Thendral thursday 16th september update

Posted: 13 years ago

Ta , thulasi and mm enters the ta house and sudha informs that tamizh and thulasi has come and ta mom as usual starts to insult thulasi and mm and tamizh is shocked to see his mom other face and now ta mom has become so worse now by insulting even her son as her second son is no more and he is died and hearing this tamizh in tears and innocently ask his mom to allow him and thulasi but she is not ready to hear anything and then mm pleads to her and she insult him too much.Tamizh ask his mom to give respect but she never listen to him.
           Mm is shocked to hear her words and heart broken😭.Then thulasi speaks out and pleads her but she such a disgusting woman and says u ppl runied my daughter life.Although tamizh is feeling guitly for it seeing the reaction of lavanya he lost his love towards his sister.He is unable to digust is this his old lavanya???Then lavanya is angry on thulasi for breaking her love.OMG then how much thulasi must be....πŸ˜•

Then unable to tolerate his wife getting insulted tamizh decides to go out wid thulasi by  holding her hands and mm ask to come to their house but tamizh is not ready to come and decided to find a house to stay wid his thulasi but mm says it ll take time until it thulasi may stay wid him in his house.The bgm song comes on short seperation of sweethearts though they r not willing to be seperated.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.Then comes charu dad and informs lawyer to cancel the bail but lawyer says instead of do it lets put case on tamizh for this.OMG tamizh is going to be arrested😭😭😭.

Then tamizh lands in anand house and asusual anand is happy for tamizh situation and seeks his help and tamizh decides to stay in his house.OMG what plan anand is going to do????

Aarthi akka, thanks for the update!! 😊

Naaaaaansenseeeeee episode once again!! Intha TA va enna solrathune therila.. He slapped Mohan when he came to hit Thuls..! His mum is kaari thuppifying on her and he's keeping quiet.. Intha hero vesham ellam veliya thaan...! he's still a megaaaaaaaaaaa coward in front of his mum!! Ivana konnaalum thappu illa 😑 Ok im happy the gutter scene is over for now πŸ˜†

and omgggg irukra villains pothaathunu intha Lawyer vera case podaren ithu podaren nu sollitu kooda sernthutaare..! One more villain added to Ranu's list!!! Enna kodumai saravanan ithu 😭😭

ada loosungala!!! ella vishayathukkum intha 'periyavar' Anand oda advise ippo rombaaaaa thevayaaa??? actually i agree with him.. what can he do??? avan enna genie ah jeee booom baaa sonnavudane veedu varrathukku πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i dun understand why they can't go and look for a house themselves.. why shd they depend on others??? than kaiye thanakku udhavi nu puriyalayaaa... peak of kodumaineshhhh.. thaanga mudiyalaaa..!! πŸ˜• and ithula avan veetilaye thanga poraanaam.... ivangala vechu caamedy keemedy pannaliye??? 🀣

soo T&T separated again??? Kadavuleeeeeeeee kaapaathu.. T&T a illa.. viewers a!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Thanks Aarthi Akka for the update 😊!

It was a sad episode . Oh maaan, they just married and already separated. Hope it is for a short period only. TA's mom is just a heartless lady and Lavanya on the way to take over that name. Paavom TA, enna pannuvaan, irunthalum avanukkum avan wife kum romba porumai and sahiputhanmai jaasthi. MM thaan paavom....wonder how this lady would call Thulasi once she comes to know how nice she is.

Anandh....do your job well and get them back together. Only you can do it. Aiyoo inniku full a antha Padma dirty words kekkanum.

I hope Vel is now a good man and he should help T&T to solve the problems. That would be nice to watch...how a evil persom becomes so nice to Thulasi and Thamizh...hope Thulasi's mom's story to be shown asap.
Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
thank u aarthi for the updates....
Sheba another irritating episode.....mudiyala......
Sonna mathiri anand kita thaan idea kekanuma.....anand pls do a plan again and only u can bring t and t together again, u have to prove youself again.....lol
Ta can do stunts b4 mohan, vel and his frnds ie men community.....
Women community munnadi like amma, sis, charu, bank manager ,even thulz - when she forced to call charu he did it right - he just keeps quiet and oblidges.....respect for women eh......lol
Romba nallavan po.....mudiyala pa.....

so 2 new kannuku theriyatha villians added to one already kannuku theriyatha villian anand.....
Vishwa , charu dad......
Ta i think all ur cases will end only when thulz finish engg.....aana how will she study if u do not solve bank issue....now a fresh case also........omg
Thank you for the update malasara πŸ˜ƒ.

This episode was very disappointing. TA, you are the number one coward in this serial 😑. I expected him to speak up for his wife and MM, but he did not as usual, but suprising that alteast Thulasi opened up her mouth. Lavanya did not show any feelings when Thulasi was explaining what had happened, she just stood there as all the mistakes were done by TT only 😑. I am happy that the week of scolding and cursing would be over now with tomorrow's episode.

How many villains and villis are in this serial. All are again T&T. These two people are too patient and how can they move on with their life if they keep silent for everything instead of speaking up for their rights. I don't think this time the plan of Anandh would end up in favour of TT. And Charu's father is going to make Charu sad and angry with his actions against Thamizh, She even could think to go to orphanage, poor girl.

