Uttaran

Iccha ki Iccha

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I guess what Tina Dutta might be thinking . I was supposed to be the lead.
I was supposed to have more footage , more popularity , more money , more scene and more fame.

Now in the history of indian television , the negative has been getting all i wanted . It would have been better if i have not signed the contract then i might have leave the show. They are unfair to me , unfair to the character ...

She might be thinking "Why on earth people don't understand subtle expressions and subtle acting ( does she act) Sab ko sirf Natunki pasand hain

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

I guess what Tina Dutta might be thinking . I was supposed to be the lead.
I was supposed to have more footage , more popularity , more money , more scene and more fame.

Now in the history of indian television , the negative has been getting all i wanted . It would have been better if i have not signed the contract then i might have leave the show. They are unfair to me , unfair to the character ...

She might be thinking "Why on earth people don't understand subtle expressions and subtle acting ( does she act) Sab ko sirf Natunki pasand hain

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘rightly said...it is easy to make twisted faces but difficult to give a subtle expression
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
right now she is actually giving No Expressions .... subtle or otherwise .... compare her face frame to frame, its the same ..... right now she is more of arjun rampal rather than aamir khan. πŸ˜›

.... and a little bit of reality - no actor on television leaves a show because "my character has no scope"  .... tv actors even really good and famous ones sit for months and years without work because the industry is so cut-throat that one actor leaves and they hire another - preferably a new comer that is ready to work grave yard shifts and accept very low payment ....

i can think of only rajeev khandelwaal and that first mihir who left on their own ... the rest are shown the door if they throw tantrums or cross the (in)famous K-lady ....

so i think, Tina must be thinking - wow! i get paid, i am the lead of one of the top shows on tv, i hardly have to work full time let alone over time, i don't have to memorize any dialogues and i don't even need to make an effort to act ....... My life rocks !!!

Edited by bips - 13 years ago
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

this is going way too personal  .....  tina dutta is not stupid she knows what she is doing .... she must have her own reasons for staying in the show ..... its very easy for us to judge but its her job and if she is not complaining then we shouldn't be either .......  

xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is a great actoress, people love her for her subtle character and childish looks. 😊
nidhi3112 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bips

right now she is actually giving No Expressions .... subtle or otherwise .... compare her face frame to frame, its the same ..... right now she is more of arjun rampal rather than aamir khan. πŸ˜›

.... and a little bit of reality - no actor on television leaves a show because "my character has no scope" .... tv actors even really good and famous ones sit for months and years without work because the industry is so cut-throat that one actor leaves and they hire another - preferably a new comer that is ready to work grave yard shifts and accept very low payment ....

i can think of only rajeev khandelwaal and that first mihir who left on their own ... the rest are shown the door if they throw tantrums or cross the (in)famous K-lady ....

so i think, Tina must be thinking - wow! i get paid, i am the lead of one of the top shows on tv, i hardly have to work full time let alone over time, i don't have to memorize any dialogues and i don't even need to make an effort to act ....... My life rocks !!!

good one... Really liked it

and theres nothing personal abt it. So other forum members, pls get it right. Thi is noooo way personal compared to what members post in other topics.

See, actresses in lead role in other tv shows also have to portray lot of expressions without words. But they r not expressionless as tina. Its so clearly visible why tina is loosing footage to rashmi in the show. Bcoz she is unable to meet the standards set by rashmi in acting.
Icha is only portraying one expression of sadness, but rashmi is able to carry all expressions so effortlessly. Its anger, frustation, crying, begging for love, jealously, attitude, superioriy complex, hatred. Rashmi is doing an outstanding job and tina is unable to catch up.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
when will u guys grow up ?? if u ppl r not interested in tina, why bother to come and waste time to give ur valuable opinions ......
nidhi3112 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JayaV

when will u guys grow up ?? if u ppl r not interested in tina, why bother to come and waste time to give ur valuable opinions ......

its nothing abt wasting time. We r discussing n giving our opnions, thats what the forum is for.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
reallly ?? u think so ?? why not do it in ur own threads then ?? kindly spare some threads
nidhi3112 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JayaV

reallly ?? u think so ?? why not do it in ur own threads then ?? kindly spare some threads

why some members have the habit of replying without reading complete posts...

This topic is abt icha n i m replying for that.
Secondly members have right to post on any forum. If u want ur exclusive forums then speak to mods rather than replying to members