Members helpdesk,queries,suggestions & complaints

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Heyi .. I wanna ask that how to insert signature.. I tried many times but after some time it gets lost in my profile.I enable the Show signature written at last in reply post but it doesn't come.Wat shud I do?. Plz help me out...

-Apurva
Edited by DJ_Apurva - 13 years ago
go to edit profile and press the signature option. Type your sig or add a picture as an uploaded format without cutting any part of uploaded image code.
Paste it as your siggie.
Next go to preferences and click yes to the second option ie to see avatar and siggies.
You will be able to see your signature.
Thank u so mch Chinnu for takin d initiative to familiarize new members wid da forum!😊
Its really wise of you to create a new thread like this. Hope the chaos will be reduced after this.
thankyou so much chinnu_manikyam  i just reember how much trouble i had to face in the 1st few days. and how much i troubled the existing members.
thankyou

can you get this thread automatically activated, as soon as a new person becomes a member.
and tell him to save the link with him if he needs.
Originally posted by sayhi2su

thankyou so muchchinnu_manikyam i just reember how much trouble i had to face in the 1st few days. and how much i troubled the existing members.
thankyou

can you get this thread automatically activated, as soon as a new person becomes a member.
and tell him to save the link with him if he needs.

I dont know about that. It cannot be sticky and there is a new thread from prabha di about cid queries after that. Better if she add this link to the list of helpful threads as newbies help desk thread.
A new information for all members.

The administative group member Vijay posted a message yesterday saying that now it is possible to deactivate the 'like button'. This can be done by pressing it ie the 'like ' again.

Please make use of this facility.
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

A new information for all members.

The administative group member Vijay posted a message yesterday saying that now it is possible to deactivate the 'like button'. This can be done by pressing it ie the 'like ' again.

Please make use of this facility.
It's not working consistently for me.😕
@chinnu thanks for info !! It's working for me properly !!
@visrom maybe because it's a new feature they are problems coming !!