BV - Sep 16th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Bhairav tells Maasa to stop scoling Anandi even when she tries to do something good. Maasa as usual ignores him and says bheendni's should be kept in control. In the morning, Anandi cleans Jagya's room and finds the flight tickets to Goa. She tells Jagya that they should not go because of Varun's health. Jagya agrees and decides to return the tickets. Shyam comes to the haveli. He tells everyone that the doctor was hopeful that Varun will be allright and that he would examine Varun in person and then tell them if everything is good. Everyone is happy.

Shyam asks JaAn if they are ready to go to Goa the next day, but Jagya says that they have decided not to go because of Varun. Maasa agrees with JaAn, but Shyam tells everyone that its his gift for JaAn and they should go. JaAn agree to go after a few days and Shyam agrees. A few days go by..they show Varun improving, most of his bandages and plasters have been removed. He is still bed-ridden, but seems to be making progress.

Anandi packs for the upcoming Goa trip. Jagya tells her not to pack any ghagras and that he will buy her modern clothes. Anandi is not sure, but Jagya tells her he won't let her wear ghaghras. Sumitra comes there and takes Anandi with her. She gives her a big lecture about Anandi's life changing and that soon she will become a mother and fulfill her ultimate goal as a woman 🀒. She blesses Anandi to soon have lots of kids and be happy

Precap : Gehna and Basanth fight continues. Gehna says she was talking about Nandu's studies and not about Basanth's shortcomings. Basanth gets very mad and slaps Gehna

PS: These people 😑😑  I hope someone atleast talks to Jagya to do some family planning. What ridiculous ideas they have...they just turned 18 for God's sake!!!!
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update... Is Sumitra crazy?? Come on they are going on their honey moon not on a baby making mission for God's sake ! 😲 I am Exasperated!!! Sumitra of all people (daadisa hothi tho alag baat thi).. blessing Anandi to have many kids ! Arrgghh !.. In fact this was the right time.. she should have told her about family planning !! but no.. I guess at this rate we will see Anandi as mummy running around 4 kids in the next 6 months (becoz CV's are bad with numbers and timing, so am I πŸ˜† ) ! and Jagya studying medicine and flirting with girls.. thats how they are portraying the characters to be!! I am so not liking this.. 😑

Jagya asking Anandi to wear modern clothes is understandable.. after all they are going to Goa and she will definitely look out of place with those Ghagras.. but Sumitra let me down BIG TIME today !! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

1st of all  goa trip is on😲(after varun's tragidy also)
and then sumitra 2day turning dadisa(ofcourse the softer one)😲
yeah kya hogaya...........
one thing i liked varun's improvementπŸ‘πŸΌ
today's episode was just so silly......
πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ
sumitr's lecture made me feel all lolz......
🀣
by Jove....
i thot med entranc ke results ayenge or smthg bt.......
c's r provin to b wacko....
pata nhi kya hoga inka......
bache paida karte rehte hain..
1-2 ma jaate hain......
phir rote ladte rehte hain.......
phir 2-3 aur bache hote hain......
🀣
aur phir.............

GENERATION LEAP..........

🀣
BV IS GOIN ALL LOLZZZZ.....
well thats what they have known all their lives na..

Like Sumitra had the kids when she was kachi umer.. remmeber that convo between masa and bhairav+sumitra.. when bhairav was like Gehna is young.. and getting kids at such weak stage might be harmful for her health

They think 18 is perfect and ... well I think .. this isn't surprising.

They have done their best according to them.

They have separated Jagya and Anandi for 5 years so they won't have kids as young adults (less than 18)

and for some reason they think 18 is a cut of point.
So according to them their decision is perfect and if you look from their POV they did do a lot

They also think parenthood makes a person mature.

So for them everyone around them turned parents at a very young age including Sugna and Shayam so they are hoping may be that jagya will become more softer and calmer ..

I kind of understand where SUmitra is coming from and I don't hold her responsible ..
thanks for the update. I didn't see the episode yet but agar Varun theek ho rha hai means kutch din to beet gaye honge, abhi tak sugna ne khana khaya ya diet pe hi hai, aur varun ne bhi kisi se kutch nhi kaha accident ke baare main, is he able to speak? aur wo RS phirse kutch nhi bola use so that someone else could overhear the convo this time.
kahin is issue ko bhi aise hi to nhi jaane denge jaise nandu ke kidnap ka kisi ko maloom nhi chala abhi tak, that would be really sad then
What the hell happened to sumitra today πŸ˜•-She couldn't even give anandi a reason during "soothak"fiasco now she almost wants jaAN to bring back a baby from goa 😲 ..Ithne din CVs ne koi dialogue hi naa diyaa sumitra ko,and today she opens her mouth but totally out of character words from her... πŸ˜•
If suguna still on hunger-strike then she will be size-0 by now πŸ˜‰ ,move over kareena..
Thanks for the update.. Absolutely no comments on the show😳
Originally posted by pjyo

What the hell happened to sumitra today πŸ˜•-She couldn't even give anandi a reason during "soothak"fiasco now she almost wants jaAN to bring back a baby from goa 😲 ..Ithne din CVs ne koi dialogue hi naa diyaa sumitra ko,and today she opens her mouth but totally out of character words from her... πŸ˜•
If suguna still on hunger-strike then she will be size-0 by now πŸ˜‰ ,move over kareena..

Agree.. sumitra ne to aaj sixer maar daala uske dialogue...πŸ˜ƒ.....pathetic!!!!!!!! so will see Anandi in western outfit now πŸ˜†....??

kya bakwas hai??sumitra ke andar bhi maasa ka bhoot utar gaya hai..she is a bit better tho...maasa wanted to have padpote when anandi was 13!!!atleast sumitra decided to control her urges till anandi reached 18..lol..

maasa is pure evil now..am sorry bt i dnt see the good side to her anymore..her evilness has ruined tht side..i have no sympathies for her which i did at sum point of time earlier..in fact she for one has had things quite easy..she got share of her husband's property in the era of sum 40-50 yrs back..marvellous panchayat it had been..and look at how behaves now..she had no qualms accepting progress for her own needs,bt has issues wid other women having an opinion also...and the family just stands there like a prop..