As now all the characters in this serial turned into villains and villis, i think Vel is going to be a good man and would help TT. If he remains the bad guy, it would be interesting but how could TA solve all his problems without the help of a powerful person, moreover Charu's father is there with his money and power. I am quite confused with the serial's going. I hope next week is not a boring one and turns to be interesting with Vel in the story. I wish they show TPS and bank problem getting solved soon.Murugesan matter is going on for more than five months now. As you Shubba said, i don't know if TA would be able to solve his problem even if Thulasi gets her degree.

aiyooo TA, un nilamai is very bad if Anandh's advice is sounding good 🀒 TA looked so much sadder when he was seperating from Thuls than when his mom was insulting him. Romba yengi yengi nadanthu poraan, didn't even notice the bag that MM was holding to him. πŸ˜†

Thought TA was too much in shock from his mom's words and Lavs lack of words to say anything even after spitting on Thuls. But in the end it is his mom, and though she may only love her sons when they are of use, TA loves his family always. Just like Thuls high tolerance toward her family all these years. I can actually admire that quality in T&T unlike Charu who thookipotifies her parents when new people with so-called paasam come along.

Felt much more sympathy for MM today, before he went through a lot of avumaanam from Thilaga and Vel for Mohan and Padma's lifestyle and now he is going through a lot of avumaanam for Thuls life. Atleast now, he is doing it for the child that actually loves him back unconditionally unlike that stupid, nandri ilaatha son, Mohan.

One thing for sure, TA may need to ask people for forgiveness for his avasara wedding, but he will never apologize or regret choosing Thulasi as his wife. 😊 

Best Line of the Episode: 
TA's mom to TA: Naan peiya vanthu unnaiyum Thulsum vaazhavida maatten. 🀣 -- yen ippo pey maari illaiyaa πŸ˜†

Wahoooo, my 100th post!
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago

Thanks Mala=)

It was just cheap nasty words today - my thumb down for the dialog writer todayπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Creative head or director may want to show TAs mother as a cruel person but no need to use such kind of words and its a prime time show. Should keep in mind from kids, teenagers to adult may watch it as 9pm is like family time

Whenever TAs mothers open her mouth, only dirt comes out..she thinks she is a better human being with values, honor and all that?? Well lady, you just proved yourself to be a very cheap person and maybe worse than that too but the day is not fare away when you will be forced to accept the same girl as your own DIL and call her "marumagale" with the same dirty mouth you used to insult and humiliate her with todayπŸ˜› TA was spineless today, I understand you love your family and the guilt is there but now you have married the girl and she is your wife. None should insult your wife in front you, basically today not a good son or husband I am not saying he should scold back his mother or anything but just stand up and says none dare to insult his wife and his FIL infront him as they are part of his family now.

Lavanya, if its hard for her to forget a boy she barely knows and they were just engaged, then she should put herself into her brothers shoes and understand how it will be to forget the girl he loved, thats why i have said before hypocrisy means LavanyaπŸ˜›

Sudha - again she was enjoying the whole scenes like she was watching fun show. TAs mother is cruel but Sudha is more dangerous as she knows how to manipulate people so better to keep her in distanceπŸ˜‰

Charu's dad, this guy weakness is his daughter--i wont be surprised if his daughter leaves the house to stay with her so called new athai aka TAs mother cause of his actions. His action will just keep his daughter more in distance from him, head for head and eye for eye wont really help, it may just reduce your anger but wont heal the pain. He should take Charu back to Bangalore and divert her mind from all of this instead of acting like a dadaπŸ₯±

The one I really felt for today was Thuls and MM. They should reveal why his wife run away soon, since all of the villains are after revenge, got a feeling Thuls mother will enter the sceneπŸ˜›

Useless villains:

Although I think TA deserves some sort of punishment from Charu's family, Charu's dad seems to be an idiot villain. Apparently TA must be punished even if it takes up all Charu's family's sothu to do so but he also wants to get Charu married to a panakaara maapilai. How does that work?

Also, Charu's dad, TAkku jail onnum puthusu illai. Avan thaanguvaan. Please punish TA's mom as well, shine the light on TA's true nature to your daughter, Charukku avanga paasam thevai illai, ur family paasam is enough for her.

Even Anandh is a useless villain, TA avan kaila vanthu sikkitaan, and he doesn't know how to use it to his advantage. Seriously, if Vel was in Anandh's position, he would have quickly used this opportunity to keep him in the house and poison his mind against thulasi, vice versa or do some other thillu mullu work. 

Come on Villains, use your brains, find your enemies weak spots. Vel found TA's weak spot within 5 minutes of meeting him!

Ranu - thats why i posted on this weeks promo thread...only Vel is the classy villain with brains😎 rest are just dummy villains, either by cheap act or brainless action🀒

Villains need to work overtime na but inge..they are sleepyπŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update Arthi
I found this episode so disappointing. TA should have stuck up for his FIL. His mother has the right to scold him, but not MM, especially not in that manner!
I don't like the newly-weds being split up so soon. But then again, if TA is going to get arrested, it may be best for Thulasi to be with MM and Paati than deal with that on her own. So the only thing that will save TA from going to jail is a lot of money...maybe Vel might help him out in the future (only to take personal revenge on the couple)?