CID

AAKHRI CHUNAUTI SERIES - I (starts 24-Sep-2010)

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
AAKHRI CHUNAUTI SERIES 

SERIES TITLE : CID v/s INTERNATIONAL DON,
                            AAKHRI CHUNAUTI
EPISODE  No. : 656 - 664
AIR DATE : 24-Sep-2010 to 17-Oct-2010

As discussed here this thread is for the new upcoming series.

We can discuss all aspects of the series in general here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread for this series. Episode specific thread will be opened when their air dates are near.

PROMO Link
[Teaser - 10 Sec]
[Series Promo - 90 Sec]
 [Aakhri Takkar - 20 Sec]

Alternate promo link [Thanks to arnabchaudhuri1]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1487766

This is a series to be covered from 24-Sep-2010 to 17-Oct-2010 (which is a Sunday). So this could be a series of 9 Episodes and this is the likely schedule.

==============================================================

A Request To Responsible Members

Dear CIDians, Aakhri Chunauti is around the corner, exciting times await us. It has gathered a lot of media attention too and now we will be flooded with a lot of information from everywhere (TV, Web Sites, Crew Members, etc). We need to judge what a spoiler is and what is not. Please keep the following points in mind.

ONLY LINKS TO SPOILER INFORMATION
If you find spoiler information, please don't copy-paste, just post the link, even if the information is published on the home page of IF or TV NEWS Channels. Those who wish to know further can always go to the link and check.

BE CAREFUL WHILE QUOTING
If a post has spoiler information then PLEASE NOT QUOTE it. Use @Username to say what you have to say.

AVOID DISCUSSIONS ON SPOILERS
Avoid spoiler discussions in the case threads. Use PMs for that as far as possible.

This way you give information to those who want and hide from those who don't. You will cater to both kind of audience. We are all fans of a Crime Thriller; it's no fun getting to know everything beforehand. Let's wait for the mysteries to unfold on screen. We are all excited about the coming weeks, please keep the excitement going and don't spoil the fun. Be alert and be responsible.

Thank you.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok since the thread's open I prefer discussing it further here so here's the promo update for reference :-

CID-Aakhri chunauti !!!!!

A new promo's come !!! really sorry didn't notice properly 😔 it showed our trio one after the other with their names underneath !!! and then they showed Fri-Sat 10 pm and ended with ACP sir face and a shadow of some1 behind and ended with 'Kya yeh CID ki aakhri chunauti hogi ?? "

and the title as CID-aakhri chunauti !!!

FW back to usual traits !!

The promo says Fri-Sat so not sure if it's for this week or next !!
prabha. thumbnail
When was this aired? I am only seeing the Kids promo.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it came in the middle of Talking Parrot episode just once !!!
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's was aired arond 6:45 pm di
prabha. thumbnail
Ok I just saw it it is not for this week. its for next week. I will rename this thread accordingly
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't want any life threatening injuries.

I don't want any 'naatak' and 'plan'.

I don't want Gobar analysis in the lab.

I want a loop-hole free episode with a strong story, good suspense, lot of action and our trio in full swing.

And most important wish - I don't want to be embarrassed before my relatives. 😛
dr.fahmi thumbnail
i wonder why are they giving this episode now, i mean in past such episodes like bhroopiya was 14august special, ACP pradhuman griftar was special episode following gallentary awards.
i havent seen this promo yet, if any1 has the link plz add it.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: visrom

I don't want any life threatening injuries.

I don't want any 'naatak' and 'plan'.

I don't want Gobar analysis in the lab.

I want a loop-hole free episode with a strong story, good suspense, lot of action and our trioin full swing.

Andmost importantwish - I don't want to be embarrassed before my relatives. 😛

You have to face all these threats, and a death bed in addition 😆
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys relax...none of our TRIO is gonna be on the hospital bed for sure! 😉 😆

I am looking forwrd to this one..i feel it has some potential to be a good episode. I dont think its a Santosh Shetty creation. But we can expect someone even better 😉

And as far as i know, this one is not for this week....so i guess we will have to edit the first post once we get a confirmation...from a proper promo... 😊