YRKKH 15th September 2010-Written update

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Oh wow what a wonderful episode. Dil bhar gaya. Even better pre-cap also, hope Sneha gets the message.

HI MANASI Y NAKSH LOOK SO BAD AND SO CONFUSED AFTER THE PROMO THEY SHOW THE BANNER OF NAKSH. REALLY WHA DO U THINK IS ANY THING GOING BETWEEN NAKSH?

Originally posted by JAYA_09

HI MANASI Y NAKSH LOOK SO BAD AND SO CONFUSED AFTER THE PROMO THEY SHOW THE BANNER OF NAKSH. REALLY WHA DO U THINK IS ANY THING GOING BETWEEN NAKSH?

Hi!
Ermm...Are you watching the same show as I do??🤔 Sorry, but I didnt find NaKsh looking 'so bad' or 'so confused' ANYWHERE!!😕
Thanks great update... So finally Snaha Rani will come to know that there is someone in Naitik's life already... 👏 👏 good good... I am happy... 😊

But feel a little sad for Sneha too...   🤢 hope no girl has to go through what she is going through... God please give all girls a lot of brains to read various signals when dealing with men...
NO MANU THEY R STANDING AS THEY STAND LIKE THEY DURING HOLI REUNION. WHAT DO U THINK AKSHI WILL SUPPORT AND TRUST NAITIK. THE VOICE TOLD YEH RISHTA NAYA MOD LENA WALA HAI, WHAT DOES IT MEAN? IS SNEHA AND HER MOM GOING TO CREATE PROBLEM?
manu what do u think yesterday they were discussing about kavita di who is nandini's friend. do u like what akshi said. naitik is totally shocked to see akshi the way she is giving her opinon. what do u think will akshi support naitik?
manu what they want to show manu?showing and discusssing about soem kavita. naitik looked so tensed. infact i don't know what isthe problem between kavita and her hsuband. but in naksh case naitik told everything to akshi only thing he hide was his frioend gave this jealousy idea. if naitik's family is angry with him akshi should tell everything that naitik didn't hide anything from her and he has no feeling of sneha, he is treatring only as his company's designer. really y cv's showing all these segment what they want to tell us what is their plan is it going to apply for naksh. but this serial's concept no separation and no divorce. infact hina told one her intreview that this conept will be balm fot tghe present breakdown relationship. then all these stupid thing they show manu. idon't understand. they make all rishta fans so nervous.
Simpli B'ful, ELegant & Gorgeous Episode!!! Loved Akshara In Dis New Avataar.. Mann.. guyz, Nw We're Going 2 Get loadz F NaKsh Scenes.. Get Ready!!!! Simpli SUPERB Epi!! One F D Best 1 Till Date!! That Morning Scene.. Oyyee Hoyyeeee!!😳
& Manasi Di.. Jus Loved The Way U've Expressed Each & Every Scene !! Amazing Yaar!! Jus Loveli..!!!❤️
thanks for the awesome update manu.....................naksh just rocked yesterday and especially  akshara❤️👏...........................when akshi was talking to naitik  in such a romantic andaaz without any hesitation i thought ki lagta hai akshi nai DABANG dekh li hai aur khud bhi dabang ho gai hai😉.......................par gayatri ki awaz sun ke wo phir se anpi akshi hi ban gai( waise i just luved her expression when she heard gayatri's voice)....................
cv's show us more of such episode's and yrkkh will surely be at 1st position