YRKKH 16th September 2010-Written update

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thnx for the update manu.......kya epi tha....mazaa aagaya...naksh toh chagayeeee😳...i loved the zameen, aasman wala dialogue...😳..n sneha, crazy gal😡
yaaayy! I want that silly naive girl to back off!!
Thnx for the update! Luved Tday's episode, Beautiful episode. x

Haha Sneha got ripped lmfao, silly naive girl needs to grow up and back off, let Naksh leave in peace now that you know Naitik is married you childish pathetic girl. Her facial expression was priceless, when she saw Naksh together she got so jealous hahahahaha luviiiiiiiiiiiiiiin t xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanx for update...m sooo happy 2day..sp when i saw naksh hugging n doing pooja together wid yrkkh in bg... 😳
what do u all think after seeing the precap. i feel that sneha will tell her feelings to naitik. here at the same time her mum will come with rishta at naitik"s place. what is going to happen with we don't know but both of them will be in shock. including gay3 and dddaji.i don't know how long MU  willdragged till the end of this month.
thank you for the update. i am happy that Senha found out that Natik is married. thanks again for the details. :)
thanx for the update todads episode as a sweet one with natik and akshara's scenes
Thanks for the update... Such a cute episode... Really Naksh are such a sweet Jodi.   ðŸ˜³ 😳 😳

Hope this Sneha does not do anything stupid... What can she achieve by even confessing her feelings... For heaven sake girl Naitik is married...wake up... 😡 perhaps she will say something nice - who knows... Let's wait and watch...

I don't think Sneha's mum will come with rishta as Shankari Tai will for forestall it for sure... Looks like in Udaipur no rishtas happen without Tai's blessings... 😆   ðŸ˜‰