since the serial started. God knows when we will see exciting things happening. Earlier, they used to have so many good tracks, like jagya stealing and lying, Anandi encouraging widows, womens' education. Now all good tracks have been forgotten in favor of family politics
thanks

why is maasa mad at anandi for manipulating jagya? i thought she'd be happy he apologizes